4-26-20 Virginia CV19 Deaths 438. Flu Deaths: 2,701

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Last edited:
I agree that some leftist filth has taken advantage to act like little nazis in their own state...But lets open up one step at a time & be observant.

The last thing we need is a second wave that's worse & Start this crap from square one again!

I see no argument for not opening up America. Do what the Swedes have done and stop the gestapo bs in America.

Arresting people for walking on the beach the same time they’re letting violent felons out of prison early. Leftardism in all its glory.

The only argument there is is that the democrats will have a harder time destroying Trump and the country if it opens up.

I agree that some leftist filth has taken advantage to act like little nazis in their own state...But lets open up one step at a time & be observant.

The last thing we need is a second wave that's worse & Start this crap from square one again!
Sweden never closed, just told people to use common sense. And their curve is better than ours.

And you can say the shutdown saved lives!
Number of flu cases during the shutdown is almost identical to last years cases. Orange this season, blue last. The dip is likely flu being reported as CV.
7E84673C-6CDA-4AC3-9C63-C6A8F9C6CE0B.jpeg

I see no argument for not opening up America. Do what the Swedes have done and stop the gestapo bs in America.

Arresting people for walking on the beach the same time they’re letting violent felons out of prison early. Leftardism in all its glory.

Argument # 1
And the last

NWO wants to kill you:

1. To destroy your economy
2. To enslave you
3. To starve you
4. And to inject into you the NWO Fake 'vaccine' which kills you within one year

Understood?

Reason?
Too much humans, 100m would be enough.
Just read the former babbling of Bill Gates the Savior

Forum List

Back