44 States Refuse To Turn Over Voter Rolls To Support Trump's Big Lie

So you think there are only 11,000,000 people living illegally in the US? Are you serious, or is this just an act?

I don't think that. I accept it as fact. That's the difference between you and me...you think facts are something to be believed, and I know facts are something to be accepted. You can't believe in a fact, you either accept it or you don't. You don't seem to want to accept facts, which is why everything you post is qualified as a belief.

1. Now....the owners and operators of the media, Liberalism, Incorporated, have kept idiots in the dark for nigh on 15 years....broadcasting the very same bogus number....11 million illegals living here....and those trained to be ignorant buy it like it was on sale!
3. Evidence and testimony from experts indicates that the actual number of illegal aliens ensconced in our domain is actually somewhere between 50 million and 80 million.

So you think there are 80,000,000 people living illegally in the US? Are you serious, or is this just an act?

2. Of course the media tacitly admits that they know that the Liberal/Democrat voter is an imbecile, because, while they print that same 11 million every year.....
...they also let slip that some million invaders creep into the country yearly.
Yet the number put forward never changes!

They do? How are you so sure about that? Don't people also leave the country? Wouldn't that cancel out the people coming here?

a. How can dolts accept the same number every year, and also accept the huge number that creep in? Well, they have to, or they wouldn't be Liberals.

You haven't established that many come every year. Sounds like an exaggeration to me.

a. Just an indication of this: call any business or website and they ask you to 'press 1 for English.'
Did you figure out why they have to do that?

Lots of hispanic Americans. Doesn't mean they're all illegal immigrants. So this is about, what? White identity? We are a nation of immigrants, so you better get used to it, or don't evolve. Don't care.

4. Illegal aliens lower our standard of living, increase unemployment among Americans, and cost mucho Dinaro in welfare and support, plus huge costs to to the prison system
Yet, Liberals/Democrats welcome, encourage, and invite same for one reason:
they vote....and they vote Democrat.

First of all, the huge costs to the prison system come not from immigration, but from the drug war. Secondly, you will not find a single American who will work the same job as an illegal, for the same wage, and in the same working conditions. When you goofballs kicked all the illegal immigrants out of Georgia and Alabama, produce literally rotted on the vine because there was no one to pick it. Thirdly, thanks to the welfare reform you Conservatives gave us in the 90's, illegal immigrants cannot get welfare. So if you are claiming they can today, then that means either the welfare reform you guys did 20 years ago was a crock of shit, or you're bullshitting about it today. So which is it?

5. If there were only 11 million as the Left claims, well, 50% would have had to vote to make this thread claim correct....
But if 50-80 million are here.....less than one in ten had to vote.
And they did.

No they didn't. No proof exists. Firstly, how would they vote? To get that many people to the polls would have to utilize a massive campaign targeted to people who can't be targeted because they are in the shadows. So how do you even reach those people to tell them to vote? Secondly, you would also need to coordinate all those people getting to the polls. Thirdly, you'd have to somehow get their names on the voter rolls, which can't be done without a government-issued ID. Only one state, CA, gives driver's licenses to illegal immigrants. Trump is alleging voter fraud was nationwide.

6. And so we see the reason the Leftwing Lying Liberals won't provide the answer to this simple query:
How many illegal aliens live in this country?

About 10-11 million. Most of them are here on expired visas...like the kind Trump uses to import foreign workers to work at his domestic resorts.

"First of all, the huge costs to the prison system come not from immigration, ..."

1. .... based on refusal to collect this data, Liberals can simply sneer at the logic and experience of the other side's attempts to estimate the numbers of illegal aliens, how many vote, the financial burden they place on the public services they require, the costs to the judicial system, increases in police forces, prison guards.....and rape counselors.

Here's how they do it:
"Rick Perry claim about 3,000 homicides by illegal immigrants not supported by state figures" Rick Perry claim about 3,000 homicides by illegal immigrants not supported by state figures

2. Except that Governor Perry was correct: he quoted the Texas Department of Public Safety:
"Since 2008, more than 203,000 criminal aliens have been booked into Texas county jails. Over the course of their criminal careers, these individuals have committed more than 640,000 crimes in the state of Texas alone, including more than 3,000 homicides and nearly 8,000 sexual assaults."

