4 Guns Bills Fail in Senate; Democrats Trying to Blame Republicans

First, it was "assault weapon"
The term of choice then changed to "semi-auto assault rifle"
After that, the term of choice became "weapon of war"
NOW its "WMD"
Just another example of the dishonest preying on the ignorant.
You asked me if any of them were semi automatics.
No. I didn't.
I commented on your dishonest, ignorant and rather comical use of "WMD" to describe the AR15 and firearms like it.
You, and anti-gun loons like you, are desperate to sway the opinion of the ignorant to your side with dishonest appeals to emotion, because you know you cannot sway them with reason.
We're coming for your guns. All of them.
Does it ever bother you that the only way you can achieve your (absolutely inane) agenda goals it to lie to the ignorant?
But how did we get some guns classified as Class III NFA Weapons
You didn't answer the question:
Does it ever bother you that the only way you can achieve your (absolutely inane) agenda goals it to lie to the ignorant?

I shoot muzzle loader, 22, crossbow, shotgun, Ruger 450 bushmaster, 410 and a 45. I own 6 guns none of them are WMD's.
Are any of those semi-auto?

and, are you demonstrating your virtue for all to see?
The 45 I can just pull pull pull pull the trigger until it's empty. That's the closest thing I have to a semi auto. The rest are hunting guns. Oh and the 22 is a deringer revolver.
Thanks for the confession that you've never even seen a gun before.
You know who did see a gun?

171213180354-sandy-hook-victims-graphic-large-169.jpg

No. I didn't.
I commented on your dishonest, ignorant and rather comical use of "WMD" to describe the AR15 and firearms like it.
You, and anti-gun loons like you, are desperate to sway the opinion of the ignorant to your side with dishonest appeals to emotion, because you know you cannot sway them with reason.
I've asked a question about 10 times and none of you have answered it so there you go.

I shoot muzzle loader, 22, crossbow, shotgun, Ruger 450 bushmaster, 410 and a 45. I own 6 guns none of them are WMD's.

The 45 I can just pull pull pull pull the trigger until it's empty. That's the closest thing I have to a semi auto. The rest are hunting guns. Oh and the 22 is a deringer revolver.

Made possible be a monster like you who repeatedly allow violent killers to roam the country.

And you know who else saw a gun....the 1.1 million Americans who each year use their legal guns to stop rapes, robberies and murder...according to the vaunted Centers for Disease Control, you slime bag........emotion and lying is how you pass your agenda.....and we accept and understand that....that is why we will oppose you every step of the way...

No. I didn't.
I've asked a question about 10 times and none of you have answered it so there you go.
So, no, it does NOT bother you that the only way you can achieve your (absolutely inane) agenda goals it to lie to the ignorant.
Thank you.

NOW its "WMD"

A Wall Street Journal/NBC poll found that Democratic voters viewed guns as one of the most important issues in determining their vote. And this was even true in key districts in swing states like Virginia, where voters ranked guns as a top political issue.

After Parkland, young people immediately organized, registered to vote, and cast their ballots. Ultimately this led to record turnout for youth in last year’s elections—a 48% increase from 2014. This could have major implications for 2020 in driving increased turnout among young people for gun safety candidates.

Last year we saw big business cut ties with the NRA in the wake of Parkland. An NRA endorsement has gone from badge of honor to badge of disgrace. We even saw politicians from both sides of the aisle openly reject their endorsements, going from an A to an F. The results of last year’s election go to show that the NRA is officially toxic and that its reputation isn’t improving anytime soon.

• In a poll taken one week before the election, suburban women are “a crucial voting bloc on virtually every issue” and prefer the Democratic Party—which supports stronger gun laws—to handle gun violence by 26 percentage points.
Yes, gun safety was a big issue in lots of suburban swing districts in increasingly liberal states like Virginia, Nevada, and Colorado. But Texas, Georgia, and Kansas? Surprisingly, also yes.

• Georgia: Lucy McBath in Georgia’s 6th Congressional District is emblematic of this change. Her entire life was upended by gun violence when her son was killed with a gun for playing his music too loudly. In a suburban district that is predominantly white and has historically elected a Republican to Congress, they ultimately elected Lucy, a gun safety champion.
Be worried

No. I didn't.

How did we get some guns classified like that? Because of people like you .... that was the first step, and it was predicted you would be back for more guns to be put on that registry....and here you are, you are back and demanding more guns......

Look at you, trying to make a point with a fallacious appeal to emotion.
Rational, reasoned people are not swayed by such things.

