4 shot at anti violence rally in Charlotte

I don't think this is funny, laughing at this really pisses me off. ....

Yet, you were not so "pissed off" that you didn't note the irony in the OP.

:eusa_shifty:

Bing Dictionary
i·ro·ny [ rənee ] 1.humor based on opposites: humor based on using words to suggest the opposite of their literal meaning
2.something humorous based on contradiction: something said or written that uses humor based on words suggesting the opposite of their literal meaning
3.incongruity: incongruity between what actually happens and what might be expected to happen, especially when this disparity seems absurd or laughable

Here's the deal.

Gun control proponents are OVERWHELMINGLY urban liberals.

They are pro gun control because the lion's share of criminal gun violence is urban.

But, if they acknowledge this fact, that makes gun violence an URBAN problem that requires an URBAN solution...a solution that may require a change and an inconvenience to the urban liberal.

THAT is unacceptable.

IF on the other hand, they blame guns...guns that in areas that are NOT urban contribute very LITTLE to violent crime...THAT makes it NOT their problem, because THEY do not own a gun.

No involvement or changes in their urban world are required, and no inconvenience to themselves is prescribed.

THAT is why urban gun violence is whitewashed, but any NON-urban gun violence is immensely amplified.

It's an urban problem, not a gun problem, but urban liberals are unwilling to pursue the ACTUAL causes...

Blaming guns makes it not their problem...

Last edited:
Just for stevie gurl -

h1DED611D

Absolutely different. Intent. It REALLY IS important.

Indeed. So why is his intent evil and bad and awful, and yours is good and righteous and holy?

You are asking "why"? Very advanced thinking. I'd expect you to question "if" as though you did not understand the matter. I am not righteous and holy....I am just fair-minded....and I am coming from a good place. Simple.

Indeed. So why is his intent evil and bad and awful, and yours is good and righteous and holy?

You are asking "why"? Very advanced thinking. I'd expect you to question "if" as though you did not understand the matter. I am not righteous and holy....I am just fair-minded....and I am coming from a good place. Simple.

That is just your IMHO - nothing more.

It usually does not coincide with opinions of others.

what a crock of self righteous shit

You know what they say about opinions.

'

This is a garbage thread.

Too bad. It could have been so much more.

You know what they say about opinions.

exactly. but that goes BOTH ways :)

Nothing can be done, blacks are just a naturally violent species of humans

Ahhh. So you're not a flaming hypocrite...just because you say so.

Got it.

Ahhh. So you're not a flaming hypocrite...just because you say so.

Got it.

What is a "flaming" hypocrite?

Blacks cause 5 times more murder by population. We as a country would have half the murder rate per year if it wasn't for this 13%.

Fact.

what a crock of self righteous shit

Maybe you misunderstood. I expressly said that I am not righteous.

I have noticed that one of the things tht burns people who are bigoted or intolerant more than almost anything....is when one demonstrates fair mindedness. You guys hate that shit.

Nothing can be done, blacks are just a naturally violent species of humans

Look out! This comment will certainly draw much ire from the conservatives here. I wouldn't want to be you!

Some of these ignorant haters actually believe this kind of shit.

Tank is SO ignorant, he thinks there can be different "species of humans".

Fact is, we're all the same but some of us are fighting back.

Forum List

Back