39%

He is SPOT ON....Without economic growth to fund your precious social safety nets, we are Greece. And don't you ever forget the fact that the entire welfare state and ll the other wasteful and nonsense garbage the federal govt funds is done so wwith OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY....Run out of that and you get bupkis.
It's the American people's money, and you a-holes need help as much as the smart people who know it's a good idea...and CAUSE the need 99% of the time.
You're God Damned right it is OUR money. It is NOT the government's money. We earned it.. We should get to keep as much of it as possible.
I neither need not want anyone's "help".....
Until you do...
I won't....I need government for the following.,.To provide a national defense. To provide a stable banking system with a common currency. To be in fear of its citizens.
To PROMOTE( not provide) the general welfare of the people....to establish and maintain a a system of juris prudence. To maintain a forum to where the people may seek redress.
To promote commerce. To provide a stable and maintain systems of travel for national defense, commerce and so that the people may move about freely.
Provide and maintain a system of civil defense and warning in the event of an emergency.
Other than that , the government and all of it's officials can keep their fucking noses out of the business of the people.
Now, YOU may want government as your mommy, daddy and baby sitter. The thing is most Americans don't. We want to be left alone. We want to be able to raise our families, go to work, create, achieve and succeed to the best of our abilities.
Are their folks that need the help of others? Absolutely. DO I want those who NEED our help to get it? Of course.
Unfortunately, politicians who feel the need to make a career out of politics have decided over the decades that one of the easiest ways to maintain a seat in government is to give things to those who would then vote for them in anticipation of getting even more.
Now we have over 55% of the total federal budget going to social programs. And less than half of the population pays into the system that funds it.
tell ya what....When government sets in place an enforcement system that over time can catch and kick off every single person that is gaming the system, you can then have all the welfare money you want. Until the cheats and lazy fucks are given the boot, we will continue to fight the current system.
We are now quite through. it's been stimulating I'm sure.
Who cares what you need? The Constitution insists the federal government "provides" for the "general welfare" of the country.

No, it allows the government to PROMOTE the general welfare, not provide it.

It's the American people's money, and you a-holes need help as much as the smart people who know it's a good idea...and CAUSE the need 99% of the time.
You're God Damned right it is OUR money. It is NOT the government's money. We earned it.. We should get to keep as much of it as possible.
Until you do...
I won't....I need government for the following.,.To provide a national defense. To provide a stable banking system with a common currency. To be in fear of its citizens.
To PROMOTE( not provide) the general welfare of the people....to establish and maintain a a system of juris prudence. To maintain a forum to where the people may seek redress.
To promote commerce. To provide a stable and maintain systems of travel for national defense, commerce and so that the people may move about freely.
Provide and maintain a system of civil defense and warning in the event of an emergency.
Other than that , the government and all of it's officials can keep their fucking noses out of the business of the people.
Now, YOU may want government as your mommy, daddy and baby sitter. The thing is most Americans don't. We want to be left alone. We want to be able to raise our families, go to work, create, achieve and succeed to the best of our abilities.
Are their folks that need the help of others? Absolutely. DO I want those who NEED our help to get it? Of course.
Unfortunately, politicians who feel the need to make a career out of politics have decided over the decades that one of the easiest ways to maintain a seat in government is to give things to those who would then vote for them in anticipation of getting even more.
Now we have over 55% of the total federal budget going to social programs. And less than half of the population pays into the system that funds it.
tell ya what....When government sets in place an enforcement system that over time can catch and kick off every single person that is gaming the system, you can then have all the welfare money you want. Until the cheats and lazy fucks are given the boot, we will continue to fight the current system.
Who cares what you need? The Constitution insists the federal government "provides" for the "general welfare" of the country.

This is why everyone laughs at you rightards. Y'all say the dumbest shit. :cuckoo:

Article I, Section 8

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;​

Glad she is tanking but in her place is Bernie Sanders who relates a HELL of a lot more with every day Americans tired of getting screwed by corporations and capitalism and the 1%. He is a lot more dangerous and has a LOT less baggage for republicans to whine about.Beware of what you wish for.

