🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

5 Home Invaders Stopped by AR-15

You can do anything illegal and there will be consequences. But it serves to make the point, none of those rights are unlimited. 2nd Amendmenters are the only folks I've seen who seem to think there should be no limits, regulation of or "infringement" of a right that is rather vaguely stated in an amendment.

Today's military grade armenents do not belong in civilian hands any more than nukes, landmines and rocket launchers. A good handgun is effective for defense. If you are such a poor shot you need high capacity magezine in a semi-automatic rifle to spray your home invader you have no business handling a gun.

My highlight.

By the way, it is Amendments, armaments, and magazine.

There is nothing vague about the 2nd Amendment. Unlike the anti-gun nuts, they knew how to use punctuation too!

2ndAmendment-S.jpg

because people who shouldn't have guns have them.

is that what you think the 2nd amendment is for? that whole "well-regulated militia" thing not resonate for you?

You skipped English grammar and punctuation in elementary school did you not?

because people who shouldn't have guns have them.

is that what you think the 2nd amendment is for? that whole "well-regulated militia" thing not resonate for you?

I'll get back to you if I ever join a militia ... :thup:

Grammar is one thing, but when someone that wrote the Constitution also owned slaves writes " We are made equal", something seems broken. When I have former ex slaves that hate whites, dictating what racism IS, that's equally as broken as well.

Grammar is one thing, but when someone that wrote the Constitution also owned slaves writes " We are made equal", something seems broken. When I have former ex slaves that hate whites, dictating what racism IS, that's equally as broken as well.
What about you, how do you plan to protect your family in case some drug crazed psychos enter your home?

What about you, how do you plan to protect your family in case some drug crazed psychos enter your home?
What do you mean, PLAN? How do you plan for THAT? I have a CO2 detector and what are you going to do in case you are invaded by invisible zombie weasels from the 6 dimension? Extra garlic on your pasta? Did you PLAN for that?

Last edited:
Home invaders should be ashamed of themselves, we don't like them. I will shoot you with a huge gun, and have it locked and loaded till morning, noon and night by my bed being all intimidating and----zzzzzzzz...

What do you mean, PLAN? How do you plan for THAT? I have a CO2 detector and what are you going to do in case you are invaded by invisible zombie weasels from the 6 dimension? Extra garlic on your pasta? Did you PLAN for that?
So you have no plan for how you would defend yourself and your loved ones. Good call.

So you have no plan for how you would defend yourself and your loved ones. Good call.
I didn't say that, you inferred that. In case of fire or a flood, we have a plan. In case of a mass shooting, what do you do? Play possum or look for the exists? Who in their right minds, in AMERICA, would feel they have a need to PLAN for mass gun violence accept a gun nutter? And who commits gun violence and then fears it MORE another gun nutter? Sorry..that's just how it is.

A brilliant phrase inserted in a divided negotiation knowing one day it would end slavery.

I didn't say that, you inferred that. In case of fire or a flood, we have a plan. In case of a mass shooting, what do you do? Play possum or look for the exists? Who in their right minds, in AMERICA, would feel they have a need to PLAN for mass gun violence accept a gun nutter? And who commits gun violence and then fears it MORE another gun nutter?
You're avoiding the question.

What would you do to defend your family if a couple of drug crazed thugs broke into your home? You plan for other surprises, why not that one?

With luck they'll just tie you up so you can watch your children and grandchildren be raped while you recall this conversation.

I didn't say that, you inferred that. In case of fire or a flood, we have a plan. In case of a mass shooting, what do you do? Play possum or look for the exists? Who in their right minds, in AMERICA, would feel they have a need to PLAN for mass gun violence accept a gun nutter? And who commits gun violence and then fears it MORE another gun nutter?
You're avoiding the question.

What would you do to defend your family if a couple of drug crazed thugs broke into your home? You plan for other surprises, why not that one?

With luck they'll just tie you up so you can watch your children and grandchildren be raped while you recall this conversation.

it would suck to have to rely on the "good will" of the bad guy to save you or your family lives

I like guns, they are just tools. Most home invaders KNOW gun owners don't sleep with a gun cocked in their hand ready to shoot when they break in , it's braggadocio... most gun owners won't do SQUAT and they know it. please, hoodlums steal guns from law abiding owners, or get them from someone that has stolen them from the hands a legal owners, or shops. Which is why we NEED gun control...Let alone the so called sane people that ended up going nutz and shooting people...

I like guns, they are just tools. Most home invaders KNOW gun owners don't sleep with a gun cocked in their hand ready to shoot when they break in , it's braggadocio... most gun owners won't do SQUAT and they know it. please, hoodlums steal guns from law abiding owners, or get them from someone that has stolen them from the hands a legal owners, or shops. Which is why we NEED gun control...Let alone the so called sane people that ended up going nutz and shooting people...
Meanwhile there you sit with a huge bullseye on you. The children will thank you later, if any of you survive.

Meanwhile there you sit with a huge bullseye on you. The children will thank you later, if any of you survive.
Sure, make me feel even more paranoid. If I fear anything, it's the overzealous gun fanatics that are creating this atmosphere of dread and fear. If the hoodlums didn't have guns, nobody would NEED them. So, removing guns would end that cyclical argument. But you people already know that. This is like an Orwellian novel gone horrible wrong.

They foresaw a better world. That is specifically why the clause "All men are created equal" is such an important part of our Constitution.

Why is that impossible for you to comprehend? Do you think it was accidental or an oversight?

Last edited:
Home invaders should be ashamed of themselves, we don't like them. I will shoot you with a huge gun, and have it locked and loaded till morning, noon and night by my bed being all intimidating and----zzzzzzzz...

Facts are a difficult thing!

CDC, in Surveys It Never Bothered Making Public, Provides More Evidence That Plenty of Americans Innocently Defend Themselves with Guns

CDC surveys in the 1990s, never publicly reported, indicate nearly 2.5 million defensive uses of guns a year. That matches the results of Gary Kleck's controversial surveys, and it indicates more defensive than offensive uses of guns.

Brian Doherty|Apr. 20, 2018 6:30 pm

CDC, in Surveys It Never Bothered Making Public, Provides More Evidence That Plenty of Americans Innocently Defend Themselves with Guns

Forum List

Back