3yo fatally shoots self

A little help for ya. The above, emotion.

This, not emotion.
homocides_g8_countries_640x360_wmain.jpg

Learn to accept it.

A little help for ya. The above, emotion.

This, not emotion.
homocides_g8_countries_640x360_wmain.jpg

Learn to accept it.

I have. I have no issues taking the final guns off for destruction from your cold dead hands. Can't see how we'd get the last of them otherwise.
You're the one who hates humans so much. Maybe you could finally get a job, use your first paycheck to buy a pistol and shove it in your mouth.

I own guns. I use them to kill things, the only reason they were ever invented.

Moderation Message:

Where ever this goes -- don't make it personal.
2 posts deleted..

Where are all your posts about kids who drown, die in accidental falls, or ingest poison?

FYI singularly all of those accidents kill more kids than accidental gun discharges

AT least put your "concern" over the welfare of children in the order of the danger rather than political ideology
LIAR

Again with the " You can't prevent all deaths, so why do anything that we know will prevent some" What an idiot.

LIAR!

South Carolina Boy, 3, Fatally Shoots Himself in Mother's Bedroom

...when he fired the semi-automatic handgun at himself...
Barrow's mother, who was not identified, told police that she was in the bedroom watching television when she heard the gunshot.
"She turned around, and there he was on the bed with the gun," Bollinger said.

I own guns. I have always owned guns and will always own guns but -

There is nothing on this planet that is more valuable to me than my children and grand children.

We have read here - nutters who actually brag about have loaded guns where small children can get them.

People who do that are guilty of killing their child.
I don't want the guns for no reason, pretty much all of them. The deadly toys are unnecessary in most cases.
Like hunting and protection?
Hunting for food, maybe, and protection, not what guns are for.

So, tell us, genius, if only for food and protection, guns have no other value?
The value of a gun is its ability to kill things, usually people, easily. That is its only reason for existence and the only reason it was invented.
LIAR

Barrow's mother, who was not identified, told police that she was in the bedroom watching television when she heard the gunshot.

There is nothing on this planet that is more valuable to me than my children and grand children.

We have read here - nutters who actually brag about have loaded guns where small children can get them.

but all it takes is one good guy with a gun to stop a bad guy with a gun, right?

I don't want the guns for no reason, pretty much all of them. The deadly toys are unnecessary in most cases.
But is necessary for protection.
If we got rid of EVERY Gun int he world, every weapon, every nuke etc people would be using katanas to chop off heads. I bet some would even use fertilizer :ack-1:
People are bad. Guns are not.

very few guns are used for "protection". they're mostly toys for boys.

If we got rid of EVERY Gun int he world, every weapon, every nuke etc people would be using katanas to chop off heads. I bet some would even use fertilizer :ack-1:

They are fun!

Instead of calling each other liars for how you "feel" about guns --- Is there anybody here who believes that mother isn't guilty of "child endangerment" or worse?

I've got NRA marksmanship badges and competition trophies up the yang -- but this isn't about gun laws.
Tell me if I'm wrong.

I think it's funny when leftolandians try to actually care like they give a fuck about a 3 year old. The baby could be younger than that and they would cheer for the child's death. Probably even lick it's brains off the ground and make bandannas from the afterbirth and umbilical cord.

They are fun!

my objection isn't to guns, per se. it's to the fact that people get them who have no clue how to keep them secured and safe and people get them who are criminals, spouse abusers, and mentally ill.

I think we should all be able to agree that we shouldn't shill for the NRA which is nothing more than a lobby for gun manufacturers, and agree on some basic ways to keep people from getting guns who shouldn't have them.

They are fun!
And there we have it...

They are fun!
And there we have it...
You don't like fun?

They are fun!
And there we have it...
You don't like fun?
Not with deadly toys...

They are fun!
And there we have it...
You don't like fun?
Not with deadly toys...

But you just admitted that you own guns to kill stuff. Is that not "for fun"? Or don't you have a supermarket near your housing project?

They are fun!
And there we have it...
You don't like fun?
Not with deadly toys...

But you just admitted that you own guns to kill stuff. Is that not "for fun"?
It is not for fun, ever. Nor are they toys, nor are they used as toys.

Forum List

Back