3. "The number of criminal aliens in federal prisons in fiscal year 2010 was about 55,000, and the number of SCAAP criminal alien incarcerations in state prison systems and local jails was about 296,000 in fiscal year 2009 (the most recent data available), and the majority were from Mexico. The number of criminal aliens in federal prisons increased about 7 percent from about 51,000 in fiscal year 2005 while the number of SCAAP criminal alien incarcerations in state prison systems and local jails increased about 35 percent from about 220,000 in fiscal year 2003.

... costs to incarcerate criminal aliens in federal prisons and SCAAP reimbursements to states and localities ranged from about $1.5 billion to $1.6 billion annually from fiscal years 2005 through 2009;....

.... the overall percentage of the criminal alien population carcerated in federal prisons remained consistently around 27 percent of the total inmate population...."
http://www.gao.gov/assets/320/316959.pdf

4. Check out the Los Angeles Police Department's recent list of "Most Wanted:"

Monarrez, Jesse Enrique

Nistal, Cesar Augusto

Padilla, Jose A.

Reyes, Ramon

Vargas, Victor

Villa, Ruben

Alvarado-Monasterio, Julio Cesar

Araiza, Gustavo

Araujo, Fernando

Avila, Guillermo Lua
All Most Wanted - Los Angeles Police Department

Getting the drift yet, you moron????

44 states won't give some voter info to panel - CNNPolitics.com

The information the commission is seeking includes registrants' full names, addresses, dates of birth, political parties, the last four digits of their social security numbers, a list of the elections they voted in since 2006, information on any felony convictions, information on whether they were registered to vote in other states, their military status, and whether they lived overseas.

<snip>

"The President's Commission has quickly politicized its work by asking states for an incredible amount of voter data that I have, time and time again, refused to release," said Louisiana Secretary of State Tom Schedler, a Republican, on Monday afternoon. "My response to the Commission is, you're not going to play politics with Louisiana's voter data, and if you are, then you can purchase the limited public information available by law, to any candidate running for office. That's it."

Mississippi's Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann, also a Republican, took the criticism a step further.
"My reply would be: They can go jump in the Gulf of Mexico, and Mississippi is a great state to launch from," Hosemann said in a statement Friday. "Mississippi residents should celebrate Independence Day and our state's right to protect the privacy of our citizens by conducting our own electoral processes."
Well the voters reg, needs to be updated there just are to many who died three years ago and are still voting. You should have the address or phone number SSN would help and what sex they are. Anyone not voting in the past three elections needs to be purged. If this is not done I guess I will be voting until I am 111 years old, and posting also. LOL.

Getting the drift yet, you moron????

Take it easy...no need to get all defensive. Nothing you posted there even addresses what you claimed before. You claimed illegal immigration is this huge cost to our Justice System, neglecting the primary driver of cost in our Justice System; the worthless War on Drugs.

So you think there are only 11,000,000 people living illegally in the US? Are you serious, or is this just an act?

I don't think that. I accept it as fact. That's the difference between you and me...you think facts are something to be believed, and I know facts are something to be accepted. You can't believe in a fact, you either accept it or you don't. You don't seem to want to accept facts, which is why everything you post is qualified as a belief.

1. "I don't think that. I accept it as fact."
You should have stopped after the first three words.

2. "That's the difference between you and me (sic)..."
OMG.....thank heaven that there are enumerable differences.

3. Let's continue exposing your ignorance:

"Est., 11 million illegals."
Based on your accepting that bogus 'estimate,' you may continue to be a total imbecile.

Case in point: while millions of illegal aliens filter into the country year after year, the very same figure...."11 million illegal aliens live in the country"....neither changes nor is questioned.

4. "... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade." How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

There are between 50 million and 80 million illegal aliens living in this country.

5. James H. Walsh, formerly an Associate General Counsel of the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) in the United States Department of Justice, writes

"... the U.S. Census Bureau routinely undercounts and then adjusts upward total census numbers of Hispanics and other foreign nationals residing in the United States––counting only, of course, those willing to be counted. For the year 2000, the Census Bureau reported a total U.S. population count of “about 275 million” men, women, and children.