Glad she is tanking but in her place is Bernie Sanders who relates a HELL of a lot more with every day Americans tired of getting screwed by corporations and capitalism and the 1%. He is a lot more dangerous and has a LOT less baggage for republicans to whine about.Beware of what you wish for.

Sanders is a fruitcake. The better he does, the lower the chances Democrats have of winning.

Americans are far more tired of getting screwed by the government than of getting screwed by corporations.

Sanders is a fruitcake. The better he does, the lower the chances Democrats have of winning.

Americans are far more tired of getting screwed by the government than of getting screwed by corporations.
If that keeps you warm at night you run with it. Fact still remains Sanders relates to the PEOPLE of this country and no one is being screwed by government. Sanders beats Clinton for nomination its game over for republicans.

If that keeps you warm at night you run with it. Fact still remains Sanders relates to the PEOPLE of this country and no one is being screwed by government. Sanders beats Clinton for nomination its game over for republicans.

We're all being screwed by the government. Obamacare is just the latest instalment. Social Security is the world's biggest Ponzi scheme.

He is SPOT ON....Without economic growth to fund your precious social safety nets, we are Greece. And don't you ever forget the fact that the entire welfare state and ll the other wasteful and nonsense garbage the federal govt funds is done so wwith OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY....Run out of that and you get bupkis.
Until you do...
WHAT?...Ok..Show me where....The word is PROMOTE.....Not PROVIDE......Get your facts straight.
Of course this is impossible, You think government exists to do things for you. It does not..
BTW, the US Constitution is a limiting document. There is no Insistence.
Who cares what YOU need. Or want. Government does not exist for your pleasure. Nor is it your personal lottery terminal.
And you'll go off on some silly rant about the general welfare clause, misconstruing it as some kind of perk for those who refuse to provide for themselves.
So what do you have now?

Gee another lib spouts off his opinion. And?
It's not my opinion, ya dumbfuck. It's a Gallup poll. :cuckoo:
Its a viewpoint OF a poll. Ya dumbtwat
That's what this thread is about, ya fucking moron. :cuckoo:
No...You insisted this was about facts. Now you concede it IS opinion......Loser bitch...
No go clean up that green drippy shit you left on your chair.
I can go all night with the insults honey.
Obviously I have got you all lathered up. You're so angry ,you could spit chewed nails. That's the fun part. Getting you libs to have melt downs. You are seething with anger. So go ahead. Come back with something clever. I await your next syllable with great anticipation.

Sanders relates to leftover hippies and left wing moon bats. If that guy ran for POTUS he would not get more than a couple pct of the vote.
Bernie Sanders...Jesus Christ, the guy is so old and frail he farts dust....
I hope he runs as an independent.

Until you do...

This is why everyone laughs at you rightards. Y'all say the dumbest shit. :cuckoo:

Article I, Section 8

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;​
FOR the general welfare. That does not mean "provide welfare"....God Dammit you are fucking stupid.....
That laughter you hear every night are stupid people who are smarter than you.
Gotta ask...So why are you such a huge supporter of the welfare state? Are you living off the public dole? What's in it for you? Are you a parasite? A leech? Ward of the state?...
I bet you have a high capacity for self entitlement.

No one is being screwed by government. Good line. Perhaps you should use this one in your stand up routine.
Hey genius.....Sanders has ZERO chance of winning the WH...He is a far left wing fringe candidate. The DNC will view him as a threat and ask nicely ONCE for his statement that he is dropping out of the race. ONCE....If he refuses, the DNC will BURY him.

Until you do...
WHAT?...Ok..Show me where....The word is PROMOTE.....Not PROVIDE......Get your facts straight.
Of course this is impossible, You think government exists to do things for you. It does not..
Who cares what YOU need. Or want. Government does not exist for your pleasure. Nor is it your personal lottery terminal.
And you'll go off on some silly rant about the general welfare clause, misconstruing it as some kind of perk for those who refuse to provide for themselves.
So what do you have now?
You righties sure are ignorant when it comes to the Constitution. :thup:

Article I, Section. 8.

