45% of Democrats back Muslim immigration ban

Shame on the 45%. Of course, it is a Faux News poll. Who knows what the actual numbers are.
Well Fox provide the methodology, you can analyse that for us if you wish?

Poll question:

Do you favor or oppose temporarily banning Muslims who are not U.S. citizens from entering the United States until government officials can say with confidence they can identify those who are coming here to cause the country harm?

Ridiculous question. If they had asked "do you favor temporarily banning Muslims who are not U.S. citizens from entering the United States" the results would have been a lot different. But they had to include the rest which is typical Faux News bias.
What's ridiculous is that terrorists can use our liberal ways against us. Can't spy because its unconstitutional. Bs. That should only be for American born citizens. You got to live here ten years before we stop spying. And we don't want to know about it.

I don't know what liberals are hoping for by letting more in.

Oh, and in Michigan all the Republicans have bent over on this because we have millions of Muslim voters. Political correctness is going to get people killed.

Just stop letting anyone new in. Or just Australians and Canadians.

Who the hell are you and what did you do with Sealy!?!?!?

The terrorists have already defeated you. Sorry to see you go.
They've defeated you. You want to help them by flooding your country with their brethren and who knows how many ready made jihadis. Isis loves liberals.
Lol. You bedwetting pussy. Do you have any brown neighbors? You should probably be spying on them then. For your country's sake.
Lol. You should be directing your anger at your dhimmi brethren. G-d bless em.
Okay scared little girl.
Keep your hair on. It's not my fault half you dems are secret 'bed wetting 'pussies'.
Again, shame on them.

Shame on the 45%. Of course, it is a Faux News poll. Who knows what the actual numbers are.

Poll question:

Do you favor or oppose temporarily banning Muslims who are not U.S. citizens from entering the United States until government officials can say with confidence they can identify those who are coming here to cause the country harm?

Ridiculous question. If they had asked "do you favor temporarily banning Muslims who are not U.S. citizens from entering the United States" the results would have been a lot different. But they had to include the rest which is typical Faux News bias.
What's ridiculous is that terrorists can use our liberal ways against us. Can't spy because its unconstitutional. Bs. That should only be for American born citizens. You got to live here ten years before we stop spying. And we don't want to know about it.

Oh, and in Michigan all the Republicans have bent over on this because we have millions of Muslim voters. Political correctness is going to get people killed.

He was terrorized into submission

No, its true. Why let more in?

You want to let some refuges in? Sure why not. But I don't know why we need more Pakistani, Afghanistan, Saudi, Syria, Iran, Iraq, or Somalian Muslims coming to America.

Can as many people that want come to America? So we give out visas? Why do we have to give visas to Turks? I think my Greek immigrant parents won a lotto. Not every Greek that wanted got to come to America.
Truth be told, before the republican pants shitting fest I was in favor of more regulation of refugees and immigration from the middle east. Thankfully their bed-wetting hysteria has reminded me that there are standards Americans should strive to live up to, and pissing yourself in terror isn't one of them.

So in other words you let your partisan ideals affect your common sense....so this is the face of the progressive voter....
Lol a republican talking about common sense. I wonder how many of you support Trump's Muslim registry.
Maybe we'll never know. But we do know about your 45% dem 'pussy bedwetters' to use your own words.

No, its true. Why let more in?

You want to let some refuges in? Sure why not. But I don't know why we need more Pakistani, Afghanistan, Saudi, Syria, Iran, Iraq, or Somalian Muslims coming to America.

Can as many people that want come to America? So we give out visas? Why do we have to give visas to Turks? I think my Greek immigrant parents won a lotto. Not every Greek that wanted got to come to America.
Truth be told, before the republican pants shitting fest I was in favor of more regulation of refugees and immigration from the middle east. Thankfully their bed-wetting hysteria has reminded me that there are standards Americans should strive to live up to, and pissing yourself in terror isn't one of them.

So in other words you let your partisan ideals affect your common sense....so this is the face of the progressive voter....
Lol a republican talking about common sense. I wonder how many of you support Trump's Muslim registry.

Short of internment camps I pretty much support all means of controlling terrorist.

They've defeated you. You want to help them by flooding your country with their brethren and who knows how many ready made jihadis. Isis loves liberals.
Lol. You bedwetting pussy. Do you have any brown neighbors? You should probably be spying on them then. For your country's sake.
Okay scared little girl.
Keep your hair on. It's not my fault half you dems are secret 'bed wetting 'pussies'.
Again, shame on them.
They needn't feel shame for wanting to protect their loved ones, their communities and their countries. They are braver than you, imho.

Poll question:

He was terrorized into submission
By whom?

Poll question:

Not at all. The question reflects Trumps proposal, he said UNTIL vetting and security issues are sorted out, so entirely relevant to the question. Shows how petulant are these dems.
"Until vetting and security issues are sorted out..." add that to a question about immigration from anywhere and you'll probably be able to skew the results your way too.
So most Americans want to slow down the stream of Muslims coming to America. What should we do then insist we let more in? Why would you bring in people we don't want coming in? And why do you want them coming? You gonna live next to them?

Poll question:

Not at all. The question reflects Trumps proposal, he said UNTIL vetting and security issues are sorted out, so entirely relevant to the question. Shows how petulant are these dems.
"Until vetting and security issues are sorted out..." add that to a question about immigration from anywhere and you'll probably be able to skew the results your way too.
So most Americans want to slow down the stream of Muslims coming to America. What should we do then insist we let more in? Why would you bring in people we don't want coming in? And why do you want them coming? You gonna live next to them?

Holy Shit!!!!!