When the states and local governments challenged that number as an undercount, the total was corrected upward to 281.4 million, with no clear count of illegal aliens. The Hispanic 2000 census count was 32.8 million, but on re-count the Census Bureau adjusted this number upward to 35.3 million, a 13 percent increase."
How many illegal aliens reside in the United States? | CAIRCO - Colorado Alliance for Immigration Reform | issues legislation projects research

Increased the totals by 13%!!!

Now....hold on tight....this is gonna involve mathematics, so I may lose you here:

Soooo....if we apply that same 'adjustment' to the fabled 11 million....over a decade of so....we have almost 40 million.

But wait!!!

There's more!

6. Another way to arrive at the numbers of illegals in the country is to base it on the number of apprehensions and escapes.

"The average number of recorded apprehensions of illegal aliens in the United States now hovers at 1.2 million a year [in 2007]. A DHS report, Border Apprehensions: 2005, documented 1.3 million apprehensions in 2005. For the 10-year period (1996–2005), the highest number of apprehensions, 1.8 million, occurred in 2000, and the lowest, 1 million, in 2003. These DHS statistics contradict persistent statements by other government agencies that only 400,000 to 500,000 illegal aliens enter the country each year.

Journeymen Border Patrol agents (on the job five years or more) estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven. That informed estimate would raise the total number of illegal aliens entering the United States in 2003 to 8 million men, women, and children.

He concludes that:

My estimate of 38 million illegal aliens residing in the United States is calculated, however, using a conservative annual rate of entry (allowing for deaths and returns to their homelands) of three illegal aliens entering the United States for each one apprehended. My estimate includes apprehensions at the Southern Border (by far, the majority), at the Northern Border, along the Pacific, Atlantic, and Gulf of Mexico coasts, and at seaports and airports.

7. Taking the DHS average of 1.2 million apprehensions per year and multiplying it by 3 comes to 3.6 million illegal entries per year; then multiplying that number by 10 for the 1996–2005 period, my calculations come to 36 million illegal entries into the United States. Add to this the approximately 2 million visa overstays during the same period, and the total is 38 million illegal aliens currently in the United States."
How many illegal aliens reside in the United States? | CAIRCO - Colorado Alliance for Immigration Reform | issues legislation projects research

....and that number is over a decade old!!!!!!

Gettin' nervous?

8. But other Border Patrol agents estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven......which would give a total of nearly 80 million illegals occupying our country.

The number of illegals would be at least.....at least.....60-80 million at this time.....permanently residing right here is this country.

Hence...even a tiny fraction of them voting would be 3-6 million votes.

Well the voters reg, needs to be updated there just are to many who died three years ago and are still voting.

How? That would require someone to physically go into a polling station, know the name of the deceased, cast a vote in their name, then go back to that same polling station again, and cast a vote yourself. It strains credulity, which is why it's bullshit.

You should have the address or phone number SSN would help and what sex they are. Anyone not voting in the past three elections needs to be purged.

What a weird standard.

At this point, what difference does it make? You want Putin to get away with flipping your vote?

Make no mistake, I know Russia hacked our election and I believe they colluded with Trump and the GOP. My question was more to the flip-flopping done by Trump, first saying Russia didn't hack, now saying they did.
AND Trump taking no action to prevent Russia hacking our future elections.
That shows zero leadership skills.
Since Putin helped him win, he could care less about how he subverted our democracy. Because DT could care less about our country, it's always and only about him.

Whether your post applies to the overall discussion or not doesn't mean it answers my question.

I wasn't asking you about whether a small number of states automatically register illegals to vote. I was asking if you think the vast majority of states have information showing that illegals vote in their states and are trying to hide it, because that seemed to be the implication of your first post in this thread.

Would you care to answer that question, or continue to deflect?

Let's check with the Democrat poll watchers....

285px-Philadelphia_polling_place_security_patrols_2008.png

We can ask 'em who they let vote......

So no, you aren't willing to just answer. Got it. ;)

How many illegal aliens are living in this country?

Considering you refused to directly answer my question to you, are you expecting me to directly answer your question? :lol:

"...are you expecting me to directly answer your question?"

No....of course not.

None of you Leftist simpletons would answer that question.

As you amiable dunces will not, and cannot, answer this simple query, "How many illegal aliens reside in our country," I will provide the perspective that you can't.

1. Now....the owners and operators of the media, Liberalism, Incorporated, have kept idiots in the dark for nigh on 15 years....broadcasting the very same bogus number....11 million illegals living here....and those trained to be ignorant buy it like it was on sale!