And you know who else saw a gun....the 1.1 million Americans who each year use their legal guns to stop rapes, robberies and murder...according to the vaunted Centers for Disease Control, you slime bag........emotion and lying is how you pass your agenda.....and we accept and understand that....that is why we will oppose you every step of the way...

Yea, they probably used shotguns and revolvers. We aren't talking about making guns illegal. Just certain ones. And better background checks.

Hell they already do better background checks. I got red flagged because I have some "violence" in my past. I eventually got the gun but I was glad to know they flagged me. If they flagged me they flag the nuts too.

NOW its "WMD"

A Wall Street Journal/NBC poll found that Democratic voters viewed guns as one of the most important issues in determining their vote. And this was even true in key districts in swing states like Virginia, where voters ranked guns as a top political issue.

After Parkland, young people immediately organized, registered to vote, and cast their ballots. Ultimately this led to record turnout for youth in last year’s elections—a 48% increase from 2014. This could have major implications for 2020 in driving increased turnout among young people for gun safety candidates.

Last year we saw big business cut ties with the NRA in the wake of Parkland. An NRA endorsement has gone from badge of honor to badge of disgrace. We even saw politicians from both sides of the aisle openly reject their endorsements, going from an A to an F. The results of last year’s election go to show that the NRA is officially toxic and that its reputation isn’t improving anytime soon.

• In a poll taken one week before the election, suburban women are “a crucial voting bloc on virtually every issue” and prefer the Democratic Party—which supports stronger gun laws—to handle gun violence by 26 percentage points.
Yes, gun safety was a big issue in lots of suburban swing districts in increasingly liberal states like Virginia, Nevada, and Colorado. But Texas, Georgia, and Kansas? Surprisingly, also yes.

• Georgia: Lucy McBath in Georgia’s 6th Congressional District is emblematic of this change. Her entire life was upended by gun violence when her son was killed with a gun for playing his music too loudly. In a suburban district that is predominantly white and has historically elected a Republican to Congress, they ultimately elected Lucy, a gun safety champion.
Be worried

We are worried..... because people like you will try your best to stampede the uninformed into giving up their Right to self defense....then, 20-30-40 years from now, crime will spike, and government thugs may very well start filling graves with your grandchildren.......because you were too stupid to remember that 12 million unarmed men and women were murdered by their governments 20 years after they registered their guns in Germany...

NOW its "WMD"
A Wall Street Journal/NBC poll found that Democratic voters
Yes...Democratic voters...the ignorant.
Thank you for making my point.

Look at you, trying to make a point with a fallacious appeal to emotion.
Rational, reasoned people are not swayed by such things.
Hopefully more voters are irrational and unreasonable in 2020. Like in Australia England or Canada.

Yea, they probably used shotguns and revolvers. We aren't talking about making guns illegal. Just certain ones. And better background checks.

Hell they already do better background checks. I got red flagged because I have some "violence" in my past. I eventually got the gun but I was glad to know they flagged me. If they flagged me they flag the nuts too.

We aren't talking about making guns illegal. Just certain ones.

Sell that lie to someone who doesn't pay attention...

NOW its "WMD"

Be worried

We are worried..... because people like you will try your best to stampede the uninformed into giving up their Right to self defense....then, 20-30-40 years from now, crime will spike, and government thugs may very well start filling graves with your grandchildren.......because you were too stupid to remember that 12 million unarmed men and women were murdered by their governments 20 years after they registered their guns in Germany...

Most criminals come into your home with a handgun or knife not an assault rifle. No reason to sell those to the public. Or make them so they only shoot 5 or 10 at a time max.

My Ruger 450 bushmaster shoots 4 at a time. And I have to cock it after each shot. That's a hunting gun and should be legal.

Your Ruger handgun can hold 10. That's it. Sorry you want 20 you can't have it.

NOW its "WMD"

Be worried

Most criminals come into your home with a handgun or knife not an assault rifle. No reason to sell those to the public. Or make them so they only shoot 5 or 10 at a time max.

My Ruger 450 bushmaster shoots 4 at a time. And I have to cock it after each shot. That's a hunting gun and should be legal.

Your Ruger handgun can hold 10. That's it. Sorry you want 20 you can't have it.

Yes....then you will come back for the guns that shoot 10 rounds....we know what you want, we know how you plan to do it......

You are an asshat, and a liar.......you are a fascist. 18 million AR-15s in this country, that weren't used for any crime, and you can't stand that.....knives kill more people than all rifles do, and you don't care, cars killed 38,000, you don't care.....it isn't the deaths, it is a phobia you have about guns and the people who own them...... and one day, that phobia leads people like you to start filling mass graves with the people you don't like..... seen it, don't plan on letting you do it again...

No. I didn't.
No

Forum List

Back