43 knows ..

Did Russia meddle? Maybe. Did Russia collude with Trump? Prove it!
well meddling and interfering are two exclusively different words.

a mother-in-law 'meddles'....i always cringe when i hear that word used regarding russia.

they god damned interfered.
and you have zero evidence to make that statement. that says it all.

nooooooooooo......... it's not up to me. but you have zilch evidence to refudiate it.

she interfered to..... lose?

m'k.

She had everything in place to win with the fake news MSM rigging news stories, rigging polls, rigging the democrat primary, rigging debates, etc. The "insurance policy" was to get The Donald impeached! Wake up punk and smell the coffee!

i can't smell the coffee.... papadopolous is staying close to home while he's 'flipping' for mueller.

a mother-in-law 'meddles'....i always cringe when i hear that word used regarding russia.

nooooooooooo......... it's not up to me. but you have zilch evidence to refudaite it.
Show your guilt evidence liar.

m'k.

She had everything in place to win with the fake news MSM rigging news stories, rigging polls, rigging the democrat primary, rigging debates, etc. The "insurance policy" was to get The Donald impeached! Wake up punk and smell the coffee!

i can't smell the coffee.... papadopolous is staying close to home while he's 'flipping' for mueller.
Prove it. Oh, heck prove anything liar.

nooooooooooo......... it's not up to me. but you have zilch evidence to refudaite it.

F'n morons want evidence but don't have any of their own.

gee .......

F'n morons want evidence but don't have any of their own.

gee .......
Gee liar, we aren't posting BULLSHIT 24 hours a day.

nooooooooooo......... it's not up to me. but you have zilch evidence to refudiate it.
it's not up to me either. you all are making statements to which there is absolutely no evidence to suggest. You're stupid cause you ignore that fact.

m'k.

dude, too funny. thanks for the laugh today.

m'k.

How the Russia Inquiry Began: A Campaign Aide, Drinks and Talk of Political Dirt

Analysis | Who is the Trump-linked source who led the FBI to treat the dossier seriously?

Just making excuses for why his brother did not get the nomination.
Also Bush has always been more for the Hildabeast than forTrump.
No surprize he would agree with her.

Suddenly, the man you bashed for 8 years as "stupid", then blamed for every one of Obama's failures for another 8 years, is a credible source.

Proof liberals cannot be shamed by their epic hypocrisy and flip flops.
They are irrational . A people that make a decision without evidence and when evidence finally appears that isn't consistent with the original idea, cannot accept it. they must ignore at all cost. They are useless to the discussion and the world.

Last edited:

it's not up to me either. you all are making statements to which there is absolutely no evidence to suggest. You're stupid cause you ignore that fact.

you're stooooooopid for ignoring the FACT that 17 intel agencies have stated that russia
has interfered & even trump's own CIA director & sec of state have said so. wtf are you waiting for? putin to come on fox news to say so himself? hannity would stroke out if that ever happened..........

m'k.

How the Russia Inquiry Began: A Campaign Aide, Drinks and Talk of Political Dirt

Analysis | Who is the Trump-linked source who led the FBI to treat the dossier seriously?
That proves nothing. If you want to prove something you have to be able to prove it in court, and you can't because you are a liar, like all regressive scum.

you're stooooooopid for ignoring the FACT that 17 intel agencies have stated that russia
has interfered & even trump's own CIA director & sec of state have said so. wtf are you waiting for? putin to come on fox news to say so himself? hannity would stroke out if that ever happened..........
that's factually incorrect. but that's old news. In fact, not one intelligent agency looked at the DNC server. FACT. That was the reported hack!!!!!! and the credibility of the FBI and DOJ just got shot to shit with the Nunes memo. So that has zero credibility anyway today. still

Not one intelligent agency looked at the DNC Server. Podesta was phished and got caught. no evidence of that phishing resource. so right now, there is nothing. Now please execute your god given right and post the supposed evidence you are following.

Fact? That word seems to have lost all meaning in modern America.

A rather large New York Times correction

That figure is not accurate.

The Jan. 6. hacking assessment was a conclusion drawn by analysts representing threeintelligence agencies acting "under the aegis" of the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, former DNI chief James Clapper testified on May 8.

He said specifically that the conclusion that Russia meddled in the election to benefit Trump was a "coordinated product" from the Central Intelligence Agency, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the National Security Agency, "not all 17 components of the intelligence community."

That's pretty funny. The world's biggest flaming jackass according to the Left during all the years he was in office has suddenly now grown a brain because he now agrees with you.

I wouldn't give a Bush 2 cents now especially after their sour grapes over that loser brother of theirs, Jeb, who Hillary probably paid for him to be the nominee so that she could walk all over his pathetic face. Then Donald Trump came along and peed in all of your punch-bowls! :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back