43 knows ..

a mother-in-law 'meddles'....i always cringe when i hear that word used regarding russia.

they god damned interfered.
and you have zero evidence to make that statement. that says it all.

nooooooooooo......... it's not up to me. but you have zilch evidence to refudiate it.
it's not up to me either. you all are making statements to which there is absolutely no evidence to suggest. You're stupid cause you ignore that fact.

you're stooooooopid for ignoring the FACT that 17 intel agencies have stated that russia
has interfered & even trump's own CIA director & sec of state have said so. wtf are you waiting for? putin to come on fox news to say so himself? hannity would stroke out if that ever happened..........
Fact? That word seems to have lost all meaning in modern America.

A rather large New York Times correction

That figure is not accurate.

The Jan. 6. hacking assessment was a conclusion drawn by analysts representing threeintelligence agencies acting "under the aegis" of the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, former DNI chief James Clapper testified on May 8.

He said specifically that the conclusion that Russia meddled in the election to benefit Trump was a "coordinated product" from the Central Intelligence Agency, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the National Security Agency, "not all 17 components of the intelligence community."
and still not one of those three ever investigated the DNC Server or the phishing file from Podesta's PC. so it's pure bullshit made up.

“Amigo! Amigo!" (Calling out to the ITALLIAN Prime minister....)”
- George W. Bush -

"John McCain is not a war hero. 'He's a war hero - he's a war hero' 'cause he was captured. I Like people that weren't captured, OK, I hate to tell you."
- Donald Trump -
Iowa Family Leadership Summit, 18/7/15

One of them reminds you of Gilligan on Gilligan's Island, the other reminds you of Rodrigo Duterte of the Phillipines. And Gilligan is telling the world that this guy IS Rodrigo Duterte.

nooooooooooo......... it's not up to me. but you have zilch evidence to refudiate it.
it's not up to me either. you all are making statements to which there is absolutely no evidence to suggest. You're stupid cause you ignore that fact.

you're stooooooopid for ignoring the FACT that 17 intel agencies have stated that russia
has interfered & even trump's own CIA director & sec of state have said so. wtf are you waiting for? putin to come on fox news to say so himself? hannity would stroke out if that ever happened..........

The Jan. 6. hacking assessment was a conclusion drawn by analysts representing threeintelligence agencies acting "under the aegis" of the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, former DNI chief James Clapper testified on May 8.

He said specifically that the conclusion that Russia meddled in the election to benefit Trump was a "coordinated product" from the Central Intelligence Agency, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the National Security Agency, "not all 17 components of the intelligence community."
and still not one of those three ever investigated the DNC Server or the phishing file from Podesta's PC. so it's pure bullshit made up.
It is astonishing how easy it is to manipulate masses of people.

she interfered to..... lose?

m'k.

She had everything in place to win with the fake news MSM rigging news stories, rigging polls, rigging the democrat primary, rigging debates, etc. The "insurance policy" was to get The Donald impeached! Wake up punk and smell the coffee!

i can't smell the coffee.... papadopolous is staying close to home while he's 'flipping' for mueller.
Prove it. Oh, heck prove anything liar.

How the Russia Inquiry Began: A Campaign Aide, Drinks and Talk of Political Dirt

Analysis | Who is the Trump-linked source who led the FBI to treat the dossier seriously?
That proves nothing. If you want to prove something you have to be able to prove it in court, and you can't because you are a liar, like all regressive scum.

it will be mueller time soon.... :beer:

a mother-in-law 'meddles'....i always cringe when i hear that word used regarding russia.

that's factually incorrect. but that's old news. In fact, not one intelligent agency looked at the DNC server. FACT. That was the reported hack!!!!!! and the credibility of the FBI and DOJ just got shot to shit with the Nunes memo. So that has zero credibility anyway today. still

Not one intelligent agency looked at the DNC Server. Podesta was phished and got caught. no evidence of that phishing resource. so right now, there is nothing. Now please execute your god given right and post the supposed evidence you are following.

cozy bear, fancy bear, & guccifer 2.0 hacked the DNC.

Last edited:

"...They are as follows: Air Force Intelligence, Army Intelligence, Central Intelligence Agency, Coast Guard Intelligence, Defense Intelligence Agency, Energy Department, Homeland Security Department, State Department, Treasury Department, Drug Enforcement Administration, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Marine Corps Intelligence, National Geospatial Intelligence Agency, National Reconnaissance Office, National Security Agency, Navy Intelligence and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.

Some of these are large, independent agencies, like the FBI, CIA and NSA. Others are smaller offices within agencies whose main focus is not intelligence, like the State Department’s Bureau of Intelligence and Research or the Treasury’s Office of Intelligence and Analysis.

Four out of the 17 were involved in the January assessment about Russia: CIA, FBI, NSA and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, which is an umbrella agency that oversees all 17 organizations...."

17 intelligence agencies or 4, Russia findings still valid

My humble opinion, yes Russia tried to disrupt our political voting process . why? for what advantage? none for the Russian people, so it would seem that Putin wants us embroiled in this endless mess, so that we are not looking at or reporting on what he is doing regards to his country & other country's including N Korea.

"...They are as follows: Air Force Intelligence, Army Intelligence, Central Intelligence Agency, Coast Guard Intelligence, Defense Intelligence Agency, Energy Department, Homeland Security Department, State Department, Treasury Department, Drug Enforcement Administration, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Marine Corps Intelligence, National Geospatial Intelligence Agency, National Reconnaissance Office, National Security Agency, Navy Intelligence and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.

Some of these are large, independent agencies, like the FBI, CIA and NSA. Others are smaller offices within agencies whose main focus is not intelligence, like the State Department’s Bureau of Intelligence and Research or the Treasury’s Office of Intelligence and Analysis.

Four out of the 17 were involved in the January assessment about Russia: CIA, FBI, NSA and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, which is an umbrella agency that oversees all 17 organizations...."

So if politifact is telling you that it was only four, why do you continue to perpetuate the myth that it was 17?

And not one looked at the DNC server. The device targeted as where a hack supposedly occurred. Nope, they had absolutely nothing . Can you say liars?

Forum List

Back