44 States Refuse To Turn Over Voter Rolls To Support Trump's Big Lie

I quoted experts not Liberals intent on pretending the number is small enough to keep small minds from inquiring.
50 to 80 million, most living on the public dole and damaging to actual Americans.

And that's largely why Americans voted for Trump.

This is why people can't take you seriously. 80 million illegal aliens on public assistance, which requires proving citizenship , or legal residency, and providing a SSN.
You know, every third person I meet on the street is an illegal Mexican on the dole. I'm surrounded by darkies! Help! Help!

Is a photo ID required when applying for welfare, including food stamps? - MyReporter.com

“The SNAP/Food Stamp caseworker is required to verify your identity. 7 CFR 273.2(f).

To prove who you are, you can use such things as a work or school ID, an ID for health benefits, an ID from another social services program such as TANF, wage stubs, a birth certificate, or a voter registration card.

50 to 80 million, most living on the public dole - politicalchic

I quoted experts not Liberals intent on pretending the number is small enough to keep small minds from inquiring.
50 to 80 million, most living on the public dole and damaging to actual Americans.

This is why people can't take you seriously. 80 million illegal aliens on public assistance, which requires proving citizenship , or legal residency, and providing a SSN.
You know, every third person I meet on the street is an illegal Mexican on the dole. I'm surrounded by darkies! Help! Help!

you should see all the white people beating them off trying to keep them from mowing their yards ..

You trained Leftists nod with bovine acquiescence when your elites lie right in your face.
1.Millions of illegal aliens infiltrate on a regular basis.
2. Illegal aliens ARE on welfare and public assistance:
,".....let's look at the eligibility rules for Food Stamps, rules that in 46 of the 50 states mean that the U.S. government rewards a household for having an illegal immigrant within it.

As humorist Dave Barry says, I am not making this up.

Such households have a mix of illegals (often parents) and citizens (usually kids); only the citizens are nominally eligible for the benefits of the program, but if groceries purchased by Food Stamps are on the dining room table, the common-sense assumption is that all members of the family will benefit from it.

Yes, all else being equal, a low-income household with one or more illegal aliens in it, is more likely to get Food Stamps than a household with similar income with all members being legally present. In another, related scenario both families are eligible, both have equal incomes, but the one with an illegal alien member seems to get a larger allotment. The Food Stamp Program Rewards Households with Illegal Aliens | Center for Immigration Studies

Please, do your best to be less of a moron.

Between 50 and 80 million illegal aliens live in this country, and are 'taken care of' by Democrats who wish their votes.

Some welfare recipients need citizenship proof

Margo Kindred needed help, and Michigan was supposed to provide it. But she couldn't get welfare benefits without her Colorado birth certificate,

Michigan is one of the few states that give health care coverage automatically to children and adults on welfare. But there's a catch: Proof of citizenship is required.

Even the Liberal house organ, WaPo, can't hide the truth:

"According to the Department of Agriculture, 1.5 million noncitizens received food stamps in the 2015 fiscal year, as did 3.9 million citizen children living with noncitizen adults.

Undocumented immigrants are never eligible for food stamps, though they may live in a “mixed eligibility” household that does receive them. For instance, it’s not uncommon for undocumented parents to apply for assistance on behalf of their citizen children."
Immigrants are going hungry so Trump won’t deport them

'not uncommon' means 'is common.'

Get it, you moron??????

Is a photo ID required when applying for welfare, including food stamps? - MyReporter.com

“The SNAP/Food Stamp caseworker is required to verify your identity. 7 CFR 273.2(f).

To prove who you are, you can use such things as a work or school ID, an ID for health benefits, an ID from another social services program such as TANF, wage stubs, a birth certificate, or a voter registration card.

1428447002327.jpg

Get it yet, you moron??????

Are you saying you think the governments of 44 states know that illegals voted in their states and are now trying to hide that information?

Pop-Quiz!

Now....first the reading comprehension part of the test:

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

From the LATimes:
"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.

I wasn't asking you to rehash the DMV automatically registering illegals argument. I was asking if, based on your post, you think the 44 states which are refusing (in whole or in part) to turn over voter data are doing so because they know that a significant number of illegals voted in those states, and they are trying to hide that fact.

