411-7 House has now approved a bill passed by the Senate, okaying back pay

49730775_1918579138190982_1374107196454862848_n.jpg
You always show up with no argument.

In the mean time, he shut the government down. And you just admitted to it by telling "it was still on the table", proving he can open government back up.
That admits nothing, you moron!....You don't see the Bobby twins doing anything to help all those Fed workers, do you?...asshole, they can turn it around in a minute!
The "Bobby twins", huh?

What an uneducated, ignorant moron you are, LOL.
Who cares what a low IQ troll thinks!
Exactly.
So STOP POSTING!
You are an easy target for rebuttal. Whether you are here or not, is of no consequence to our posting. You are merely a distraction who is easily pushed to the side by simply posting the facts against your rants. Nothing difficult about doing that.

That admits nothing, you moron!....You don't see the Bobby twins doing anything to help all those Fed workers, do you?...asshole, they can turn it around in a minute!
The "Bobby twins", huh?

What an uneducated, ignorant moron you are, LOL.
Who cares what a low IQ troll thinks!
Exactly.
So STOP POSTING!
You are an easy target for rebuttal. Whether you are here or not, is of no consequence to our posting. You are merely a distraction who is easily pushed to the side by simply posting the facts against your rants. Nothing difficult about doing that.
I have no problem, unlike you I have a life NOT on this forum, .but since you are such a coward, I'll pay special attention to your Anti-American posts!

Forum List

Back