5 dead, 20 injured...according to anti-gun logic, time to ban and confiscate privately owned cars.

Wrong.....regulated or not, they kill 4 times as many people as guns, and they kill that many every single year......

Guns save more lives than they take....Americans use their legal guns 1.2 million times a year to stop rapes, beatings, stabbings, robberies and murders.....according to the Centers for Disease Control...

Cars are simply killing machines......
As already correctly noted: the thread premise is idiotic nonsense.

You should feel so proud of yourself rolling in the blood of the dead to make a point on this forum....you are just like those you claim to hate.

When else can we point out, that you libs need to stop letting obviously violent criminals out on bail or probation?

Here is a question for you. WHO THE FUCK DECIDED THAT ROSENBAUM WAS GOOD TO LET OUT OF THE HOSPITAL?

Here is a question for you. WHO THE FUCK DECIDED THAT ROSENBAUM WAS GOOD TO LET OUT OF THE HOSPITAL?

I assume the doctors assigned to his care. That is how is normally works

What does this have to do with people being ran over by a van?

You don't get that it's just plain asinine to go after one style of semiautomatic rifle that only differs from thousands of others in cosmetics do you?
What’s asinine is to advance the lie that anyone advocates for ‘banning’ or ‘confiscating’ guns.

As I’ve noted several times, I oppose AWBs and consider them likely un-Constitutional.

But that’s not the OP’s idiotic thread premise.

What’s asinine is to advance the lie that anyone advocates for ‘banning’ or ‘confiscating’ guns.

As I’ve noted several times, I oppose AWBs and consider them likely un-Constitutional.

What a fucking load of shit.

So then why call for banning one gun that is just like millions of other guns other than it looks different cosmetically?

A guy drove his car through a Christmas parade....killing 5 and injuring 20...an intentional mass driving attack. According to our anti-gun extremist logic, we now must call for banning and confiscating all cars.....

Gun deaths in 2019....10,258

Car deaths in 2019....over 39,000

It is obvious that these killing machines must be banned........
All lefties need to do to get rid of cars is ban fossil fuel powered cars.

Forum List

Back