4 Guns Bills Fail in Senate; Democrats Trying to Blame Republicans

Well if you don't believe me I can't help that. We will just have to get the laws passed and show you. You'll still have a gun that holds 10 rounds. Relax. And that, according to you, won't slow you down one bit.
Your words not mine.
This is a lie, as you admit, intended to fool the ignorant, as part of your desperate effort to implement your inane agenda.
Why would you care if they stopped making 20 round mags? According to you having to reload doesn't slow you down one bit.
This is a lie, as you admit, intended to fool the ignorant, as part of your desperate effort to implement your inane agenda.
What do you mean you liar.

Thanks for the confession that you've never even seen a gun before.
You know who did see a gun?

171213180354-sandy-hook-victims-graphic-large-169.jpg

And you know who else saw a gun....the 1.1 million Americans who each year use their legal guns to stop rapes, robberies and murder...according to the vaunted Centers for Disease Control, you slime bag........emotion and lying is how you pass your agenda.....and we accept and understand that....that is why we will oppose you every step of the way...

Yea, they probably used shotguns and revolvers. We aren't talking about making guns illegal. Just certain ones. And better background checks.

Hell they already do better background checks. I got red flagged because I have some "violence" in my past. I eventually got the gun but I was glad to know they flagged me. If they flagged me they flag the nuts too.

We aren't talking about making guns illegal. Just certain ones.

Sell that lie to someone who doesn't pay attention...
Well if you don't believe me I can't help that. We will just have to get the laws passed and show you. You'll still have a gun that holds 10 rounds. Relax. And that, according to you, won't slow you down one bit.

Your words not mine.

It won't slow you down..... The Navy Yard shooter used a tube fed, 5 shot pump action shotgun, killed 12, the Russian Polytechnic shooter used a 5 shot, tube fed, pump action shotgun and killed 20......

The gun isn't the issue.... You asshats demanded gun free zones.....and the free time in the gun free zone determines how many are killed, not the rifle or magazine... you have killed a lot of people with your demand for gun free zones, and you don't even care.

And you know who else saw a gun....the 1.1 million Americans who each year use their legal guns to stop rapes, robberies and murder...according to the vaunted Centers for Disease Control, you slime bag........emotion and lying is how you pass your agenda.....and we accept and understand that....that is why we will oppose you every step of the way...
Name the last person who stopped a rape with an AR 15.

Name the last person murdered by sick butchers like you that wished they had carried a gun.
They can carry a gun. But according to Missouri law, not openly anymore

Man arrested at Walmart with firearm, about100 rounds of ammunition "lucky he's alive still"

It's already starting. How could they arrest this man for exercising his right to carry?

Disturbing the peace is still an offense...you troll.....and again, he will likely walk on this...

Name the last person murdered by sick butchers like you that wished they had carried a gun.

Man arrested at Walmart with firearm, about100 rounds of ammunition "lucky he's alive still"

It's already starting. How could they arrest this man for exercising his right to carry?
Excellent job of avoiding the question. You must have lots of practice.
I asked you guys a question like 10 times and none of you have answered it. Now I don't even want to know. And I'm not going to answer your questions. I put this one up there with global warming. Lets just agree to disagree and you vote and I'll vote and if I win we are coming for your guns wako style baby.
Be sure you're on the entry team.

Why would you care if they stopped making 20 round mags? According to you having to reload doesn't slow you down one bit.
What do you mean you liar.
:lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Your words not mine.

So if you can't tell me why you need a 20 rounder. Or if you say 20 is unnecessary, you haven't given us a reason not to ban them. We think having to reload does slow you down.

When seconds matter

That means limiting magazines from 30 to seven rounds really only slows a determined shooter down by about 7.5 to 14 seconds. Green explained that a shooter needs 1.5 seconds to switch out a magazine and every five-round magazine takesabout one to two seconds to unload.

Oh, and they are only talking about a shooter who is really good at handling his weapon. What about a guy like me? It would take me much longer than 1.5 seconds. And most of these gun nuts aren't that good with their weapons.

Remember the guy who shot up the Republicans softball game? He used one of these. How many people did he kill? How many times did he reload before he was taken out? Exactly.

b772fe853445bf727ee52c256687921a.jpg
That's not your run on the mill SKS. How do you know that's what he used? lol

Your words not mine.

So if you can't tell me why you need a 20 rounder. Or if you say 20 is unnecessary, you haven't given us a reason not to ban them. We think having to reload does slow you down.

When seconds matter

That means limiting magazines from 30 to seven rounds really only slows a determined shooter down by about 7.5 to 14 seconds. Green explained that a shooter needs 1.5 seconds to switch out a magazine and every five-round magazine takesabout one to two seconds to unload.

Oh, and they are only talking about a shooter who is really good at handling his weapon. What about a guy like me? It would take me much longer than 1.5 seconds. And most of these gun nuts aren't that good with their weapons.

Remember the guy who shot up the Republicans softball game? He used one of these. How many people did he kill? How many times did he reload before he was taken out? Exactly.

That's not your run on the mill SKS. How do you know that's what he used? lol
He doesn't. He's lying, with the intent to deceive the ignorant.
Says so himself.