2. Of course the media tacitly admits that they know that the Liberal/Democrat voter is an imbecile, because, while they print that same 11 million every year.....
...they also let slip that some million invaders creep into the country yearly.
Yet the number put forward never changes!

a. How can dolts accept the same number every year, and also accept the huge number that creep in?
Well, they have to, or they wouldn't be Liberals.

3. Evidence and testimony from experts indicates that the actual number of illegal aliens ensconced in our domain is actually somewhere between 50 million and 80 million.

a. Just an indication of this: call any business or website and they ask you to 'press 1 for English.'
Did you figure out why they have to do that?

4. Illegal aliens lower our standard of living, increase unemployment among Americans, and cost mucho Dinaro in welfare and support, plus huge costs to to the prison system
Yet, Liberals/Democrats welcome, encourage, and invite same for one reason:
they vote....and they vote Democrat.

5. If there were only 11 million as the Left claims, well, 50% would have had to vote to make this thread claim correct....
But if 50-80 million are here.....less than one in ten had to vote.
And they did.

6. And so we see the reason the Leftwing Lying Liberals won't provide the answer to this simple query:
How many illegal aliens live in this country?

If not directly answering questions is the mark of a liberal, you are one of the most liberal posters on the board. :lol:

44 states won't give some voter info to panel - CNNPolitics.com

The information the commission is seeking includes registrants' full names, addresses, dates of birth, political parties, the last four digits of their social security numbers, a list of the elections they voted in since 2006, information on any felony convictions, information on whether they were registered to vote in other states, their military status, and whether they lived overseas.

<snip>

"The President's Commission has quickly politicized its work by asking states for an incredible amount of voter data that I have, time and time again, refused to release," said Louisiana Secretary of State Tom Schedler, a Republican, on Monday afternoon. "My response to the Commission is, you're not going to play politics with Louisiana's voter data, and if you are, then you can purchase the limited public information available by law, to any candidate running for office. That's it."

Mississippi's Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann, also a Republican, took the criticism a step further.
"My reply would be: They can go jump in the Gulf of Mexico, and Mississippi is a great state to launch from," Hosemann said in a statement Friday. "Mississippi residents should celebrate Independence Day and our state's right to protect the privacy of our citizens by conducting our own electoral processes."
Well the voters reg, needs to be updated there just are to many who died three years ago and are still voting. You should have the address or phone number SSN would help and what sex they are. Anyone not voting in the past three elections needs to be purged. If this is not done I guess I will be voting until I am 111 years old, and posting also. LOL.

“When I die, bury me in Chicago because I want to remain politically active”

Based on your accepting that bogus 'estimate,' you may continue to be a total imbecile.

Case in point: while millions of illegal aliens filter into the country year after year, the very same figure...."11 million illegal aliens live in the country"....neither changes nor is questioned.

4. "... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade." How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

There are between 50 million and 80 million illegal aliens living in this country.

5. James H. Walsh, formerly an Associate General Counsel of the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) in the United States Department of Justice, writes

"... the U.S. Census Bureau routinely undercounts and then adjusts upward total census numbers of Hispanics and other foreign nationals residing in the United States––counting only, of course, those willing to be counted. For the year 2000, the Census Bureau reported a total U.S. population count of “about 275 million” men, women, and children.

When the states and local governments challenged that number as an undercount, the total was corrected upward to 281.4 million, with no clear count of illegal aliens. The Hispanic 2000 census count was 32.8 million, but on re-count the Census Bureau adjusted this number upward to 35.3 million, a 13 percent increase."

Now....hold on tight....this is gonna involve mathematics, so I may lose you here:

Soooo....if we apply that same 'adjustment' to the fabled 11 million....over a decade of so....we have almost 40 million.

But wait!!!

There's more!

6. Another way to arrive at the numbers of illegals in the country is to base it on the number of apprehensions and escapes.

"The average number of recorded apprehensions of illegal aliens in the United States now hovers at 1.2 million a year [in 2007]. A DHS report, Border Apprehensions: 2005, documented 1.3 million apprehensions in 2005. For the 10-year period (1996–2005), the highest number of apprehensions, 1.8 million, occurred in 2000, and the lowest, 1 million, in 2003. These DHS statistics contradict persistent statements by other government agencies that only 400,000 to 500,000 illegal aliens enter the country each year.

