4 shot at anti violence rally in Charlotte

You are asking "why"? Very advanced thinking. I'd expect you to question "if" as though you did not understand the matter. I am not righteous and holy....I am just fair-minded....and I am coming from a good place. Simple.

what a crock of self righteous shit

Maybe you misunderstood. I expressly said that I am not righteous.

I have noticed that one of the things tht burns people who are bigoted or intolerant more than almost anything....is when one demonstrates fair mindedness. You guys hate that shit.
So you believe it's "fair" for you to engage in behavior you condemn in others?

Those Leftytoons are getting out of control. Can't even get together without shooting the place up.

Last edited:
that worked out pretty well.., didn't it ? ha ha ha :lmao:

sick and twisted Conservatives laugh at deadly violence against inner-city people.

Indeed I laugh at the ironies associated with mental case liberal public policy. The good intentions ALWAYS get more people killed.

They are against stop and frisk in Chicago but have progressive gun laws. Yep.....that makes tons of sense......yet people wonder why the place is a fucking zoo.:2up:

What do libs think will happen in NYC now with no more stop and frisk? AT least the massive increase in violence will make property values more affordable..

Forum List

Back