45% of Democrats back Muslim immigration ban

Shame on the 45%. Of course, it is a Faux News poll. Who knows what the actual numbers are.
Well Fox provide the methodology, you can analyse that for us if you wish?

Poll question:

Do you favor or oppose temporarily banning Muslims who are not U.S. citizens from entering the United States until government officials can say with confidence they can identify those who are coming here to cause the country harm?

Ridiculous question. If they had asked "do you favor temporarily banning Muslims who are not U.S. citizens from entering the United States" the results would have been a lot different. But they had to include the rest which is typical Faux News bias.
What's ridiculous is that terrorists can use our liberal ways against us. Can't spy because its unconstitutional. Bs. That should only be for American born citizens. You got to live here ten years before we stop spying. And we don't want to know about it.

I don't know what liberals are hoping for by letting more in.

Oh, and in Michigan all the Republicans have bent over on this because we have millions of Muslim voters. Political correctness is going to get people killed.

Just stop letting anyone new in. Or just Australians and Canadians.

Shame on the 45%. Of course, it is a Faux News poll. Who knows what the actual numbers are.
No, its true. Why let more in?

You want to let some refuges in? Sure why not. But I don't know why we need more Pakistani, Afghanistan, Saudi, Syria, Iran, Iraq, or Somalian Muslims coming to America.

Can as many people that want come to America? So we give out visas? Why do we have to give visas to Turks? I think my Greek immigrant parents won a lotto. Not every Greek that wanted got to come to America.
Truth be told, before the republican pants shitting fest I was in favor of more regulation of refugees and immigration from the middle east. Thankfully their bed-wetting hysteria has reminded me that there are standards Americans should strive to live up to, and pissing yourself in terror isn't one of them.
What an adult way to make such important decisions. Lol.
Ban Muslims and build a wall. A toddler could come up with that.
And almost half you dems approve, until you find out its provenience. So funny.

Poll question:

Do you favor or oppose temporarily banning Muslims who are not U.S. citizens from entering the United States until government officials can say with confidence they can identify those who are coming here to cause the country harm?

Ridiculous question. If they had asked "do you favor temporarily banning Muslims who are not U.S. citizens from entering the United States" the results would have been a lot different. But they had to include the rest which is typical Faux News bias.
Not at all. The question reflects Trumps proposal, he said UNTIL vetting and security issues are sorted out, so entirely relevant to the question. Shows how petulant are these dems.
"Until vetting and security issues are sorted out..." add that to a question about immigration from anywhere and you'll probably be able to skew the results your way too.
It's what Trump proposed, so that is what the question should of course include. You're onto a loser here. I realise it's upsetting for you.

God I hope Trump is the nominee so he can get curb-stomped in the election. You fanboy's are insufferable.

Poll question:

What's ridiculous is that terrorists can use our liberal ways against us. Can't spy because its unconstitutional. Bs. That should only be for American born citizens. You got to live here ten years before we stop spying. And we don't want to know about it.

Oh, and in Michigan all the Republicans have bent over on this because we have millions of Muslim voters. Political correctness is going to get people killed.

The terrorists have already defeated you. Sorry to see you go.

Poll question:

Not at all. The question reflects Trumps proposal, he said UNTIL vetting and security issues are sorted out, so entirely relevant to the question. Shows how petulant are these dems.
"Until vetting and security issues are sorted out..." add that to a question about immigration from anywhere and you'll probably be able to skew the results your way too.
It's what Trump proposed, so that is what the question should of course include. You're onto a loser here. I realise it's upsetting for you.

God I hope Trump is the nominee so he can get curb-stomped in the election. You fanboy's are insufferable.
I imagine your 45%ers must be more insufferable.

You want to let some refuges in? Sure why not. But I don't know why we need more Pakistani, Afghanistan, Saudi, Syria, Iran, Iraq, or Somalian Muslims coming to America.

Can as many people that want come to America? So we give out visas? Why do we have to give visas to Turks? I think my Greek immigrant parents won a lotto. Not every Greek that wanted got to come to America.
Truth be told, before the republican pants shitting fest I was in favor of more regulation of refugees and immigration from the middle east. Thankfully their bed-wetting hysteria has reminded me that there are standards Americans should strive to live up to, and pissing yourself in terror isn't one of them.
Skewed poll. Someone posted a video the other day of people agreeing that the 1st amendment should be repealed. Because the question was asked in the right way. It's nothing new.

"45% of Democrats back Muslim immigration ban"

Something they have in common with most republicans: being wrong.