Journeymen Border Patrol agents (on the job five years or more) estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven. That informed estimate would raise the total number of illegal aliens entering the United States in 2003 to 8 million men, women, and children.

He concludes that:

My estimate of 38 million illegal aliens residing in the United States is calculated, however, using a conservative annual rate of entry (allowing for deaths and returns to their homelands) of three illegal aliens entering the United States for each one apprehended. My estimate includes apprehensions at the Southern Border (by far, the majority), at the Northern Border, along the Pacific, Atlantic, and Gulf of Mexico coasts, and at seaports and airports.

7. Taking the DHS average of 1.2 million apprehensions per year and multiplying it by 3 comes to 3.6 million illegal entries per year; then multiplying that number by 10 for the 1996–2005 period, my calculations come to 36 million illegal entries into the United States. Add to this the approximately 2 million visa overstays during the same period, and the total is 38 million illegal aliens currently in the United States."

Gettin' nervous?

8. But other Border Patrol agents estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven......which would give a total of nearly 80 million illegals occupying our country.

The number of illegals would be at least.....at least.....60-80 million at this time.....permanently residing right here is this country.

translation: I have no evidence 3-6 million illegals voted, so I'll flood the board with meaningless statistics.

At this point, what difference does it make? You want Putin to get away with flipping your vote?

Make no mistake, I know Russia hacked our election and I believe they colluded with Trump and the GOP. My question was more to the flip-flopping done by Trump, first saying Russia didn't hack, now saying they did.
AND Trump taking no action to prevent Russia hacking our future elections.
That shows zero leadership skills.
Since Putin helped him win, he could care less about how he subverted our democracy. Because DT could care less about our country, it's always and only about him.

payn_c15103820170617120100.jpg

But wait!!!

There's more!

He concludes that:

Gettin' nervous?

translation: I have no evidence 3-6 million illegals voted, so I'll flood the board with meaningless statistics.

Get back here when reading comprehension is no longer a challenge for you.

The Democrat Party firmly believes that just because someone passed away, doesn't mean they surrender their right to be heard at Election time!

The Non-Living have rights!

Hmmm.....could it be that multiple millions of illegal aliens voted their interests, and Americans voted theirs?.

No evidence exists to support such a claim, and the Trump team sought to manufacture that evidence from the voter rolls. It's obvious why. The Trump team resembles the Manitowoc County Sheriff's Department in Making a Murderer...trying to fit a round peg in a square hole.

1. And the evidence for any Trump/Putin collusion???

2. What was new with the Thomas nomination was the accusation of criminal wrongdoing on his part, namely the unproved sexual harassment claims of one Anita Hill.

Even though Ms. Hill couldn't prove her accusation, that didn't matter.

Thus, a new mantra for the Left was born:" “The nature of the evidence is irrelevant; it’s the seriousness of the charge that matters.” Tom Foley, Democrat, Former Speaker of the House.

Don't drive angry, groundhog.

Yes, there are. For instance, I accept facts and you don't. So that's the predominant difference between you and me. You even said so yourself in your posts; you keep saying you "believe" facts, but they're not something you can believe. They are something you accept. So you are not accepting the facts that there are about 11,000,000 illegal immigrants in this country, most of whom overstayed the same visas Trump uses to import foreign workers to work at his donestic resorts. If you are so opposed to illegal immigrants, you would oppose those work visas since they're the source of most illegals. But you don't. So that's why we are where we are now. The solutions to the things that have upset you so dearly are very simple; you just refuse to accept the facts that serve as the premise.

You have not established that millions come here illegally every year. You must first establish that as fact before you can make this argument.

Ummm...so this is an example of the sloppy and rushed work Conservatives do daily on this MB. Your own link says there that the number would swell to 40-50 million in a decade. Not that is what the number is today. And it gets there by using some questionable math.

How many illegal aliens reside in the United States? | CAIRCO - Colorado Alliance for Immigration Reform | issues legislation projects research.

So the intention of what you posted there would be that all Hispanics are illegal immigrants, and that's just not the case. And you know that.

Increased the totals by 13%!!!Now....hold on tight....this is gonna involve mathematics, so I may lose you here: Soooo....if we apply that same 'adjustment' to the fabled 11 million....over a decade of so....we have almost 40 million.

