3yo fatally shoots self

Look.....heres the poop........the gun grabber progressives haven't been this unpopular since about 1950!!! And after last Friday, they are veritable relics of a former era.:rofl::rofl::funnyface:

Oh and ps......WATCH how many guns are purchased over the next month!!! Will be eyeball popping #'s!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

South Carolina Boy, 3, Fatally Shoots Himself in Mother's Bedroom

...when he fired the semi-automatic handgun at himself...
Barrow's mother, who was not identified, told police that she was in the bedroom watching television when she heard the gunshot.
"She turned around, and there he was on the bed with the gun," Bollinger said.

I own guns. I have always owned guns and will always own guns but -

There is nothing on this planet that is more valuable to me than my children and grand children.

We have read here - nutters who actually brag about have loaded guns where small children can get them.

People who do that are guilty of killing their child.

the three year old did not shoot himself.....they need to investigate further...
The inside story of how an Idaho toddler shot his mom at Wal-Mart

Notice the difference...the kid at Walmart shot someone else.......they need to investigate this..odds are it was a negligent discharge by someone in the house....and they are trying to protect them.

Barrow's mother, who was not identified, told police that she was in the bedroom watching television when she heard the gunshot.

There is nothing on this planet that is more valuable to me than my children and grand children.

We have read here - nutters who actually brag about have loaded guns where small children can get them.

the three year old did not shoot himself.....they need to investigate further...

Notice the difference...the kid at Walmart shot someone else.......they need to investigate this..odds are it was a negligent discharge by someone in the house....and they are trying to protect them.

You know, you are debating a guy who makes it public that he has a nurf gun collection in his home.....used for self-defense along with a wiffle ball bat collection.:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

You know, you are debating a guy who makes it public that he has a nurf gun collection in his home.....used for self-defense along with a wiffle ball bat collection.:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

see..I see it as saving a life...if he is debating me on line...he isn't playing in traffic.....

Not with deadly toys...

But you just admitted that you own guns to kill stuff. Is that not "for fun"?
It is not for fun, ever. Nor are they toys, nor are they used as toys.

So when you go out and use guns to kill stuff -- why do you do that?
Because it is suffering or dying, usually. Or because it is killing, rarely.

OK.. What ever paints your house... So what does this child abuse have to do with gun laws?

The kid is just as dead if the mom leaves the door to basement stairs open..

A door is the same as a gun?

Surely, that's NOT what you mean to say.

I will buy my first gun tomorrow so I can protect my self from the pelicans that make nasty droppings in my back yard. LOL.

The pelicans just arrived back at our lake yesterday. Love those guys but I hope to never have to rehab another one.

That's a whole lotta fish to get every day.

But you just admitted that you own guns to kill stuff. Is that not "for fun"?
It is not for fun, ever. Nor are they toys, nor are they used as toys.

So when you go out and use guns to kill stuff -- why do you do that?
Because it is suffering or dying, usually. Or because it is killing, rarely.

OK.. What ever paints your house... So what does this child abuse have to do with gun laws?

The kid is just as dead if the mom leaves the door to basement stairs open..

A door is the same as a gun?

Surely, that's NOT what you mean to say.

How about a hot locked car? The door to basement might just leave the child paraplegic.
Is that better Luddly?

I will buy my first gun tomorrow so I can protect my self from the pelicans that make nasty droppings in my back yard. LOL.

Pelicans WERE protected. I'd be careful. Maybe they're not anymore.
There's huge diff between a coyote constantly scoping out your pets and children and pelican droppings.

I'll just put you in the same boat as the sickos that take shots at the seals.

I don't want the guns for no reason, pretty much all of them. The deadly toys are unnecessary in most cases.
Like hunting and protection?
Hunting for food, maybe, and protection, not what guns are for.

So, tell us, genius, if only for food and protection, guns have no other value?
The value of a gun is its ability to kill things, usually people, easily. That is its only reason for existence and the only reason it was invented.
To bad you haven't seen fields (mostly sugarbeets) get over run with rockchucks
or have a farmer with tears in the eyes ask you to kill whistle pigs in his pasture.
Out in the west if you let rodents go unchecked in a farming area it's curtains.

I don't want the guns for no reason, pretty much all of them. The deadly toys are unnecessary in most cases.

The value of a gun is its ability to kill things, usually people, easily. That is its only reason for existence and the only reason it was invented.
or have a farmer with tears in the eyes ask you to kill whistle pigs in his pasture.
Out in the west if you let rodents go unchecked in a farming area it's curtains.
Maybe you're right, guns for everyone...
Children-with-weapons.jpg

Maybe you're right, guns for everyone...
Children-with-weapons.jpg
tyroneweaver...the younger years.

The Commie left has big plans for the American people if we ever let the government take away our guns.

Darwinism in action. It's a good thing.

Where are all your posts about kids who drown, die in accidental falls, or ingest poison?

FYI singularly all of those accidents kill more kids than accidental gun discharges

AT least put your "concern" over the welfare of children in the order of the danger rather than political ideology

Again with the " You can't prevent all deaths, so why do anything that we know will prevent some" What an idiot.

Not really

I'm saying to concentrate on the dangers that kill more kids than guns first

You morons are so fixated on guns that you don't give a shit about the rest of the preventable accidents that kill far more kids than guns ever did or ever will

Where are all your posts about kids who drown, die in accidental falls, or ingest poison?

FYI singularly all of those accidents kill more kids than accidental gun discharges

AT least put your "concern" over the welfare of children in the order of the danger rather than political ideology

Here's the problem ^^^^

RWJs don't know the difference between guns and swimming pools, guns and cars, guns and their spaghetti dinner, guns and a tennis racket, guns and ...

Where is Skull Pilot concern for the safety of children?

12235055_10154364878988327_3926527646513754397_n.jpg

I'm so sick of the it's for the children shit

I don't have kids and quite frankly your or anyone else's kids are not my responsibility

But is necessary for protection.
If we got rid of EVERY Gun int he world, every weapon, every nuke etc people would be using katanas to chop off heads. I bet some would even use fertilizer :ack-1:
People are bad. Guns are not.

very few guns are used for "protection". they're mostly toys for boys.

So what?

Very few kids are accidentally killed with guns

Stop worrying about the .001% and concentrate on what really kills children

and the one thing all these accidents have in common is the inattention of the parents

so really parents kill more kids than guns so let's do something about them

Forum List

Back