$5 Million a Year Whoopi Goldberg Says She is a Slave

It's exactly what I've always said in here, the blacks are still slaves owned by the democratic party. I've never wavered from that position. And Whoopi backs me up. What a good slave democrat.
Those are not the entire black community you are seeing. They represent the pop culture blacks just like Ted Danson and Susan Sarandon.

To save this country we have to build cross racial ties with those blacks who are still supportive of Western civilization and Like minded Hispanics as well.

It's exactly what I've always said in here, the blacks are still slaves owned by the democratic party. I've never wavered from that position. And Whoopi backs me up. What a good slave democrat.
Those are not the entire black community you are seeing. They represent the pop culture blacks just like Ted Danson and Susan Sarandon.

To save this country we have to build cross racial ties with those blacks who are still supportive of Western civilization and Like minded Hispanics as well.
But they keep voting for stupid libturds who wish to stop that movement.

Sometimes members of a minority group feel pressured to vote for people they dont wish to or to lie to exit pollsters for the same reason.

Sometimes members of a minority group feel pressured to vote for people they dont wish to or to lie to exit pollsters for the same reason.
Well I for the life of me can't figure out why someone would continue to vote for people who don't want to see them succeed. Strange, and they're vociferous about it as well.

If that's your plan for saving the country, then dig that grave nice and deep because we are done.

I don't hear many people trying to make the case that Whoopi is Mensa material.

I kid you not. You just cant make this shit up.

INSUFFERABLE: Whoopi Goldberg Calls Herself As A "Slave" Despite Making $5 Million A Year On The View... ⋆ US Herald

The actress is in her final year of her contract, and caused some controversy when she referenced herself as a “slave” saying;

“I’s a work for ABC, who is my master. I’s a slave to ABC. I’s ’12 Years a Whoopi’ at ABC,” referring to the film 12 Years a Slave.

Damn...if that is slavery, count me in Massa!! I can't recall who the NFL player was a few years back, but his guy was making like 20 million a year and he stated that he "felt like a slave" as well.

You have to love these clowns...

So what percentage of her after tax dollars go to relieving the sufferings of her community? Got to love liberals, especially the rich and famous very few are willing to depart of their hoard of cash, but dam are they quick to let the tax payer and others toe the line.

INSUFFERABLE: Whoopi Goldberg Calls Herself As A "Slave" Despite Making $5 Million A Year On The View... ⋆ US Herald

The actress is in her final year of her contract, and caused some controversy when she referenced herself as a “slave” saying;

“I’s a work for ABC, who is my master. I’s a slave to ABC. I’s ’12 Years a Whoopi’ at ABC,” referring to the film 12 Years a Slave.
And no doubt many are just fine with stuff like that.

That's where we are. Amazing.

That's a man with breasts and a fat ass.

Damn...if that is slavery, count me in Massa!! I can't recall who the NFL player was a few years back, but his guy was making like 20 million a year and he stated that he "felt like a slave" as well.

Warren Sapp. Here's a pretty funny Bang Cartoon on it you might enjoy.

Idiocy...Why won't she realize how lucky she is?
She has been brain washed like so many these days have been.

The media is driving a wedge between minority Middle Class and white Middle Class using white guilt and black rage for things that happened long ago.

If you are a white who feels guilt because of what some white people did nearly 200 years ago or more then you have experienced the brain washing.

If you are an Hispanic or black who feels rage for your ancestors being stupidly victimized then you have experienced the brain washing also.

Today is today and it is what we who are living today make of it. The Past does not control us if we dont allow it.
There are plenty of people who's self interest is vested in the perpetuation of racial division.
In other words, if we lived in a truly colorblind society, these people would have to go get real jobs.

Warren Sapp. Here's a pretty funny Bang Cartoon on it you might enjoy.

That's right! Warren Sapp.

The reality is, when you get paid enormous sums of money, those paying you expect a lot from you.

Forum List

Back