🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

462 Examples Of Obama’s Lying, Lawbreaking & Corruption

I really think that this was written by an ignorant conservative. In fact I know so. Not all problems in America are automatically the doing of the president. I bet if Mitt Romney was doing the same thing you wouldn't be complaining.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I really think that this was written by an ignorant conservative. In fact I know so. Not all problems in America are automatically the doing of the president. I bet if Mitt Romney was doing the same thing you wouldn't be complaining.

Please. There is no room for common sense here. Let the children whine.

They were when Bush was president. Funny how that works, isn't it~!

Liberal Nightmare: 462 Examples Of Obama's Lying, Lawbreaking & Corruption - The Free Patriot

Yet you liberals kiss his ass.. How many more things can this con do before you see the light

And yet he was still the best of the two options in each election. Sad.

Not true! The proof has been in front your face. Yet you refuse see it.

You don't judge a person by what he says he will do. You judge him by what he actually does.
If you can't understand this simple measure. Get a 12th Grader to explain it to you.

If Mitt Romney was doing the same thing, he'd get the same complaints. Mitt Romney wouldn't have done the same thing. He has been proven correct in every thing he said during his failed campaign. So he would not have done the same thing. The appropriate question is, if obama hadn't lied and cheated would he still have won?

I read the list. I have to say that some of the items on the list were not exactly things that I would consider to be bad or even associated with Barry. GWB was responsible for some of them and yes, Barry continued them. But he didn't start them.

I don't like Barry and his criminal cronies any more than the next conservative. But lets be a little realistic and honest with our criticism's. I mean Obamacare is big enough without having to 'manufacture' others.

Liberal Nightmare: 462 Examples Of Obama's Lying, Lawbreaking & Corruption - The Free Patriot

Yet you liberals kiss his ass.. How many more things can this con do before you see the light

You don't judge a person by what he says he will do. You judge him by what he actually does.
If you can't understand this simple measure. Get a 12th Grader to explain it to you.

Nothing what you just said changes anything about my statement. I had a 12th grader verify that for me. We both agree.

Nothing what you just said changes anything about my statement. I had a 12th grader verify that for me. We both agree.

It reminds me of when Christina Applegate was on SNL. Chris Farley's motivational speaker came on and started talking to her about what's going to happen if she didn't straighten up.

"What do you want to do when you grow up?" He asks her.

"I want to live in a van down by the river."

He couldn't come up with anything else to say.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back