🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

4 Police Officers shot and killed in past 5 days

The men and women of our law enforcement services are true heroes. Each day maintaining order in a world gone asunder because of a societal breakdown. Thanks for welfare, drugs, single parent homes, and victimization mindset liberals. The world is a savage place, but liberal media does not show you the shit law enforcement must deal with everyday. God bless them and pray for them daily. Profession is hard on family life.

And this, my fellow humans, is a perfect example of what I was talking about, regarding how American Mundanes have become indoctrinated into revering the Police as "heroes".

The men and women of our law enforcement services are true heroes. Each day maintaining order in a world gone asunder because of a societal breakdown. Thanks for welfare, drugs, single parent homes, and victimization mindset liberals. The world is a savage place, but liberal media does not show you the shit law enforcement must deal with everyday. God bless them and pray for them daily. Profession is hard on family life.

Excellent post. Thank you for understanding the world we all live in.

And this, my fellow humans, is a perfect example of what I was talking about, regarding how American Mundanes have become indoctrinated into revering the Police as "heroes".

Well, what would you call a person who risks their own life....to answer the call for help from strangers?

Well, what would you call a person who risks their own life....to answer the call for help from strangers?
People like her have no idea. Consumed with selfishness. Which more often than not puts you in danger responding to a call for people that drink too much, drug too much, or think the world should kiss their ass. All about selfish behavior.

Excellent post. Thank you for understanding the world we all live in.
We have to share a community based on a social contract and behavior within that contract. Your right to free will stops when that will places others in danger.

So many take advantage of retards and make them think that way. It's a bad sign indeed and illustrates how the propaganda the media spews
on a regular basis effects the minds of the weak

American propaganda does not manipulate the weak into opposition against the police... instead, it manipulates the weak into revering the police as heroes.

These Mundanes have really been led to to believe that the Police are "courageous" and "brave", that their motivations are to "bring peace and civility" to our country, and that cops "work one of the toughest jobs in the country."

Who is the one truly being indoctrinated here?
Right, like any of your neighbors are going to call you if they have a problem.

Again, sad. The deaths of those who work to protect Americans at home should be mourned. The men & women who courage that we deride, take for granted, and complain about the taxes that pay their less than adequate salaries, are among our nation's finest.

(Yes, there will always be mistakes, as law enforcement officers are human. It is to be hoped this thread isn't just another "bait 'em" exercise. I read little but bickering, no replies to honest responses)

So many take advantage of retards and make them think that way. It's a bad sign indeed and illustrates how the propaganda the media spews
on a regular basis effects the minds of the weak

American propaganda does not manipulate the weak into opposition against the police... instead, it manipulates the weak into revering the police as heroes.

These Mundanes have really been led to to believe that the Police are "courageous" and "brave", that their motivations are to "bring peace and civility" to our country, and that cops "work one of the toughest jobs in the country."

Who is the one truly being indoctrinated here?

Being or been indoctrinated

The latter appears to be you

(There I go being captain obvious again)

A human being to be admired.

Having worked with officers and had officers as neighbors I can tell you they are normal folks just like the rest of us. They have families and dogs at home, they get stressed out about family and work, and sometimes just want to chat about nothing.

I can't quite auto label them all hero's off the bat, but they certainly become hero's more often than in other jobs and they are handling situations that I personally would not want to handle and deal with on a daily basis. So perhaps in that sense, they are hero's.

Either way, I think they deserve a bit more respect than your average joe, and certainly they do not deserve to be killed simply for upholding the laws of this country. I have always found myself deeply disappointed by the whole kill the cops mentality, as well as the hatred that folks have toward them when they get speeding tickets and shit. Stop fucking speeding idiots - it isn't an officers fault they are breaking the law. *sigh*

Forum List

Back