Even assuming the 12 states do register illegals to vote, that says nothing of the other 32 states refusing to hand over some or all of the voter information to the commission.

Everyone else understands why my post applies.

Why would you pretend you don't?

Whether your post applies to the overall discussion or not doesn't mean it answers my question.

I wasn't asking you about whether a small number of states automatically register illegals to vote. I was asking if you think the vast majority of states have information showing that illegals vote in their states and are trying to hide it, because that seemed to be the implication of your first post in this thread.

Would you care to answer that question, or continue to deflect?

Let's check with the Democrat poll watchers....

285px-Philadelphia_polling_place_security_patrols_2008.png

We can ask 'em who they let vote......

Looks like a couple of negroes exercising their second amendment rights

No wonder Conservatives are so scared

Three to five million "illegals" did not vote in the last election, but Russia DID hack us. What is the Orange Buffoon doing about it? Where is his commission on that? What is DHS doing?

You are the numb nuts. You don't give a damn about America's sovereignty being stolen. All for the sake of satisfying the career criminal and congenital liar.

Why aren't Democrats Americans????

You are the numb nuts. You put Trump's needs above that of the country. You are willing to divide this country even further for your glorious leader. This commission is phony and a testament to 1 man's ego.

Really?

Seems like Americans voted that Trump is the need of this country.

BTW....how many illegal aliens are living in this country?

Seems to be a question that makes subversives.....Democrats.....run and hide.

Seems like they voted for the lesser of 2 evils. They oppose broad parts of Trump's agenda such as building a wall and repealing Obamacare.

The fact is that neither you nor I know how many illegals there are in this country. The numbers you quote fit into your agenda which means they are probably bogus. The truth is likely somewhere in the middle.

Experts with their own ax to grind.

I accept the term 'expert'....

...but having an ax to grind is actually a mission to educate.

Pop-Quiz!

Now....first the reading comprehension part of the test:

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

From the LATimes:
"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.

I wasn't asking you to rehash the DMV automatically registering illegals argument. I was asking if, based on your post, you think the 44 states which are refusing (in whole or in part) to turn over voter data are doing so because they know that a significant number of illegals voted in those states, and they are trying to hide that fact.

Even assuming the 12 states do register illegals to vote, that says nothing of the other 32 states refusing to hand over some or all of the voter information to the commission.

Everyone else understands why my post applies.

Why would you pretend you don't?

Whether your post applies to the overall discussion or not doesn't mean it answers my question.

I wasn't asking you about whether a small number of states automatically register illegals to vote. I was asking if you think the vast majority of states have information showing that illegals vote in their states and are trying to hide it, because that seemed to be the implication of your first post in this thread.

Would you care to answer that question, or continue to deflect?

Let's check with the Democrat poll watchers....

285px-Philadelphia_polling_place_security_patrols_2008.png

We can ask 'em who they let vote......

Looks like a couple of negroes exercising their second amendment rights

No wonder Conservatives are so scared

Intimidation of voters is a 'right'?

Trump's fake voter fraud honcho was fined for lying in court: Judge fines Kobach over document he took to Trump meeting

Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach was fined $1,000 on Friday by a federal magistrate judge for "patently misleading representations" he made to the court about the contents of a document he was photographed taking into a November meeting with then President-elect Donald Trump.

"The court agrees that the defendant's deceptive conduct and lack of candor warrant the imposition of sanctions," U.S. Magistrate Judge James O'Hara wrote in his ruling.

This next bit gives us insight into the true motives behind Trump's fake voter fraud "investigation":

The dispute stems from efforts by the American Civil Liberties Union to obtain a document that The Associated Press photographed Kobach taking into his meeting with Trump referencing a possible amendment to the National Voting Registration Act.

"It did alert us to the possibility that he wanted to change the federal motor voter law. That is relevant not only to our case, it is relevant to voters all across the country," said Dale Ho, director of the ACLU's voting rights project.

“It’s not sitting well with me,” said Wyoming Secretary of State Ed Murray (R). He told the Casper Star-Tribune that he will not turn over any voter data: “Elections are the responsibility of states under the Constitution. I’m wondering if this request could lead to some federal overreach.I have not experienced any secretary of state who has expressed any concerns or worry about fraud or some type of nefarious activity occurring that jeopardizes their respective election process.”

Forum List

Back