You didn't establish those numbers were that of illegal immigrants. All your link says is that census data shows they undercounted the number of hispanics. But nowhere in your link doers it say that Hispanic 2000 census total was all illegal immigrants. It was just the number of Hispanics. So this is yet another example of Conservatives doing rushed and sloppy work, being deliberately deceptive, and saying that all hispanics in the US are4 here illegally. That's what you're saying in your post whether you realize it or not.

Ummm, so those numbers seem a bit sketchy. Here's DHS' actual website with the actual numbers of deportations. At no point did DHS apprehend that many people a year. Your source is lying to you. Also, why are you using 17 year old information, when we have more current numbers available to us?

Like most Conservative beliefs, they crumble upon closer inspection:

Apprehensions-graph-ENG-1024x576.gif

7. Taking the DHS average of 1.2 million apprehensions per year

Let me stop ya there. You're using the average from 1995-2005. yet this is 2017 and there's 12 years of data between 2005 and today that shows apprehensions declining to 1970's levels.

....and that number is over a decade old!!!!!!Gettin' nervous?

You should be...because you just admitted your argument is a crock of shit, that you're ignoring recent data, and that you're just generally being an asshole.

That's what the current investigations are, you know, investigating. I said it was my belief that Trump and Putin colluded with the GOP. It is fact that Russia hacked the election. The investigations will determine whether or not Trump and the GOP colluded.

2. What was new with the Thomas nomination was the accusation of criminal wrongdoing on his part, namely the unproved sexual harassment claims of one Anita Hill.

????? Don't know what this has to do with anything. Thomas has proven himself to be dead weight on SCOTUS.

That's what the current investigations are, you know, investigating. I said it was my belief that Trump and Putin colluded with the GOP. It is fact that Russia hacked the election. The investigations will determine whether or not Trump and the GOP colluded.

????? Don't know what this has to do with anything. Thomas has proven himself to be dead weight on SCOTUS.

Why do RWNJs like PoliticalChic say there's no evidence of collusion? Of course there is.

One problem is that they don't know the difference between "evidence" and "proof". My bet is that after the investigation, they still won't.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

So what do they have to hide that causes them to so fear the light of day?

Hmmm.....could it be that multiple millions of illegal aliens voted their interests, and Americans voted theirs?

And the Americans won.
I would think the average illegal has a few more brains than our trumpie posters. The last place they would go is to vote.
And our trump voting leader, didn't he have 6 separate investigations and found ONE illegal?
It's all about suppressing
the brown people's vote

Why do RWNJs like PoliticalChic say there's no evidence of collusion? Of course there is.

One problem is that they don't know the difference between "evidence" and "proof". My bet is that after the investigation, they still won't.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

"Why do RWNJs like PoliticalChic say there's no evidence of collusion?"

1. "Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told host Chuck Todd that he was not aware of evidence showing the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russian government to influence last November’s presidential election.

TODD: Well, that’s an important revelation at this point.

Let me ask you this, does intelligence exist that can definitively answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia officials?

CLAPPER: We did not include evidence in our report, and I say our, that’s NSA, FBI and CIA with my office, the director of national intelligence that had anything — that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was there no evidence of that including in our report.

TODD: I understand that, but does it exist?

CLAPPER: Not to my knowledge.

TODD: If it existed, it would have been in the report?

CLAPPER: This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government. But at the time, we had no evidence of such collusion.

TODD: But at this point, what’s not proven is the idea of collusion?

CLAPPER: that’s correct."
Fmr Obama DNI Clapper: Evidence of Trump-Russian Collusion Doesn't Exist to His 'Knowledge' - Breitbart

2. "While many Democrats frequently say Russia “hacked” the presidential election, National Security Administration Director Adm. Michael Rogers and FBI Director James Comey both confirmed today that Russian activities had no impact on tallying votes in states." FBI, NSA: 'No evidence' Russia manipulated US vote tallying - The American Mirror

3. Democrat Feinstein, too

4. Here is 'proud Hillary voter,' Alan Dershowitz, protesting that 'there is no crime.'

Dershowitz: 'There is no statute that has been violated....firing Comey is [Trump's] constitutional and statutory right...'

Forum List

Back