🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

40% of Palestinians support suicide bombings, poll finds.

Course they do. Muslims are taught this shit from birth...]

All Muslims? Do you know a lot of Muslims, champ? Have you ever spent so much as an hour sitting down and talking to a Muslim person in your life?

You read whatever you want into what I said, skippy, since you have nothing but your own little hyper partisan HACK agenda going on inside your pea brain anyway.

I have known LOTS AND LOTS of muslims ---over the past 50 years and spent
hours and hours talking with them-----very candidly What do you want
to know about what they know from early childhood? I have known muslims
from muslim majority countries-----just as soon as they reached the USA---untainted
by USA "prejudices" and full of their own backgrounds and education

All Muslims? Do you know a lot of Muslims, champ? Have you ever spent so much as an hour sitting down and talking to a Muslim person in your life?

He didn't word his sentence properly obviously. No one here is that ignorant to think that ALL Muslims are extremists

Don't underestimate the ignorance of fucking idiots like 007.

You read whatever you want into what I said, skippy, since you have nothing but your own little hyper partisan HACK agenda going on inside your pea brain anyway.

I asked you a question, asshole. Are you too much of a pussy to answer it?

Last edited:
i wonder what a poll would show if asked "do you prefer suicide suicide bombings or would you prefer to drop a one tonne bomb on israeli apartment buildings to level the battlefield?"

the pilot who did that, by the way, was praised by his whole country as a hero, and you whine when a mother and father think there son is a hero for stabbing an armed enemy, and make no mistake about it, settlers are armed enemies.
What the hell kind of babble mumbo jumbo is that? Are you having reading comprehension problems again? Here is the article again:

"A substantial number of Palestinians think suicide bombing is justified, a poll by the PEW Research Center published this week found.

The survey, that polled Muslims in 21 countries worldwide, found that 40 percent of Palestinians believe that attacks against civilians in defense of Islam can be often or sometimes justified."

Pretty clear what we're dealing with here, if you ask me, SCUM.

Muslims believe in one God and don't eat pork. - concept, not quote

Hmmm.

Are there other religions that believe in one God, don't eat pork, and resorted to terrorism battling for nationhood?

Last edited:

well, lately i have come to epect them to lie, cheat, steal land that isn't theirs, terrorise the local, indigenous population, commit war crimes and crimes against humanity, build silly little walls, live off the dole from america, assassinate whole families, bomb the holy fuck out of innocent people showing little regard or remorse for small children, and just generally throw the whole region into turmoil because they think they are god's special heathn swine and where t-shirts celebrating their heroics about killing pregnant women and kids.

and that's just for starters.

oh...and whine the loudest whines when anyone calls them on their atrocious, inhumane behaviour.

i wonder what a poll would show if asked "do you prefer suicide suicide bombings or would you prefer to drop a one tonne bomb on israeli apartment buildings to level the battlefield?"

the pilot who did that, by the way, was praised by his whole country as a hero, and you whine when a mother and father think there son is a hero for stabbing an armed enemy, and make no mistake about it, settlers are armed enemies.
What the hell kind of babble mumbo jumbo is that? Are you having reading comprehension problems again? Here is the article again:

"A substantial number of Palestinians think suicide bombing is justified, a poll by the PEW Research Center published this week found.

The survey, that polled Muslims in 21 countries worldwide, found that 40 percent of Palestinians believe that attacks against civilians in defense of Islam can be often or sometimes justified."

my, my, my...aren't you the excitable boy today?

i asked a question in comment about your poll.

take it from me...it takes a lot more balls to bring death up close than deliver it from miles away.

take it from me...it takes a lot more balls to bring death up close than deliver it from miles away.

It takes balls to strap a bomb to your body, dress as an Israeli to fir in with the crowd, and then blow yourself up among unsuspecting people while killing yourself as well, eliminating the chance of going to trial and facing justice??
Interesting

Muslims believe in one God and don't eat pork. - concept, not quote

Hmmm.

Are there other religions that believe in one God, don't eat pork, and resorted to terrorism battling for nationhood?
Would you like me to recite Medieval History of the Crusades and Jihads? Or perhaps you can look it up yourself. That google is amazing.

Your question was like yourself, worthless. Maybe a better question from the Palestinians would be "do you prefer Hamas not shoot rockets at Israeli cities and conduct terrorist activities in order to agitate the Israelis to retaliate and endanger Palestinian lives" or "would you prefer Hamas not target innocent Israelis while hiding behind Palestinian women and children, and instead engage in peaceful negotiations to resolve this conflict?"

You think Islamic terrorists who use their own women and children as human shields have balls?

They are cowards.

You think Islamic terrorists who use their own women and children as human shields have balls?

They are cowards.

What more do you expect from a terrorist supporter !

well, lately i have come to epect them to lie, cheat, steal land that isn't theirs, terrorise the local, indigenous population, commit war crimes and crimes against humanity, build silly little walls, live off the dole from america, assassinate whole families, bomb the holy fuck out of innocent people showing little regard or remorse for small children, and just generally throw the whole region into turmoil because they think they are god's special heathn swine and where t-shirts celebrating their heroics about killing pregnant women and kids.

and that's just for starters.

oh...and whine the loudest whines when anyone calls them on their atrocious, inhumane behaviour.

Kindly support your assertions with a reference. For example when discussing "Palestinian attacks on Israel civilians", B'tselem states, "in a significant number of cases, Palestinians fire from within areas in which civilians live. International humanitarian law forbids attacks from inside civilian houses or from areas adjacent to civilian houses, and also prohibits using civilians as human shields. Palestinian organizations that fire rockets at Israeli communities from inside or near populated areas contravene this prohibition, too. In doing so, they show not only their desire to injure Israeli civilians, but also their indifference to the lives of Palestinian civilians.

All persons who take part in planning and carrying out these actions commit grave breaches of the laws of warfare and bear personal criminal responsibility for their acts."
http://www.btselem.org/download/20090909_cast_lead_fatalities_eng.pdf

"I have no problem with Palestinians strapping on bombs to blow themselves up as long as they keep it among just themselves."

"Course they do. Muslims are taught this shit from birth..."

i dunno MBJ.....i don't like that idea either. what a life/existence/culture of people.
(...and not all muslims are taught this from birf)...

I wish "MAN" didn't come up with this diabolical act of murder-suicide..........

it is a cultural IDEAL ----in the UMMAH----people
who so engage are admired----Like we admire
legendary barbecue contest winners, mountain
climbers, and persons capable of killing a bear
at age three ~~~~la la la ~~la la DAVEY ~
DAVY CROCKETT ~~ la la KING OF THE WILD
FRONTIERRRR ~~la

Forum List

Back