42% Say They Are Financially Worse Off Than a Year Ago

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Along with the disaster that is ObamaCare, this is the other big issue that will hurt the Democrats this election cycle.

“More Americans, 42%, say they are financially worse off now than they were a year ago, reversing the lower levels found over the past two years,” Gallup announced Wednesday.

“Just more than a third of Americans [35 percent] say their financial situation has improved from a year ago,” Gallup reported.

Read more: Voters' worries about Obama's economy rise | The Daily Caller

Along with the disaster that is ObamaCare, this is the other big issue that will hurt the Democrats this election cycle.

“More Americans, 42%, say they are financially worse off now than they were a year ago, reversing the lower levels found over the past two years,” Gallup announced Wednesday.

“Just more than a third of Americans [35 percent] say their financial situation has improved from a year ago,” Gallup reported.

Read more: Voters' worries about Obama's economy rise | The Daily Caller

Now....why would that be so?

Oh...right......Obama.

"...the Census Bureau's Current Population Survey ....indicate that the real (inflation-adjusted) median annual household income in America has fallen by 4.4 percent during the "recovery," after having fallen by 1.8 during the recession."
Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession | The Weekly Standard

Imagine, the Liberal/Progressive/DeathPanelDemocrats have the nerve to compare this drip to President Reagan.

So................58% say they are better off? I know I am.
According to the poll about 35% are better off, the others are same-same.

Personally I'm better off too, nothing groundbreaking but a solid year of accumulating assets for retirement in a good 2013 stock market = nice increase in net worth.

Forum List

Back