43 knows ..

Do you know why there wasn't a Bush 45?

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

Suddenly, the man you bashed for 8 years as "stupid", then blamed for every one of Obama's failures for another 8 years, is a credible source.

Suddenly, the man you bashed for 8 years as "stupid", then blamed for every one of Obama's failures for another 8 years, is a credible source.

I JUST SAID BUSH WAS DUMB, NOT STUPID.

If you want stupid find a mirror.

What seems to be sailing blithely over your head here is that the same view is coming from all sides.

Nice try though. You keep trying. We'll get you a participation trophy.

If you want stupid find a mirror.
Bet you voted for Hope and Change twice, making you not just stupid, but doubly stupid. And when you voted for the bitch, making you triply stupid....

Lefties are pretty dumb but they should know that Barry Hussein was in charge in 2016 and Trump was a private citizen allegedly under illegal surveillance by the FBI. The word "meddled" is a pretty broad term but whatever it means it indicates the incompetence or intentional criminality of the Hussein administration and the agencies we used to trust.

Ok, the man you bashed for 8 years as "dumb", then blamed for every one of Obama's fuckups for the next 8 years, you are now citing as a credible source. Is that better, stupid?

its a contest to see which stupid shit RW can hijack the thread first.

What seems to be sailing blithely over your head here is that the same view is coming from all sides.

Nice try though. You keep trying. We'll get you a participation trophy.
What's wrong, don't like your hypocrisy being pointed out?

Forum List

Back