3yo fatally shoots self

They are fun!
And there we have it...
You don't like fun?
Not with deadly toys...

But you just admitted that you own guns to kill stuff. Is that not "for fun"?
It is not for fun, ever. Nor are they toys, nor are they used as toys.

So when you go out and use guns to kill stuff -- why do you do that?

And there we have it...
You don't like fun?
Not with deadly toys...

Because it is suffering or dying, usually. Or because it is killing, rarely.

You don't like fun?
Not with deadly toys...

OK.. What ever paints your house... So what does this child abuse have to do with gun laws?

The kid is just as dead if the mom leaves the door to basement stairs open..

Not with deadly toys...

OK.. What ever paints your house... So what does this child abuse have to do with gun laws?

It has to do with banning guns, nearly all of them, and this is yet another example of why that should be done.

It has to do with banning guns, nearly all of them, and this is yet another example of why that should be done.

Including YOURS? Go turn them in if you can't be responsible or trusted with them..

And call the ASPCA when there's a suffering animal or a rabid coyote at your back door.

Including YOURS? Go turn them in if you can't be responsible or trusted with them..
I will destroy them when I no longer need them or when required to.

South Carolina Boy, 3, Fatally Shoots Himself in Mother's Bedroom

...when he fired the semi-automatic handgun at himself...
Barrow's mother, who was not identified, told police that she was in the bedroom watching television when she heard the gunshot.
"She turned around, and there he was on the bed with the gun," Bollinger said.

I own guns. I have always owned guns and will always own guns but -

There is nothing on this planet that is more valuable to me than my children and grand children.

We have read here - nutters who actually brag about have loaded guns where small children can get them.

People who do that are guilty of killing their child.
I don't want the guns for no reason, pretty much all of them. The deadly toys are unnecessary in most cases.
. Doesn't that child's death fit well into your goal to eliminate all humans from planet Earth?

Barrow's mother, who was not identified, told police that she was in the bedroom watching television when she heard the gunshot.

There is nothing on this planet that is more valuable to me than my children and grand children.

We have read here - nutters who actually brag about have loaded guns where small children can get them.

I don't want the guns for no reason, pretty much all of them. The deadly toys are unnecessary in most cases.
. Doesn't that child's death fit well into your goal to eliminate all humans from planet Earth?
Nope. Just another (unnecessary) tragedy.

Where are all your posts about kids who drown, die in accidental falls, or ingest poison?

FYI singularly all of those accidents kill more kids than accidental gun discharges

AT least put your "concern" over the welfare of children in the order of the danger rather than political ideology
LIAR

Again with the " You can't prevent all deaths, so why do anything that we know will prevent some" What an idiot.

LIAR!

Read the post I was responding to.

Guns = domination. I know lefties don't like Alphas but they put us on top of the food chain. Which is good. Spearing deer and buffalo is so old school
You obviously like your game crunchy.
crunchy? What do you mean?

Thanksgiving dinner, saw a dummy break a tooth on bird shot in a quail. The twerp whined and cried about the pain.

Loved it.

Like hunting and protection?
Hunting for food, maybe, and protection, not what guns are for.
But is necessary for protection.
If we got rid of EVERY Gun int he world, every weapon, every nuke etc people would be using katanas to chop off heads. I bet some would even use fertilizer :ack-1:
People are bad. Guns are not.

very few guns are used for "protection". they're mostly toys for boys.

Hey jillian ... You misspelled p-e-n-i-s.

And call the ASPCA when there's a suffering animal or a rabid coyote at your back door.
Out here we are the ASPCA, that's why I have the guns.

Well there ya go. That's largely why I still have guns. That and "other reasons" that pertain to my love of the Bill of Rights. It would be the leftist preference to call the ASPCA and be told it will next Thurs before they come and assist that suffering animal..

Well you go first then..

Out here we are the ASPCA, that's why I have the guns.

Well there ya go. That's largely why I still have guns. That and "other reasons" that pertain to my love of the Bill of Rights. It would be the leftist preference to call the ASPCA and be told it will next Thurs before they come and assist that suffering animal..

Well you go first then..
When the time is right that won't be a problem.

the three year old did not shoot himself.....they need to investigate further...

I will buy my first gun tomorrow so I can protect my self from the pelicans that make nasty droppings in my back yard. LOL.

the three year old did not shoot himself.....they need to investigate further...
The inside story of how an Idaho toddler shot his mom at Wal-Mart

Forum List

Back