43 knows ..

Suddenly, the man you bashed for 8 years as "stupid", then blamed for every one of Obama's failures for another 8 years, is a credible source.

I JUST SAID BUSH WAS DUMB, NOT STUPID.

If you want stupid find a mirror.
In all 57 states and under sniper fire?

quit trolling, stay on topic.
Bwwaaaaaahhhaaaaahhhhhaaaa, liberal wording for, "Oh fuck I have been bitch slapped again".

Where my focus would be in investigating meddling in the past election: Russians tried to hack Arizona voter-registration system, federal officials say.

In particular:
"The secretary, as we know, is extremely concerned with the security of Arizona's voter data," Roberts said. "Anytime there is information that isn't being shared related to our own cyber security, it's a problem."

He said federal officials did admit during the call that they should have done a better job informing targeted states.​

Last edited:
Did Russia meddle? Maybe. Did Russia collude with Trump? Prove it!

that's up to mueller--- & he's doing a fine job so far. gotta say- i'm not sure if president bone spurs actually conspired with the rooooooskies.... but he sure as shit is guilty of obstruction.... covering for his dumbass son, donny jr who is up to his greasy hair with this conspiracy. but i'm willing to be trump was in this clusterfuck from the start.

Crooked Hillary and Obama interfered with our elections!

I find it hard to believe at this point there are still fake news consumers who are blind to the fact that the "Russian Investigation" is a hoax that OBama and Crooked Hillary cooked up along with the weaponized Swamp (FBI/DOJ/FISA judge/MSM, etc.) to attack our democracy. The low energy Bush's are obviously a part of the Swamp.

Funny how this works. You don't believe anything Bush says until he says something you like.
You believe the FBI about Rump, but not about Uranium One.

Suddenly, the man you bashed for 8 years as "stupid", then blamed for every one of Obama's failures for another 8 years, is a credible source.

I JUST SAID BUSH WAS DUMB, NOT STUPID.

If you want stupid find a mirror.
In all 57 states and under sniper fire?

Bwwaaaaaahhhaaaaahhhhhaaaa, liberal wording for, "Oh fuck I have been bitch slapped again".

nooooooooooo.........it basically means that no rwnj here can really refudiate the facts that even W. can plainly see; so you all turn to 5th grade trolling.... you learned from the dotard realllllllll good!

Crooked Hillary and Obama interfered with our elections!

I find it hard to believe at this point there are still fake news consumers who are blind to the fact that the "Russian Investigation" is a hoax that OBama and Crooked Hillary cooked up along with the weaponized Swamp (FBI/DOJ/FISA judge/MSM, etc.) to attack our democracy. The low energy Bush's are obviously a part of the Swamp.

she interfered to..... lose?

m'k.

George Bush could not believe that his brother wasn't elected president. Jebbie was supposed to bring a new era of the joining of Mexico and the US. His fat, ugly, non English speaking wife was supposed to be the symbol.

Trump ended the Bush dynastic dream. The Bush family can't believe it.

Funny how this works. You don't believe anything Bush says until he says something you like.
You believe the FBI about Rump, but not about Uranium One.

uranium one has been debunked a long time ago... don'tcha think the powers that be in CONgress would have nailed hillary to the wall if there was any real evidence that she did what she was accused of? like getting her for benghaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...... *you* failed.

she interfered to..... lose?

m'k.

She had everything in place to win with the fake news MSM rigging news stories, rigging polls, rigging the democrat primary, rigging debates, etc. The "insurance policy" was to get The Donald impeached! Wake up punk and smell the coffee!

Forum List

Back