4 whites gunned down in GA ..not a word

I honestly don't think anyone listens to "main stream media" any more that doesn't want to hear what they are saying. If they mentioned this their only audience would turn the channel.

I honestly don't think anyone listens to "main stream media" any more that doesn't want to hear what they are saying. If they mentioned this their only audience would turn the channel.
Ignorance is bliss for the deaf, dumb, and blind

Not a homO/W/Mossad/Traitor Joe approved hate hoax.... like Jacksonville.

you complaining about Whites killing each other?

Do you view them as Traitors to their race?

and is White a race?

I'm not complaining about whites killing whites or blacks killing blacks.
Whites aren't out there rioting when one of us kill the other because it's rare and the culprit needs to go through the legal system.
Blacks on the other hand will riot if a white man kills a black man no matter the circumstances.

I'm not complaining about whites killing whites or blacks killing blacks.
Whites aren't out there rioting when one of us kill the other because it's rare and the culprit needs to go through the legal system.
Blacks on the other hand will riot if a white man kills a black man no matter the circumstances.
Really?

How many blacks are killed by whites? Let's say a year..how many in a year. Now, do protests line up with that, or is your head so far up your arse that you can't see the forest for the shit in your eyes?

Forum List

Back