Poll question:

So unless a Muslim lives next door to me the terrorists have won? Let them win then!

Poll question:

Holy Shit!!!!!
What I say?

Them dems are so contrary. 45% of them favour banning Muslim immigration when Trump is not mentioned in the equation, but when his name is associated with the proposal, this falls by 25%. What hypocrites :)

A new Fox News poll finds 50 percent of voters favor Trump’s ban, while 46 percent are opposed.

However, when Trump’s name is removed from the question, support for the plan goes up five points and opposition goes down six: 55 percent favor the unnamed proposal, while 40 percent oppose it.

So while voters favor the “Trump” ban by a 4-point margin -- that increases to 15 points when the same ban is not associated with Trump.

There are stunning shifts in the responses among Democrats: 45 percent favor banning Muslims if Trump’s name is not mentioned, yet when the plan is identified as Trump’s, support drops to 25 percent.

Among Republicans, views hold steady: 71 percent favor it when attributed to Trump vs. 72 percent for the generic proposal.

Fox News Poll: Views on (Trump's) proposed ban on non-U.S. Muslims | Fox News

Other countries have put the brakes on the refugees resettlement. It is about security. There are many ways to help the refugees beside letting them immigrate.
If you are sick or injured, it can be at times impossible to care for an infant. If a country is being attacked from within, like a virus, it does not have the strength to care for the refugees.
The people want better vetting and to put a temporary hold on letting people into the country. Security of the US has to come first. The first job of a government should be to protect a country. We also have to have the resources to provide aid. Right not we are trillions in debt. We can't pay our own bills, how can we pay for the support of so many refugees? We can give of our time and share what we have by donating to charities and NGOs that help the refugees. It is not up to our government to pay for the whole world with money we don't have.

Refugees should be kept as close as possible to their homeland to make it easy for them to return and rebuild their homes and country. Moving them half way around the world is not the answer.

Saudi has 100,000 air conditioned tents sitting empty. These are vast and could accommodate 3 million refugees, as they do during haaj. The surrounding infrastructure is there too. Saudi could afford them. Wonder what dem polls would come up with if asked about this.

I guess this, in part explains the high % of dems keen on the moratorium:

islam1.png

Under-30s (45%) are the least likely to have unfavorable opinions of Islam, but 65% of over-65s view Islam unfavorably.

YouGov | Most Americans dislike Islam

I guess this, in part explains the high % of dems keen on the moratorium:

islam1.png

Under-30s (45%) are the least likely to have unfavorable opinions of Islam, but 65% of over-65s view Islam unfavorably.

YouGov | Most Americans dislike Islam
Let me be the first to scream RACISM!

There, now you libtards can goon about your bidness and not worry about having your knees jerk on this thread.

Saudi has 100,000 air conditioned tents sitting empty. These are vast and could accommodate 3 million refugees, as they do during haaj. The surrounding infrastructure is there too. Saudi could afford them. Wonder what dem polls would come up with if asked about this.

Mecca is holy ground and no outsiders are allowed there. Groups that usually care for refugees could no work in mecca. Every year for hajj, the refugees would have to be removed and the area cleaned in preparation of the pilgrimage. There is a high risk of a pandemic if the refugees were sick and the "tent" was not sterilized before the hajj.

Should the vatican allow refugees to set up house in St Peter's square, the Sistine chapel or the rest of the holy see?

It is not as easy as saying Mecca has empty tent at the moment. I agree the arab states should do more for the syrian refugee but most are supporting to different degrees the palestinians....................... and building mosques around the world

Mecca is holy ground and no outsiders are allowed there. Groups that usually care for refugees could no work in mecca. Every year for hajj, the refugees would have to be removed and the area cleaned in preparation of the pilgrimage. There is a high risk of a pandemic if the refugees were sick and the "tent" was not sterilized before the hajj.

Should the vatican allow refugees to set up house in St Peter's square, the Sistine chapel or the rest of the holy see?

It is not as easy as saying Mecca has empty tent at the moment. I agree the arab states should do more for the syrian refugee but most are supporting to different degrees the palestinians....................... and building mosques around the world
The Vatican is the smallest country in the world and it is occupied all year round, unlike the tents. In addition, Europe should not be taking any more refugees, especially since Europe cannot vet them properly either and it has been over run already, possibly with thousands of jihadis. Doesn't Saudi have the Red Crescent for Islamic Relief, and other Muslim aid organisations? Surely the Saudis with all their money could give these organisations the resources they need? As to the potential for a pandemic, that is a risk in any place where large numbers of refugees come together. it is even a risk during haaj, unless you are suggesting haajis are vetted medically before they attend and nobody becomes ill whilst there? Admittedly the chance of infectious illness spreading increases with time, but that is an issue managed all the time elsewhere and, like I said, there is the red crescent and other Muslim aid agencies who could and should deal with that. The Saudis also have enough money to house the refugees in the tents temporarily whilst erecting other structures for them outside of Mecca. A much more suitable idea than trying to squeeze them all into the Vatican.

Last edited:
Okay scared little girl.
Except it's not Democrats who are scared:

Obama will release terrorists into your back yard.
Of young blacks armed with Skittles and Ice Tea.
Of Ebola.
Of tiny children fleeing danger from south of Mexico
That immigrants will take their jobs.

That would be the real Pussy Party. The GOP.

Okay scared little girl.
Except it's not Democrats who are scared:

Obama will release terrorists into your back yard.
Of young blacks armed with Skittles and Ice Tea.
Of Ebola.
Of tiny children fleeing danger from south of Mexico
That immigrants will take their jobs.

That would be the real Pussy Party. The GOP.
Thank you so much for your contribution.

Forum List

Back