The 45 I can just pull pull pull pull the trigger until it's empty. That's the closest thing I have to a semi auto. The rest are hunting guns. Oh and the 22 is a deringer revolver.

Don't have to...... how someone decides to use their Right to own a gun is up to them.... you don't get to make that choice....and an AR-15 would definitely stop a rape......which is one of the reasons you asshats want to remove them from private ownership....better women be raped instead of having a gun to stop it.
What nonsense. Hard to argue with stupid people who say stupid things like you just did.

Of course an AR could stop a rape but that never happens. First of all, a handgun is better for close up. AR is overkill for that situation. You're going to hit the victim.

You know when the last time a rifle was used to stop a rape?

Two Mules for Sister Sara. You need to stop watching westerns.

shirley-maclaine-bandit-two-mules-for-sister-sara-1970-BP8ER9.jpg

Your words not mine.

When seconds matter

Well, asshat, the reason you want as many bullets in your magazine as you can get, is because when criminals attack, you will likely be on your own, without help.....you might also be injured. On top of that, the adrenaline that floods the system during a violent attack makes small motor functions more difficult...so not having to change a magazine, because a dumb F**k like you created an arbitrary limit .... may mean the difference between life and death for you and your family......

A mass shooter? They are in a gun free zone, which means no one will shoot back at them till the cops get there upwards of 6 minutes or later........ as all survivors of a mass shooting state, these shooters have all the time in the world, are relaxed and under no pressure...so changing a magazine is not an issue for them...they say the Sandy hook shooter changed his magazine about 15 times.......long before the police arrived to the gun free zone.

Your words not mine.

What do you mean you liar. You guys argued yesterday that limiting the size of magazines won't make a difference because you can reload really fast. Remember you asked over and over and over how many people rushed the Pulse shooter when he was reloading.

Don't lie. Own it. You said that if we ban 20 round magazines that this wouldn't slow you down one bit. So you kept asking me over and over why I would try to pass a law that wouldn't make one bit of difference.

If that's all true then you won't mind turning in your 20 round mags for 10 rounders. Thanks.
It won't make much of a difference but we aren't turning anything in. You will have to take it. You won't be there you gutless bastard, someone else will and we will fight them no matter what. Now we await your classic and oft-repeated rebuttal.

Don't have to...... how someone decides to use their Right to own a gun is up to them.... you don't get to make that choice....and an AR-15 would definitely stop a rape......which is one of the reasons you asshats want to remove them from private ownership....better women be raped instead of having a gun to stop it.
What nonsense. Hard to argue with stupid people who say stupid things like you just did.

Of course an AR could stop a rape but that never happens. First of all, a handgun is better for close up. AR is overkill for that situation. You're going to hit the victim.

The AR-15 that saved 26 lives in this mass shooting was needed.......and saved 26 lives...and the police didn't show up until the criminal was chased away, cornered, and stopped by the NRA instructor with his civilian AR-15 rifle...

26 lives saved, you asshat...

Sutherland Springs church shooting - Wikipedia

Kelley was then confronted by and traded fire with Stephen Willeford, a local resident and former NRA firearms instructor[13] who was armed with an AR-15 semi-automatic rifle.

Disturbing the peace is still an offense...you troll.....and again, he will likely walk on this...

What disturbed the peace? I didn't know practicing your constitutional rights could disturb the peace? Sounds like a technicality. In other words, you don't have the right to open carry. Not unless you want to go through a trial or chance a cop shooting you.

Or even one of you ccw carriers shooting him. One day a guy is going to be practicing his right to open carry and one of you are going to think and you're going to kill an innocent man. It happens all the time to black men.

What disturbed the peace? I didn't know practicing your constitutional rights could disturb the peace? Sounds like a technicality. In other words, you don't have the right to open carry. Not unless you want to go through a trial or chance a cop shooting you.

Or even one of you ccw carriers shooting him. One day a guy is going to be practicing his right to open carry and one of you are going to think and you're going to kill an innocent man. It happens all the time to black men.

Well....dipshit..... whether he was actually disturbing the peace will be determined by the court..... and again, he will likely walk....

And yes, you do have the Right to open carry...please Read the Heller decision.....

You're lying, with the intent to deceive the ignorant.

The AR-15 that saved 26 lives in this mass shooting was needed.......and saved 26 lives...and the police didn't show up until the criminal was chased away, cornered, and stopped by the NRA instructor with his civilian AR-15 rifle...

Kelley was then confronted by and traded fire with Stephen Willeford, a local resident and former NRA firearms instructor[13] who was armed with an AR-15 semi-automatic rifle.

1. Did he have it loaded? That's illegal. I learned in hunter safety that you have to unload your gun when you are transporting it. WTF? And this guy is a firearm instructor? He needs to be arrested.

26 lives saved? Is this like the jobs Obama didn't create but instead saved?

1. Did he have it loaded? That's illegal. I learned in hunter safety that you have to unload your gun when you are transporting it. WTF? And this guy is a firearm instructor? He needs to be arrested.

Of course I am. Look who I'm talking to. Funny you just called yourself ignorant.

It is obvious now that you mixed your meds with your booze.....cause that post shows you are incoherent and out of your mind...... stop mixing your meds with booze, that is dangerous and you need help.

Forum List

Back