Zone1 5 Hidden Chapels In Rome That Will Take Your Breath Away!

Votar Roja

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2023

5 Hidden Chapels In Rome That Will Take Your Breath Away!​

Seen the Sistine Chapel? It's not the only stunning chapel in Rome!Come with me as I share 5 amazing secret chapels in Rome that most people have never heard of!

As long as we leave out the Commies
Communists are not part of Western Civilization. They have infiltrated America and

other European countries, but they are not part of them. They are there to undermine society.

They are clear-cut enemies of everything Western Civilization stands for going back hundreds of years.

They are clear-cut enemies of everything Western Civilization stands for going back hundreds of years.

all the way bak to the 1st century events and jesus who taught liberation theology the crucifiers have been running from ever since.

it's interesting they do need a figure to represent jesus but haven't a real copy to work from ...

What a dumb, ridiculous post, on multliple levels.
What do you mean by "they do need a figure to represent jesus". Explain what that even means.
And tell us how much artwork exists from 1st century Judea. Why would we have a real picture of Jesus? Thats ridiculous

And tell us how much artwork exists from 1st century Judea. Why would we have a real picture of Jesus? Thats ridiculous

for posterity ...

1698194052037.jpeg

why isn't there even a clay relief of jesus, a tapestry, etching or marble statue of the individual during the time they were living.

and yes what they taught, liberation theology, self determination - so much more than found in the christian bible or the christian chapels ...

Seriously? I ask how much artwork exists from 1st century Judea and you respond with a Roman Emperor? Of COURSE Roman emperors statues exist. They are emperors and had the wealth to create statues.

Jews were not very hip on images of men. Do you seen any 1st century Judean images of the pharisees? The King? Anybody?

Stop being a pinhead.

Forum List

Back