4 out of 50 most dangerous cities are in the U.S., guess which party runs them?

New Orleans....democrats since almost 1874.

And just to illustrate what a lame fallacy this is --- take Ray Nagin. Please. Lifelong Republican, wanted to run for mayor, knew about the above stat, so he ran as a Democrat.

It has no meaning. It's the same politician either way.

Again -- Nagin ran the city .... not a political party.

"thegunfeed.com"

lol

Hey, what a font of PoliSci wisdom. :eusa_shifty:

Step one: turn on computer.
Step two: look for nutball site saying the nutball point you want made. Doesn't matter who it is.
Step three: post link to it.

PoliSci on the innernuts.

"4 out of 50 most dangerous cities are in the U.S., guess which party runs them?"

This fails as a post hoc fallacy.
You have been using that SAME line on every thread thinking it makes you look smart. What it DOES do is make you look like an idiot.

At least here he's correct, Pinky. It's short for "post hoc ergo propter hoc", a fallacy meaning you took one aspect, connected it to another aspect, and then concluded, with no basis, that the first causes the second.

CCJ named it, I dissected it. It's failed every single time. Yet I'm sure it'll get trotted out again, expecting different results.

I saw this on thegunfeed.com...and followed the link.....of the 50 most dangerous cities in the world, 4 are in the United States....and all 4 of them have been run by democrats for decades....

World's 50 most violent cities revealed, and 21 of them are in Brazil

But the list doesn't just include Latin America, with U.S. cities St Louis, Baltimore, Detroit and New Orleans also featuring.

The question is...Which came first, the abject poverty or the Democrats?

The Democrats...lol

Hate to say it but so far Pogo's posts make the most sense.
I grew up in NYC and every 2 or 3 blocks was a different neighborhood.
Big ass beautiful houses on one block, dilapidated apartment buildings on the next block.

And just to illustrate what a lame fallacy this is --- take Ray Nagin. Please. Lifelong Republican, wanted to run for mayor, knew about the above stat, so he ran as a Democrat.

Ray Nagin a life long Republican? Um...LMAO!

I saw this on thegunfeed.com...and followed the link.....of the 50 most dangerous cities in the world, 4 are in the United States....and all 4 of them have been run by democrats for decades....

World's 50 most violent cities revealed, and 21 of them are in Brazil

But the list doesn't just include Latin America, with U.S. cities St Louis, Baltimore, Detroit and New Orleans also featuring.

Political parties don't run cities, shit-for-brains. Mayors, city managers and city councils do. There ain't no "right" or "left" way to decide who gets their trash picked up on Wednesday. Only a hopeless partisan hack would fall for a blog like this.

It just so happens that virtually all cities are run by Democrats. Used to be they had no party at all, because--- again for the wilfully dense ---- political parties are irrelevant at that level.

Now why that is, maybe Democrats simply organized better. Or maybe they're seen as addressing people rather than corporations. I'll leave that one up to you. I'm sure you and "thegunfeed.com" can grapple with deep issues like that...

Why do you even continue to post this dribble????

The Democrats. Most urban cities were relatively safe places to live until LBJ brought us the modern day welfare state.

Bullshit.

Cities (everywhere) condense people together, and that makes for more crime. Always has, always will.

Quit pulling opinions out of your ass, take conservative tokyo for example compared to New York city

Crime Comparison Between New York, NY and Tokyo
New York, NY. Tokyo
Crime Index: 50.62 22.08
Safety Scale: 49.38 77.92
New York, NY Tokyo

Level of crime

Worries home broken and things stolen

Worries being mugged or robbed

Worries car stolen

Worries things from car stolen

Worries attacked

Worries being insulted

Worries being subject to a physical attack because of your skin colour, ethnic origin or religion

Problem people using or dealing drugs

Problem property crimes such as vandalism and theft

Problem violent crimes such as assault and armed robbery

Problem corruption and bribery

Crime Comparison Between New York, NY, United States And Tokyo, Japan. Safety Comparison.

The Democrats. Most urban cities were relatively safe places to live until LBJ brought us the modern day welfare state.

Bullshit.

Cities (everywhere) condense people together, and that makes for more crime. Always has, always will.

Quit pulling opinions out of your ass, take conservative tokyo for example compared to New York city

Crime Comparison Between New York, NY and Tokyo
New York, NY. Tokyo
Crime Index: 50.62 22.08
Safety Scale: 49.38 77.92
New York, NY Tokyo

Level of crime

Worries home broken and things stolen

Worries being mugged or robbed

Worries car stolen

Worries things from car stolen

Worries attacked

Worries being insulted

Worries being subject to a physical attack because of your skin colour, ethnic origin or religion

Problem people using or dealing drugs

Problem property crimes such as vandalism and theft

Problem violent crimes such as assault and armed robbery

Problem corruption and bribery

Crime Comparison Between New York, NY, United States And Tokyo, Japan. Safety Comparison.

I think most people in Japan worry about being killed when the're forcefully pushed into an already packed train car.

Bullshit.

Until Gulliani came along...and New York was cleaned up...hmmmm...I guess it had nothing to do with his policies...based on his beliefs.....

Bullshit.

Until Gulliani came along...and New York was cleaned up...hmmmm...I guess it had nothing to do with his policies...based on his beliefs.....

Gulliani acted unilaterally and cleaned up NYC.
A tyrant; sort of like some people are afraid Trump will be.

Bullshit.

No...he used conservative principals about law enforcement.....and now de blasio is using liberal,principals...and the crime rate is going up......

Bullshit.

No...he used conservative principals about law enforcement.....and now de blasio is using liberal,principals...and the crime rate is going up......

Gulliani told the police to do their job and that Al Sharpton was not welcome at City Hall.

Bullshit.

Law enforcement is law enforcement. It doesn't have "conservative" and "liberal" "principles", Stupid. There's no such thing.

Bullshit.

hmmmm.. I guess it had nothing to do with his political party.
Are you saying Rudy Giuliani is some kind of puppet?

What a maroon.

Bullshit.

Of course, but middle class every day people also lived in those neighborhoods. Today they're ghettos you can't even walk around in during the day.

Ray Nagin a life long Republican? Um...LMAO!

"Lifelong" --- until he decided he wanted to run for mayor.

He did that because it was the only way to get elected. As the OP noted in his specious history stats.
The stats themeselves are true --- he just has his head up his ass about what they mean.

Forum List

Back