4 shot at anti violence rally in Charlotte

I don't think this is funny, laughing at this really pisses me off. However, liberals refuse to take this seriously. They ignore urban violence, they pretend it doesn't happen, and just hope and pray a white guy uses an "assault weapon" at a mall or a school while ignoring the actual common killings which don't happen only twice a year. They worry 100% about 25 murders, not the thousands of murders that are the real and actual biggest threat.. Because they can't score any political points from acknowledging or dealing with black on black crime.

I don't think this is funny, laughing at this really pisses me off. However, liberals refuse to take this seriously. They ignore urban violence, they pretend it doesn't happen, and just hope and pray a white guy uses an "assault weapon" at a mall or a school while ignoring the actual common killings which don't happen only twice a year. They worry 100% about 25 murders, not the thousands of murders that are the real and actual biggest threat.. Because they can't score any political points from acknowledging or dealing with black on black crime.

Do you ever tire of telling others what they think?

Those two assholes laughing pissed you off so much that you had to go into a hissy fit about what you think liberals think and want. Cool.

Last edited:
Liberals ignore this. Why do you think they say zimmermans are the biggest threat to young black men

No we don't ignore this. But you must believe we do if you are to maintain full nutter status.

Let me ask you...are the people who suggest things like walling off sections of Chicago so all the ******* can just off themselves found to the left or to the right of you politically?

So why are there nationa marches, the President speaking out about Trayvon martin but no marches on Washington nor the president speaking out against the daily violence? Why is b lack on black violence, even mass shootings, a local story, btu the second a suburban white does a shooting, it's international headlines?

Funny lonelaugher, your avatar presumes all religions are equally as bad despite the image showing what one particular religion did.. Would the world be safer if there were no Bahai's? Amish?

In your limp wristed quest to not offend, you lump all religions together, so as to not offend one particular one, pretending in your HIV positive mind that all religions are exactly the same.

That's why you are fucking retards and nobody takes liberals seriously.

Funny lonelaugher, your avatar presumes all religions are equally as bad despite the image showing what one particular religion did.. Would the world be safer if there were no Bahai's? Amish?

In your limp wristed quest to not offend, you lump all religions together, so as to not offend one particular one, pretending in your HIV positive mind that all religions are exactly the same.

You are getting off topic in your own thread. I wonder what brought that on?

Limp-wristed HIV positive? Do you think I am gay or do you think I am a heroin addict?

If you think I am on a quest to not offend.......you might just have some comprehension issues. Maybe someone will start a religion thread so we can discuss it.

I assume you are spent on this one? No more brilliance from you on ****** violence? Not gonna say anything cute to the two fuckers who laughed at the OP?

Limp-wristed HIV positive? Do you think I am gay or do you think I am a heroin addict?

If you think I am on a quest to not offend.......you might just have some comprehension issues. Maybe someone will start a religion thread so we can discuss it.

I assume you are spent on this one? No more brilliance from you on ****** violence? Not gonna say anything cute to the two fuckers who laughed at the OP?

"****** violence"???

seriously?

"****** violence"???

seriously?

Gotta communicate with people the way they understand sometimes.

You offended? Sorry.

I tend to like them all, I think they all have something to teach. Even islam if the radicals weren't running it.

"****** violence"???

seriously?

You offended? Sorry.
More like what you call them after they are no longer around to hear you liberals so that it doesnt hurt their voting right beside you on issues. Yup you promise better living conditions then up their EBD cards so they can think you are helping. The only thing liberals have done for the black community is KEEP them dependent on the govt so they can be controlled. But conservations are the racists because we want them to pull their own weigh and earn the same to get out of the ghetto to become a respectable American. Something you liberals cant tolerate because once they realize there is another whole new world out there where they are not controlled like slaves by the left the more conservative they become.

"****** violence"???

seriously?

You offended? Sorry.
More like what you call them after they are no longer around to hear you liberals so that it doesnt hurt their voting right beside you on issues. Yup you promise better living conditions then up their EBD cards so they can think you are helping. The only thing liberals have done for the black community is KEEP them dependent on the govt so they can be controlled. But conservations are the racists because we want them to pull their own weigh and earn the same to get out of the ghetto to become a respectable American. Something you liberals cant tolerate because once they realize there is another whole new world out there where they are not controlled like slaves by the left the more conservative they become.

My goodness! Where have you been all this time? Such an original take on the situation! I have never heard anyone say that before. Great thinking!

You offended? Sorry.

My goodness! Where have you been all this time? Such an original take on the situation! I have never heard anyone say that before. Great thinking!
Go fuck yourself you piece of liberal shit. The truth rings a bell that you will never hear because you are dumb and blinded by liberalism.

Last edited:

Go fuck yourself you piece of liberal shit.

Sweet!

Forum List

Back