4 yr old shoots at cops

Well according to you there are Blacks and there is everyone else, so going by your way of thinking I would say two and why should I try to fix the stupid like you when I could give a rat ass what you do, well except I refuse to pay for your children you refuse to pay for and that goes for the worthless White Trash also!
My thinking? That is your thinking, your weak ass has never paid for my children or anyone else's for that matter.

You clowns are funny, now if someone white commits a crime it's on that one individual. Now if someone black commits a crime, every black person in America is responsible.

What is ouch?

According to him there is two societies but you will deny this because you can not stand reality that poster is a racist bigot, well just like you…
Oh stop. I'm no racist and neither is he. There are two societies. There's lots of people in this country who behave like feral dogs. Many of them , not all, are black.

Oh stop. I'm no racist and neither is he. There are two societies. There's lots of people in this country who behave like feral dogs. Many of them , not all, are black.

Notice what you don't hear when someone white commits a crime, feral animal, savage, thug, etc.

My thinking? That is your thinking, your weak ass has never paid for my children or anyone else's for that matter.

You clowns are funny, now if someone white commits a crime it's on that one individual. Now if someone black commits a crime, every black person in America is responsible.
It was you writing to another poster about how whites should fix their shit and spewing bigoted nonsense like the other idiot, and now you whine like usual like the bigot you are…

Also I pay taxes and know you, well enjoy that EBT…

Any father who does this is a piece of whale shit.

Period/end of story.

Yeah, all White, Hispanic and Asians are feral dogs, and blacks are just misunderstood and mistreated…

It was you writing to another poster about how whites should fix their shit and spewing bigoted nonsense like the other idiot, and now you whine like usual like the bigot you are…

Also I pay taxes and know you, well enjoy that EBT…
After he spewed to me about black culture, funny how you missed that.

Fuck boy my kids are feed off my dollars, now run tell that.

After he spewed to me about black culture, funny how you missed that.

Fuck boy my kids are feed off my dollars, now run tell that.
Sure they are as you swipe the EBT like a worthless white trash in Kentucky…

Still you believe there are two societies and you are no different from any racist in life…

That kid is a 2A LEGEND. The future of America is safe.
1645538858394.png

I am a racist and so are you bigot and let be truthful all of White Society is your enemy in your eyes and you scream racist when a White says no.

I have said it many times I am a racist bigot but so are you!
Tell us something we don't know, we already knew you were a racist. Thxs for being honest.

Forum List

Back