49th anniversary of the USS Liberty being attacked by Israel

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
The Sailors of the USS Liberty: They, Too, Deserve to Be Honored

RIP our American dead. Hopefully one day we will get retaliation.

liberty.jpg

almost the 148th anniversary of the british burning down the white house

If all deaths due to friendly fire that take place in the USA NAVY------were AVENGED----tens of thousands of navy people would have to be executed. Unlike "doctor" Pierce----I am a real medical doctor----and served as such in the USA NAVY. Pierce is a well known Nazi pig

If all deaths due to friendly fire that take place in the USA NAVY------were AVENGED----tens of thousands of navy people would have to be executed. Unlike "doctor" Pierce----I am a real medical doctor----and served as such in the USA NAVY. Pierce is a well known Nazi pig

I was an intern back then I remember the incident well

He worked at the Los Alamos National Laboratory for a few months before attending graduate school, first at Caltech and then the University of Colorado at Boulder, where he earned his Ph.D. in 1962. He taught physics as an assistant professor at Oregon State University from 1962 to 1965. From July 1965 to June 1966 Pierce was employed as Senior Researcher Associate Physicist for the aircraft division of Pratt and Whitney in New Haven, Connecticut.[3]

Keep talking shit Jewess. He is more of a Doctor than you will ever be. Now shoo....go try and claim Israel didn't know it was a US ship etc etc heard it all before.

He worked at the Los Alamos National Laboratory for a few months before attending graduate school, first at Caltech and then the University of Colorado at Boulder, where he earned his Ph.D. in 1962. He taught physics as an assistant professor at Oregon State University from 1962 to 1965. From July 1965 to June 1966 Pierce was employed as Senior Researcher Associate Physicist for the aircraft division of Pratt and Whitney in New Haven, Connecticut.[3]

Keep talking shit Jewess. He is more of a Doctor than you will ever be. Now shoo....go try and claim Israel didn't know it was a US ship etc etc heard it all before.

go fuck yourself NAZI pig-----it was war---an estimated 20% of the people who die in war die because of ERROR----you fucking lump of shit. I cannot discuss specific cases---unlike the lump of shit INNES----I do not shit spit and fart on MILITARY LAW

LOL this ridiculous story again? You neo-nazis ran out of new material decades ago, and just keep recycling the same old gibberish over and over and over ... You clowns make turkeys look like a 'master race' in comparison. Well, except turkeys actually have a use.

LOL this ridiculous story again? You neo-nazis ran out of new material decades ago, and just keep recycling the same old gibberish over and over and over ...
Its called an anniversary you fucking ****.Don't yall love how jews and their lacky ziochristonut pals think this is RIDICULOUS? Its RIDICULOUS to remember when 34 Sailors were MURDERED.

LOL this ridiculous story again? You neo-nazis ran out of new material decades ago, and just keep recycling the same old gibberish over and over and over ...
Its called an anniversary you fucking ****.Don't yall love how jews and their lacky ziochristonut pals think this is RIDICULOUS? Its RIDICULOUS to remember when 34 Sailors were MURDERED.

Pipe down, you flucking tard. You don't give a shit about those sailors, and never did; they're just a gimmick to you and your pathetic agenda.

Here's another clue for you, moron: real Nazis would use you and your goofy retarded friends for target practice, and they would never make you some 'leader' in charge of anything, so go grow up and get that floor sweeping job at Wally World. You have no future under any type of government or regime, ever. The only people you idiots scare are the elderly women whose purses you steal for meth money, and no one else.

I remember during my stint in the navy ---during peace time----when several young
boys were murdered-----DURING BASIC TRAINING-----military accidents HAPPEN
all the time. I was so horrified that--when I rant into an admiral -----(during the course of my work) I asked "HOW DID THAT HAPPEN"----he described how the accident
happened--------well, I cannot comment----but
no doubt the parents considered it MURDER

How did Israel "get away" with the attack on a U.S. warship? Israel was identified and apologized. What kind of retaliation do you suggest 49 years after the fact? LBJ was as sleazy as they get and everything was about politics. Is it possible that LBJ sacrificed those brave Sailors to take the focus off the debacle in Vietnam that he created?

How did Israel "get away" with the attack on a U.S. warship? Israel was identified and apologized. What kind of retaliation do you suggest 49 years after the fact? LBJ was as sleazy as they get and everything was about politics. Is it possible that LBJ sacrificed those brave Sailors to take the focus off the debacle in Vietnam that he created?

I was a medic in the United States Navy----which means I got to know who died and how-------it is very obvious to me that the bombing of the Liberty was-----in my humble professional opinion----an accident. There are accidents even in basic training----and drills----
guns and bombs and things floating on the water flying in the sky ----IS DANGEROUS

Forum List

Back