44 States Refuse To Turn Over Voter Rolls To Support Trump's Big Lie

1. And the evidence for any Trump/Putin collusion???

That's what the current investigations are, you know, investigating. I said it was my belief that Trump and Putin colluded with the GOP. It is fact that Russia hacked the election. The investigations will determine whether or not Trump and the GOP colluded.

2. What was new with the Thomas nomination was the accusation of criminal wrongdoing on his part, namely the unproved sexual harassment claims of one Anita Hill.

????? Don't know what this has to do with anything. Thomas has proven himself to be dead weight on SCOTUS.

Why do RWNJs like PoliticalChic say there's no evidence of collusion? Of course there is.

One problem is that they don't know the difference between "evidence" and "proof". My bet is that after the investigation, they still won't.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

"Why do RWNJs like PoliticalChic say there's no evidence of collusion?"

5. Democrat Joe Manchin: no evidence

6.Maxine Waters: no evidence

7. Comey Says He Was Never Pressured By Anyone To Stop Investigations

based on what?

Based on all the obvious attempts to distract by Trump and the GOP. First he said Russia didn't hack, now he says they did. Every time Trump opens his mouth, the story seems to change. It's clear why that's the case.

Fk, dude even CNN stated it was a farce. OMG. When I looked up gullible in the dictionary, your post name came up.BTW, you are the only one that knows that.

Trump admitted that Russia hacked the election. Try to keep up with him, because he's making you look foolish.
you look foolish enough for all of us.

So what do they have to hide that causes them to so fear the light of day?

Hmmm.....could it be that multiple millions of illegal aliens voted their interests, and Americans voted theirs?

And the Americans won.
I would think the average illegal has a few more brains than our trumpie posters. The last place they would go is to vote.
And our trump voting leader, didn't he have 6 separate investigations and found ONE illegal?
It's all about suppressing
the brown people's vote

Soooo.....why did Hussein Obama tell them to go vote, and there would be no repercussions?

"It's all about suppressing
the brown people's vote"

Which legal voters have been arrested for voting?

You're a government school grad, huh?

1. And the evidence for any Trump/Putin collusion???

That's what the current investigations are, you know, investigating. I said it was my belief that Trump and Putin colluded with the GOP. It is fact that Russia hacked the election. The investigations will determine whether or not Trump and the GOP colluded.

2. What was new with the Thomas nomination was the accusation of criminal wrongdoing on his part, namely the unproved sexual harassment claims of one Anita Hill.

????? Don't know what this has to do with anything. Thomas has proven himself to be dead weight on SCOTUS.

Why do RWNJs like PoliticalChic say there's no evidence of collusion? Of course there is.

One problem is that they don't know the difference between "evidence" and "proof". My bet is that after the investigation, they still won't.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Was it painful when you gave up your ability to think?

At this point, what difference does it make? You want Putin to get away with flipping your vote?

Make no mistake, I know Russia hacked our election and I believe they colluded with Trump and the GOP. My question was more to the flip-flopping done by Trump, first saying Russia didn't hack, now saying they did.
AND Trump taking no action to prevent Russia hacking our future elections.
That shows zero leadership skills.
Since Putin helped him win, he could care less about how he subverted our democracy. Because DT could care less about our country, it's always and only about him.
he can't otherwise he'd be colluding. right? I mean anything russia has to have trump stay far far from.

he can't otherwise he'd be colluding. right? I mean anything russia has to have trump stay far far from.

And thus is the problem with Trump; because he's a foreign intelligence asset, we cannot safely assume he is acting in the best interests of this country.

And thus is the problem with Trump; because he's a foreign intelligence asset, we cannot safely assume he is acting in the best interests of this country.
well neither would you if you ate russian dressing on your salad.

This moron blows more smoke than a Rastafarian's death rattle.

Seems to me that you guys are very afraid of these investigations. That would seem to indicate that you don't feel very secure that the investigations will vindicate you. If you're using quotes from months ago while an investigation is on-going, why are you insisting there's nothing there? Don't you think it would be smarter to wait until the investigations are concluded before you come to a conclusion? Or is this just a way for you to gaslight the investigations so you don't have to accept their conclusions?

This moron blows more smoke than a Rastafarian's death rattle.

