$5 Million a Year Whoopi Goldberg Says She is a Slave

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Whoopi is another pain in the ass...

God so many of them....disgusting!

I kid you not. You just cant make this shit up.

INSUFFERABLE: Whoopi Goldberg Calls Herself As A "Slave" Despite Making $5 Million A Year On The View... ⋆ US Herald

The actress is in her final year of her contract, and caused some controversy when she referenced herself as a “slave” saying;

“I’s a work for ABC, who is my master. I’s a slave to ABC. I’s ’12 Years a Whoopi’ at ABC,” referring to the film 12 Years a Slave.

Did they physically force her to sign the contract against her will?

INSUFFERABLE: Whoopi Goldberg Calls Herself As A "Slave" Despite Making $5 Million A Year On The View... ⋆ US Herald

The actress is in her final year of her contract, and caused some controversy when she referenced herself as a “slave” saying;

“I’s a work for ABC, who is my master. I’s a slave to ABC. I’s ’12 Years a Whoopi’ at ABC,” referring to the film 12 Years a Slave.
You just have to face the fact that some blacks are "permanent slaves" in their own mind. She's making $5M and that won't make her change her attitude of being entitled to so much more. They are never happy with the status quo regardless of the circumstances.

Thank God there are more grateful blacks than the irrational, "Me. Me, Me!" blacks.

I knew a woman judge like that. She came from an extremely wealthy Palos Verdes family. Father was a surgeon. Mother was a top tier lawyer. She went to the best private schools. Never had to interview for a job. Appointed to judgeship after five years. She was always crying about her life of poverty and her struggle against racism.

I knew a woman judge like that. She came from an extremely wealthy Palos Verdes family. Father was a surgeon. Mother was a top tier lawyer. She went to the best private schools. Never had to interview for a job. Appointed to judgeship after five years. She was always crying about her life of poverty and her struggle against racism.
I call them the "Eternal Victims".

This is common, most blacks have to pretend they are oppressed no matter what. That way they won't be "sell outs", but also they can use it as an excuse for when their job performance is sub-par, they can just scream racism.

They don't feel they are pretending. The judge I mentioned felt oppressed by having to go to school, she had to pass the bar. After all that, it was five years before she was appointed judge and not even to the state supreme Court.

If you recall obama first campaign, his wife complained that he had to raise money, he had to win primaries, she called it raising the bar. It only happened to him because he's black.

Whoopie feels a slave because she has to show up. That 5 million dollars should be given to her because she's black.

Idiocy...Why won't she realize how lucky she is?
She has been brain washed like so many these days have been.

The media is driving a wedge between minority Middle Class and white Middle Class using white guilt and black rage for things that happened long ago.

If you are a white who feels guilt because of what some white people did nearly 200 years ago or more then you have experienced the brain washing.

If you are an Hispanic or black who feels rage for your ancestors being stupidly victimized then you have experienced the brain washing also.

Today is today and it is what we who are living today make of it. The Past does not control us if we dont allow it.

I don't see her shackled to ABC. She is free to leave any time.

I'm pretty sure signing a contract and cashing her fat paycheck is totally the same thing as being abducted, thrown on a boat, shackled, and whipped.

Whoopi is a racist POS and is ugly as fucking sin...but why does she shave her eyebrows? It makes the look even worse. Even Rachel Maddow dries up thinking about her.

Sounds like Bill Ayers and his gang of malcontents.

It's exactly what I've always said in here, the blacks are still slaves owned by the democratic party. I've never wavered from that position. And Whoopi backs me up. What a good slave democrat.

Forum List

Back