5 dead, 20 injured...according to anti-gun logic, time to ban and confiscate privately owned cars.

If cars were designed for the sole purpose of killing your "logic" would be valid. As it is they are far more heavily regulated than devices that have no other use than to make holes in people.
Do you have to go through a NICS check to buy a car? Can a felon own a car? Does one have to be 21 to own a car? Can someone own a car that can do 100+ mph, even though the highest speed limit in the US is 85 mph? Neh, cars aren't regulated near as much as guns.

A guy drove his car through a Christmas parade....killing 5 and injuring 20...an intentional mass driving attack. According to our anti-gun extremist logic, we now must call for banning and confiscating all cars.....

Gun deaths in 2019....10,258

Car deaths in 2019....over 39,000

It is obvious that these killing machines must be banned........
Don't give the Nazis any ideas.

210820-ONETIMEUSE-iowa-driver-mb-1548.jpg

Woman tried to run over children because they were "brown".

The kids were able to dodge because a car is a lot slower than a 9mm. I think she managed to hit one, but it wasn't a direct hit.

210820-ONETIMEUSE-iowa-driver-mb-1548.jpg

Woman tried to run over children because they were "brown".

The kids were able to dodge because a car is a lot slower than a 9mm. I think she managed to hit one, but it wasn't a direct hit.

A few isolated instances, vs a tidal wave of violence. Not too convincing.

If cars were designed for the sole purpose of killing your "logic" would be valid. As it is they are far more heavily regulated than devices that have no other use than to make holes in people.
Your point is that when they arent killing innocent people cars serve a useful purpose

So do guns

Here is one example

Could you not wait till their blood was dry on the streets before using their deaths to make political points on a forum?

I am simply following the rules created by you guys..........any mass public shooting and you guys are out there painting yourselves with the blood of the dead and injured and doing happy dances....and if it is a school shooting? Wow...you guys get orgasmic.....

That's dumb. Motor vehicles are a mode of transportation. As offensive weapons they are practically useless.

Are you really this stupid?

The muslim terrorist in Nice, France killed 86 people and injured 435....in 5 minutes of driving...that is more killed than in any mass public shooting in the United States........

Cars kill over 39,000 people every single year...

Gun murder in 2019, was 10,235 and 70-80% of the victims are criminals murdered in the criminal lifestyle....

I am simply following the rules created by you guys..........any mass public shooting and you guys are out there painting yourselves with the blood of the dead and injured and doing happy dances....and if it is a school shooting? Wow...you guys get orgasmic.....

I would ask you to find an example of me doing so, but that is just a waste of time with you wingers.

But it is good that you can admit you are no different at all than those on the left wing.

Pure nonsense...and you know it.

But since you brought it up...we should regulate guns the same way we regulate cars.

PS: You're lying about the number of gun deaths by not including suicides. Why can't you ever tell the truth about everything.

You mean felons can't own, or drive cars? You need to do a background check to buy a car? You mean like that?

Cars would be limited to 25 miles an hour....you know, like magazine capacity limits......a car going 25 miles an hour wouldn't be very dangerous......so you support that...right?

Time for a bit of education:
Nice, France: Terrorist, using a truck, killed 86 people and wounded 458.
Netherlands: Eight killed and 11 injured in vehicle attack.
New York, USA: Terrorist used truck to kill eight people and injure 12 others.
Tunisia: Terrorist killed 12 people using a tractor-trailer.
London: Terrorist kills eight and injures 48.
Barcelona, Spain: Terrorist kills 13 and injures 100 using a van.
There are other examples, but you get the idea.
Also, per statistics, you are 8x more likely to be killed by a knife than by a rifle.

Exactly...........if terrorists realize the damage they can do with trucks and cars, things are going to get scary....and they don't have to smuggle guns, get them illegally or take the risk of hiding guns.......

A guy drove his car through a Christmas parade....killing 5 and injuring 20...an intentional mass driving attack. According to our anti-gun extremist logic, we now must call for banning and confiscating all cars.....

Gun deaths in 2019....10,258

Car deaths in 2019....over 39,000

It is obvious that these killing machines must be banned........
Well, we knew THIS thread by THIS poster was coming.

You should feel so proud of yourself rolling in the blood of the dead to make a point on this forum....you are just like those you claim to hate.

Shithead.....tell that to the anti-gun extremists....we are simply playing by their rules...if they want to act like civilized human beings, we are more than happy to do the same....but any shooting and they drag the bodies in front of the democrat party press, and smear the blood all over themselves....

Sell your crap to Biden voters....we have to live by the rules you shitheads create...

When else can we point out, that you libs need to stop letting obviously violent criminals out on bail or probation?

Here is a question for you. WHO THE FUCK DECIDED THAT ROSENBAUM WAS GOOD TO LET OUT OF THE HOSPITAL?

The killer in this attack........looks like a Black Lives Matter supporter.......

Shithead.....tell that to the anti-gun extremists....

I do. I tell it to both sides.

we are simply playing by their rules...if they want to act like civilized human beings, we are more than happy to do the same....but any shooting and they drag the bodies in front of the democrat party press, and smear the blood all over themselves....

And now you do the same thing yet somehow think you are better than them.

It is fun to watch.

Sell your crap to Biden voters....we have to live by the rules you shitheads create...

I do tell the same thing to Biden voters, of which I am not one of.

I do. I tell it to both sides.

And now you do the same thing yet somehow think you are better than them.

It is fun to watch.

I do tell the same thing to Biden voters, of which I am not one of.

I am better than them.......for years I would wait to discuss gun control for a respectable time after a mass public shooting...only to watch the anti-gun extremists like you march out, slipping on the blood of the dead.....to demand gun control in front of the democrat party press.....as they blamed normal gun owners...

You guys set the ground rules......we aren't going to sit back and let you lie about guns while standing on the bodies of the dead...

You want to end this, then you fuckers need to end it.......and we will be more than happy to go back to respectful discourse...

You started it, you need to end it.....we didn't want this, you forced us into it...

I am better than them......

you say are you better than them and yet admit to acting just like them. seems you are lying to yourself

You guys set the ground rules......we aren't going to sit back and let you lie about guns while standing on the bodies of the dead...

You want to end this, then you fuckers need to end it.......and we will be more than happy to go back to respectful discourse...

You started it, you need to end it.....we didn't want this, you forced us into it...

Not sure who "you guys" or "you" are but if you can find a single post from me doing so I will be happy to take the blame. But to blame me for some preconceived notion you have about me is just what they do...again you are no different than them.

I am better than them.......for years I would wait to discuss gun control for a respectable time after a mass public shooting...only to watch the anti-gun extremists like you march out, slipping on the blood of the dead.....to demand gun control in front of the democrat party press.....as they blamed normal gun owners...

Never heard it said better!

Forum List

Back