Seems to me that you guys are very afraid of these investigations. That would seem to indicate that you don't feel very secure that the investigations will vindicate you. If you're using quotes from months ago while an investigation is on-going, why are you insisting there's nothing there? Don't you think it would be smarter to wait until the investigations are concluded before you come to a conclusion? Or is this just a way for you to gaslight the investigations so you don't have to accept their conclusions?
do you enjoy making up fiction daily?

Trying to get all that info on every American voter in single database would make that database target number one for every hacker in Russia and they would almost certainly succeed with the sloppy way Trump's people run things.

Remind us who hacked the DNC ..remind us how many millions of dollars Obama spent on the Obama care web site numb nuts...

You are the numb nuts. You don't give a damn about people's information being stolen. All for the sake of satisfying Trump's ego.

You are the numb nuts. You don't give a damn about America's sovereignty being stolen. All for the sake of satisfying the career criminal and congenital liar.

Why aren't Democrats Americans????

You are the numb nuts. You put Trump's needs above that of the country. You are willing to divide this country even further for your glorious leader. This commission is phony and a testament to 1 man's ego.

Really?

Seems like Americans voted that Trump is the need of this country.

BTW....how many illegal aliens are living in this country?

Seems to be a question that makes subversives.....Democrats.....run and hide.

Seems like they voted for the lesser of 2 evils. They oppose broad parts of Trump's agenda such as building a wall and repealing Obamacare.

The fact is that neither you nor I know how many illegals there are in this country. The numbers you quote fit into your agenda which means they are probably bogus. The truth is likely somewhere in the middle.

What are they hiding? If they have nothing to hide, why hide? Trump needs to invoke national security and get those voter rolls, especially the ones hacked by Putin in CA, IL, NY, NJ. Why allow them to continue to support Putin?

That is a loser's argument that is used when you have no evidence. National security does not justify this. I remember people like you blasting Obama trying to take over voting systems when it was suggested that they should be declared critical infrastructure.

Remind us who hacked the DNC ..remind us how many millions of dollars Obama spent on the Obama care web site numb nuts...

You are the numb nuts. You don't give a damn about people's information being stolen. All for the sake of satisfying Trump's ego.

You are the numb nuts. You don't give a damn about America's sovereignty being stolen. All for the sake of satisfying the career criminal and congenital liar.

You are the numb nuts. You put Trump's needs above that of the country. You are willing to divide this country even further for your glorious leader. This commission is phony and a testament to 1 man's ego.

Really?

Seems like they voted for the lesser of 2 evils. They oppose broad parts of Trump's agenda such as building a wall and repealing Obamacare.

The fact is that neither you nor I know how many illegals there are in this country. The numbers you quote fit into your agenda which means they are probably bogus. The truth is likely somewhere in the middle.

I quoted experts not Liberals intent on pretending the number is small enough to keep small minds from inquiring.

50 to 80 million, most living on the public dole and damaging to actual Americans.

And that's largely why Americans voted for Trump.

What are they hiding? If they have nothing to hide, why hide? Trump needs to invoke national security and get those voter rolls, especially the ones hacked by Putin in CA, IL, NY, NJ. Why allow them to continue to support Putin?

That is a loser's argument that is used when you have no evidence. National security does not justify this. I remember people like you blasting Obama trying to take over voting systems when it was suggested that they should be declared critical infrastructure.

So you're OK with Putin hacking the election and the States letting him get away with it?

"I remember people like you ..."

Point of information: there are no other people like me.
Did you notice that ‘awesome’ ends with ‘me,’ and ‘ugly’ begins with ‘u’?

Really?

I quoted experts not Liberals intent on pretending the number is small enough to keep small minds from inquiring.

50 to 80 million, most living on the public dole and damaging to actual Americans.

Experts with their own ax to grind.

This is why people can't take you seriously. 80 million illegal aliens on public assistance, which requires proving citizenship , or legal residency, and providing a SSN.

Some welfare recipients need citizenship proof

Margo Kindred needed help, and Michigan was supposed to provide it. But she couldn't get welfare benefits without her Colorado birth certificate,

Michigan is one of the few states that give health care coverage automatically to children and adults on welfare. But there's a catch: Proof of citizenship is required.

50 to 80 million, most living on the public dole - politicalchic

Forum List

Back