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

... how lucky are you these civics lessons are free?

Until you do...

Article I, Section 8

FOR the general welfare. That does not mean "provide welfare"....God Dammit you are fucking stupid.....
That laughter you hear every night are stupid people who are smarter than you.
Gotta ask...So why are you such a huge supporter of the welfare state? Are you living off the public dole? What's in it for you? Are you a parasite? A leech? Ward of the state?...
I bet you have a high capacity for self entitlement.
Too fucking funny. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Do you think it hurts to be called stupid by the moron who didn't know the Constitution states the Congress has the power to "provide" for the general welfare of the country until I taught you?

Regardless of your abject ignorance ... no, I don't live off the public dole. In fact, I help pay for it since I work full time and support my family. And how much you wanna bet I have a "high capacity for self entitlement?" C'mon, throw out a number ... cause I'll take that bet. I take zero entitlements from the government. What a fucking retard you are, eh?

Hater dupes just can't believe Dems want to provide fror the unfortunate and believe people want to work but sometimes can't. Amazing how dismal they are...lol

Until you do...
So what do you have now?
The SC says it's fine, hater dupe. Are you begging for hell or what? lol

I think there's credence to the theory that the more she's seen, the less she's liked.

However...

The GOP will still have to run someone who grabs more electoral votes.

Kasich/Rubio. lock up Ohio and Fla, and its a done deal. Jeb cannot win.

That is the strongest Republican ticket that I can see, but it is no guarantee that they take Ohio and Florida. As it stands currently, Kasich leads in polling in Ohio, but Clinton would beat him easily in Florida. Because of the Blue Wall, any Republican that wants to win must win both Ohio and Florida.

I think there's credence to the theory that the more she's seen, the less she's liked.

However...

That is the strongest Republican ticket that I can see, but it is no guarantee that they take Ohio and Florida. As it stands currently, Kasich leads in polling in Ohio, but Clinton would beat him easily in Florida. Because of the Blue Wall, any Republican that wants to win must win both Ohio and Florida.

the blue wall of Fla, sometimes known as the jew wall, is coming down. The Iran deal will put the jews with the GOP in 2016.

We're all being screwed by the government. Obamacare is just the latest instalment. Social Security is the world's biggest Ponzi scheme.
If you say so. Obamacare is just fine although I prefer a One Payer System.

Sanders relates to leftover hippies and left wing moon bats. If that guy ran for POTUS he would not get more than a couple pct of the vote.
Bernie Sanders...Jesus Christ, the guy is so old and frail he farts dust....
I hope he runs as an independent.
1. He is running
2. He appeals to MILLIONS including me and my parents. NEITHER of my parents are leftover hippies lol my father actually served in the military for 4 years. I am not even CLOSE to being a liberal OR a hippy OR a left winger. So your ASSumption is wrong as usual.
3. He is destroying Clinton's appeal and is shooting up in the polls.
4. You are scared and we can see that. :)

If bluster and arrogance passes for debate trump would win

Trump has no concept of the issues and their complexities. Hillary would humiliate him

bluster and arrogance worked twice for your kenyan messiah. --------------------------------------
Can't wait for Trump to explain his norther views and love for Mexico

Will make for a fun debate

It would truly be a fun debate, some real issues might get discussed and he would not pull any punches like Romney did last time.

HRC is a very flawed candidate with a long list of corrupt and illegal acts. She would probably refuse to debate if it came down to that.
Corrupt and illegal acts?

Conservatives have been chanting that for 20 years......when are they going to come up with anything other than conspiracy theories?
Let's face it: If we had evidence of Hillary lying on tape you'd claim it was faked.

We have it, she lied about Benghazi being caused by a "video".

However...

the blue wall of Fla, sometimes known as the jew wall, is coming down. The Iran deal will put the jews with the GOP in 2016.
Too ignorant, as usual...

Going against Netanyahu, 84 percent of US Jews favor Iran nuclear deal

Forum List

Back