3yo fatally shoots self

I don't want the guns for no reason, pretty much all of them. The deadly toys are unnecessary in most cases.
Like hunting and protection?
Hunting for food, maybe, and protection, not what guns are for.
Prove it, you can't commie puke.
Why was the gun invented? Oh, as a weapon of war. Even the NRA is honest about that.
Still waiting.....
If the gun had been for protection, when men went to war they would have left them at home, instead of taking them with them.

I don't want the guns for no reason, pretty much all of them. The deadly toys are unnecessary in most cases.
Why was the gun invented? Oh, as a weapon of war. Even the NRA is honest about that.
Still waiting.....
NRA Museums:

Still waiting.....
If the gun had been for protection, when men went to war they would have left them at home, instead of taking them with them.
Stupid argument from a stupid lib. Still waiting.....

Still waiting.....
Stupid argument from a stupid lib. Still waiting.....
You lost, by a country mile, give it up.

Still waiting.....
NRA Museums:
Thanks for providing evidence us on the right are correct. Move along little girl.

South Carolina Boy, 3, Fatally Shoots Himself in Mother's Bedroom

...when he fired the semi-automatic handgun at himself...
Barrow's mother, who was not identified, told police that she was in the bedroom watching television when she heard the gunshot.
"She turned around, and there he was on the bed with the gun," Bollinger said.

I own guns. I have always owned guns and will always own guns but -

There is nothing on this planet that is more valuable to me than my children and grand children.

We have read here - nutters who actually brag about have loaded guns where small children can get them.

People who do that are guilty of killing their child.

The gun was only keeping the home safe

It is why we cherish our second amendment right

Barrow's mother, who was not identified, told police that she was in the bedroom watching television when she heard the gunshot.

There is nothing on this planet that is more valuable to me than my children and grand children.

We have read here - nutters who actually brag about have loaded guns where small children can get them.

So, tell us, genius, if only for food and protection, guns have no other value?

This

This is way over the heads of the nutters but the reason we need guns is that we have guns.

Still waiting.....
NRA Museums:
Thanks for providing evidence us on the right are correct. Move along little girl.

Are you cray? The first firearms were invented about 1300, but the first mention of them being used by "mostly royalty" for hunting isn't until well within the 1500s. You can't read, as well as being an idiot.

So, tell us, genius, if only for food and protection, guns have no other value?
The value of a gun is its ability to kill things, usually people, easily. That is its only reason for existence and the only reason it was invented.

The gun was only keeping the home safe

It is why we cherish our second amendment right

Safe from a three year old boy. We all know how dangerous they are.

Guns = domination. I know lefties don't like Alphas but they put us on top of the food chain. Which is good. Spearing deer and buffalo is so old school

How about peace of mind for one's own personal safety. How about if you're life is threatened, you can wound the perp, not shooting to kill but giving yourself a way out. The perp doesn't know you plan not to kill, only you do.

How about peace of mind for one's own personal safety. How about if you're life is threatened, you can wound the perp, not shooting to kill but giving yourself a way out. The perp doesn't know you plan not to kill, only you do.
How about dealing with the fact that a gun is a weapon of war? If they were for protection when men went to war they would have left them at home, to "protect" their families but instead they took them with them to,........................................................ wait for it......................................................where a gun is used, in war.

Forum List

Back