You're likely not aware of this but the United States is a Constitutional Republic, not a democracy; public policy is made in accordance with facts, logic, truth, and the law – not opinion polls, and thankfully so.

Being a Constitutional Republic also safeguards us from being ruled by fear, ignorance, and hate – the notion of 'banning Muslims' from entering the country is an example of that fear, ignorance, and hate.

Poll question:

They've defeated you. You want to help them by flooding your country with their brethren and who knows how many ready made jihadis. Isis loves liberals.

Skewed poll. Someone posted a video the other day of people agreeing that the 1st amendment should be repealed. Because the question was asked in the right way. It's nothing new.
I realise you are desperate and horribly disappointed, but the question is completely appropriate.

Poll question:

They've defeated you. You want to help them by flooding your country with their brethren and who knows how many ready made jihadis. Isis loves liberals.
Lol. You bedwetting pussy. Do you have any brown neighbors? You should probably be spying on them then. For your country's sake.

Them dems are so contrary. 45% of them favour banning Muslim immigration when Trump is not mentioned in the equation, but when his name is associated with the proposal, this falls by 25%. What hypocrites :)

A new Fox News poll finds 50 percent of voters favor Trump’s ban, while 46 percent are opposed.

However, when Trump’s name is removed from the question, support for the plan goes up five points and opposition goes down six: 55 percent favor the unnamed proposal, while 40 percent oppose it.

So while voters favor the “Trump” ban by a 4-point margin -- that increases to 15 points when the same ban is not associated with Trump.

There are stunning shifts in the responses among Democrats: 45 percent favor banning Muslims if Trump’s name is not mentioned, yet when the plan is identified as Trump’s, support drops to 25 percent.

Among Republicans, views hold steady: 71 percent favor it when attributed to Trump vs. 72 percent for the generic proposal.

Fox News Poll: Views on (Trump's) proposed ban on non-U.S. Muslims | Fox News
It is perfectly reasonable that Democrats wouldn't back any proposal from Trump. Most of his proposals are racist, unconstitutional, and impractical.

Remember the midterms. Republicans terrorized the country with Ebola and diseased children coming here fleeing danger? A day after the election, they stopped talking about it.

Poll question:

Lol. You bedwetting pussy. Do you have any brown neighbors? You should probably be spying on them then. For your country's sake.
Lol. You should be directing your anger at your dhimmi brethren. G-d bless em.

Poll question:

Okay scared little girl.

So many don't want to.I dont blame them.

Them dems are so contrary. 45% of them favour banning Muslim immigration when Trump is not mentioned in the equation, but when his name is associated with the proposal, this falls by 25%. What hypocrites :)

A new Fox News poll finds 50 percent of voters favor Trump’s ban, while 46 percent are opposed.

However, when Trump’s name is removed from the question, support for the plan goes up five points and opposition goes down six: 55 percent favor the unnamed proposal, while 40 percent oppose it.

So while voters favor the “Trump” ban by a 4-point margin -- that increases to 15 points when the same ban is not associated with Trump.

There are stunning shifts in the responses among Democrats: 45 percent favor banning Muslims if Trump’s name is not mentioned, yet when the plan is identified as Trump’s, support drops to 25 percent.

Among Republicans, views hold steady: 71 percent favor it when attributed to Trump vs. 72 percent for the generic proposal.

Fox News Poll: Views on (Trump's) proposed ban on non-U.S. Muslims | Fox News
It is perfectly reasonable that Democrats wouldn't back any proposal from Trump. Most of his proposals are racist, unconstitutional, and impractical.
You don't seem to understand. 45% backed it until his name was associated with it, then 25% continued to agree with it.

So in other words you let your partisan ideals affect your common sense....so this is the face of the progressive voter....

So in other words you let your partisan ideals affect your common sense....so this is the face of the progressive voter....
Lol a republican talking about common sense. I wonder how many of you support Trump's Muslim registry.

I think the elephant in the room is the fact we probably need more immigrants to keep our economy going. We must or why would we be letting more in while we know at least ten million illegal Mexicans are here and probably more Chinese than Mexicans if you can believe that.

In Michigan they have this Syrian scientist and his potential terrorist son on the news. He has a free home waiting for him. I don't mind letting the exceptional ones in but why open the floodgates? We must need more bodies.

Lots of baby boomers living 90 plus years and getting social security and 20-40 year olds having fewer kids

Okay scared little girl.
Keep your hair on. It's not my fault half you dems are secret 'bed wetting 'pussies'.

Forum List

Back