4 yr old shoots at cops

If you weren`t white you would probably be living in those communities. You people chased them out of the south with Jim Crow and wouldn`t hire them in the north. Only an idiot thinks that after the CW we were all on an equal footing. Read a book or 2.
Bro, that shit was 60 years ago. :cuckoo:

How often do you swipe yours?

Prove me wrong.
Prove you wrong?

You are the one writing about if there are two societies or one and your buddy Surda wrote ouch, so you believe there are two societies and the fact is there are actually more but you only see black and white when I see everyone…

As for EBT, well never had one and never will because I find it easy to work but I know you like being like those white Krackers in Kentucky and mooch off society!

Fuckin' negroes...

johnson-mug.jpg

Stupid is in all walks of life and everyone that want to debate this with me is welcome to do so but all of humanity is stuck on stupid in my personal opinion and the father should be strung up by his balls and left outside for thirty days!

Attempted murder, child abuse and endangerment......etc.

He should be shot---he's evil and he will only make sure that all of his kids grow to be just as evil.
I don't think even Utah does that anymore. They get one time to handle it with a bullet. That is during the arrest. They avoid shooting 4 year olds in fast food parking lot and the deranged customer did not have the gun.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but since we are on the subject of customers being dangerous, I thought that I would go ahead and ask. What happens should an employee of any business get attacked by an animal that is owned by one of the business's customers? I was at my local Wal-Mart this past weekend and I saw a person leave the store with their pet dog in front of them with the dog's leash in their hand. If that dog had attacked a worker of the store, who would end up being slapped with the lawsuit if there were to be one, the store or the owner of the dog?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The father should be beaten and have his nuts bashed so he can’t reproduce again.

As for Salt Lake City the answer is it is unlivable as Vegas, H-Town, Chi-Town, D-Town or Phoenix, so you might as well move to North Korea where you might feel safer or the Ukraine…
Yes...you might as well move to North Korea.

When people dismiss these workers as "burger flippers" they don` think about the fact that these workers have been shot, stabbed, beaten, and sometimes they have food thrown at them.
Mostly in DEM run shitholes September. Any shit hole transplant can strike anywhere

What you've done to this society, you people should have your testicles sliced off while you are upside down

Forum List

Back