5 5th Graders Arrested for Planning to Blow Up School

Yeah!! That'll stop em for sure!!!
View attachment 56145
When no one but those with a valid need has a gun, the problem pretty much goes away. You want that right, no mass shootings like the latest?

Get rid of all guns and they'll just chain the doors of a movie theatre and set it on fire.
You're a fool to think they wont find ways to kill us.
might as well just make it easy on the murderers then.
we should probably give out drugs to everyone too. maybe leave bank vaults unlocked. keys in the ignition.
i mean they're going to find ways to do it anyhow...

Which of course has absolutely nothing to do with what I posted.
So you weren't trying to say that criminals are going to be criminals so why try? That seems to be your attitude with guns - can't keep them out of the hands of criminals 100% so why try?

I didnt know there was an amendment that protected criminals?

"The five — believed to be four girls and one boy — were arrested and released to their parents."

Curious, to say the least. Well, it's s fucking violent culture. Lizzie Borden would hardly make the papers these days.

Hmm...really?
Violent crime is down.

US-Murder-Rate-1960-2014-e1448581771995.jpg
The trending is good but it's still a fucking violent culture.

Nope.
When you remove inner city crime statistics the crime stats go down dramatically
The dropped crime rate is due to the drop in inner city crime, sluggo.
Why thank you ...that proves my point. I had not yet considered that angle.
You are saying exactly the same thing as I am. That the inner city crime rates has a profound affect on the statistical data overall. It goes both ways.
Having said that, sadly, in the past 16 months violent crime has risen in many of our cities...as you would expect in a lousy, lopsided economy.

"The five — believed to be four girls and one boy — were arrested and released to their parents."

Curious, to say the least. Well, it's s fucking violent culture. Lizzie Borden would hardly make the papers these days.

Hmm...really?
Violent crime is down.

Nope.
When you remove inner city crime statistics the crime stats go down dramatically
You are saying exactly the same thing as I am. That the inner city crime rates has a profound affect on the statistical data overall. It goes both ways.
Having said that, sadly, in the past 16 months violent crime has risen in many of our cities...as you would expect in a lousy, lopsided economy.
But for seven years "in a lousy, lopsided economy" the crime rate fell in the inner cities.

So there is something else than that.

Written plans and a device were found but no explosives. Same difference to scare school. Clock boy knew his device would scare others and be thought of as a bomb. They would have caused a panic even if the ingredients would not have caused serious damage or harm.

This incident at NJ can be proven as a conspiracy even if not completed.

It is still shouting fire in a theater. Fortunately it did not get that far. Kids have been suspended. There was some outside planning involved, probably instruction from someone else or a web site.

They planned to blow up the school with cinnamon and vinegar not black powder.
you don't know what was planned, but you are a sick fuck for wanting to compare a kid that did nothing wrong to 5 that made plans to blow up their school. what happened to you that you became so immoral and twisted?

>>
Investigators even found a “device” — but no explosive elements were involved.

Clifton Police spokesman Robert Bracken said the device was filled with vinegar and cinnamon, and so would not have exploded.<<
so they hadnt made a bomb. yet. they did make plans. they did conspire to commit a crime.

what did the other kid do? oh, that's right. not a goddamn thing wrong.

It might not have worked but they planned and created the elements of an explosive device to detonate in school.

it was more than bluster and still would have caused panic. Items and assembly had no place in school and even if they were ignorant they intent by the students was there to do harm.

We charge for attempted murder not just a attack that resulted in death. They can be charged for attempted attack on the school even if it fizzles.

still a crime
Right. Those 5 kids in new jersey are criminals. "Clock boy" on the other hand did nothing wrong.

Both promoted police investigation so you can't say he did nothing wrong. It was a scare and looked like a bomb and could have been part of a bomb. It was not supposed to be in school and created a threat situation. He knew what would happen when it went off in class. He expressed his intent online by video knowing it would look like a bomb.

His sister was also suspended for a bomb threat. Seems to run in the family.

If he knew others would think it was a bomb, he was not an innocent that "did nothing wrong". It was intent.

All these sillies talking as if they understand what the 'clock' boy was doing.

Hmm...really?
Violent crime is down.

Nope.
Bu for seven years "in a lousy, lopsided economy" the crime rate fell in the inner cities.

So there is something else than that.

Not really. The fall in crime leveled off about 2012, last I read. And then began to rise sharply since. You have to remember that a whooole lot of people from 2009 to 2012 were receiving "permanent" unemployment compensation. Once that went away the reality of the lopsided economy could no longer be hidden.
Are you arguing that the economic "recovery" has not been lopsided? That would be an interesting claim.

Yeah, really. Sigh. Check the graph above. For the first time. Your simplistic analysis . . . is simplistic.

13 yr old in Oklahoma was also arrested recently for connection to bomb threat.

Not just texas or NJ

Johnny can't read, but he knows how to make pipe bombs.

N.J. 5th graders arrested for plot 'to bomb school assembly'
No explosive materials were found

Some plot more like a stupid prank

shouting fire in a theater is a crime.
a prank bomb is a crime. conspiracy to scare or do harm is a crime. If it goes pop or bang in school, it is still a crime. Even if it just looks like a bomb it can cause panic and is crime.
Conspiracy to scare?

Shit we better outlaw Halloween

Vinegar and cinnamon? Where'd they get that from? Vinegar and [other things] sure. But cinnamon? They wanted there'd to be a bakery smell afterwords? :)

Forum List

Back