5 Moslems shot dead in mosque

I bet all the people that were persecuted and killed under Hitler, would have been very happy to live in our country with President Trump. It's disgusting when anyone compares us to Nazi Germany, it belittles the horror they went through, and anyone who does that should be ashamed. It's a shame we can't send them back in time so they could enjoy some of Nazi Germany.

Not comparing him to Nazi Germany. Comparing him to Hitler traits. Big difference.

Egomaniac? Check
Thin skinned? Check
Think the whole world revolves around him? Check
Tries to undermine the free press? Check

I could go on. They are personality traits. Millions of people have them, but don't go on to mass murder people. Hitler is just a prime example of those traits. So is Trumpie.
hitler_reads_the_newspaper_zpszbc0fn1d.jpg

Hitler was an avid reader of the Volkischer Beobachter every day.

Can't be...Canada has strict gun control. Must be a misreported story.
Criminals can find guns everywhere regardless of what the laws say!
--------------------------------------------------- i think that Canada's strict gun laws only really apply to handguns .
nope

Our gun laws restrict the sale of handguns, and ban the private sale of automatic or semi-automatic rifles. Rifles, shotguns, and hunting rifles are perfectly legal if properly purchased, as are handguns subject to lock-restrictions.

Anyone with a handgun who isn't a cop, is likely to be a criminal.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I heard that an AK47 or a couple AK were used .

So how do they get them?

Can't be...Canada has strict gun control. Must be a misreported story.
--------------------------------------------------- i think that Canada's strict gun laws only really apply to handguns .
nope

Our gun laws restrict the sale of handguns, and ban the private sale of automatic or semi-automatic rifles. Rifles, shotguns, and hunting rifles are perfectly legal if properly purchased, as are handguns subject to lock-restrictions.

So you are claiming that the tens of thousands of owners of LEGAL handguns in Canada are in fact "criminals"?
You are a fucking idiot!
-------------------------------------------------------- I am no expert but I think that its illegal for private people to own handguns in Canada Danny !!

and I don't know why the focus on handguns , I hear that the guns for the mosque murders were long guns , carbines , the Famous AK47 .

The photo of Alexandre Bissonnette shows him rather Canadian-pale looking, for what that's worth. This is presented as info, not as any participation at all in further conclusions in this strange-sounding case. It looks as if they could easily have escaped. There is no indication they contacted any news agencies or social media.

and as no expert I HEAR that laws on long guns in Canada are pretty good and unrestricted .

The photo of Alexandre Bissonnette shows him rather Canadian-pale looking, for what that's worth. This is presented as info, not as any participation at all in further conclusions in this strange-sounding case. It looks as if they could easily have escaped. There is no indication they contacted any news agencies or social media.
----------------------------------------------------- supposedly one of the guys yelling 'allahu akbar' and shooting was 'moroccan' , maybe the other guy 'Frenchie name' was a muslim convert '4eye' !!

If the info out there is correct regarding the mosque and one of those arrested and what they said, it could be an attack of Sunni vs Shia.
Seems not everyone wants Muslims in Canada.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- OF COURSE , COULD BE , happen all the time in the third world muslim countries Depotoo !!

nope

So you are claiming that the tens of thousands of owners of LEGAL handguns in Canada are in fact "criminals"?
You are a fucking idiot!
-------------------------------------------------------- I am no expert but I think that its illegal for private people to own handguns in Canada Danny !!
That's right. You are "no expert". Tens of THOUSANDS of Canadian citizens OWN LEGAL handguns.

nope

You are a fucking idiot!
That's right. You are "no expert". Tens of THOUSANDS of Canadian citizens OWN LEGAL handguns.
-------------------------------------------------------- does that matter if the guns used were long ns like the AK47 DANNY ??

The group responsible is the "Sociopathic International Cowardly Killers", or S.I.C.K.

Yep, I hear Morocco is primarily Sunni, and the mosque is Shia. And they yelled allahu akbar.
If the info out there is correct regarding the mosque and one of those arrested and what they said, it could be an attack of Sunni vs Shia.
Seems not everyone wants Muslims in Canada.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- OF COURSE , COULD BE , happen all the time in the third world muslim countries Depotoo !!

The group responsible is the "Sociopathic International Cowardly Killers", or S.I.C.K.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------ That's just silly , name the crime , name the group or religion responsible . [and keep importing them into Canada and Europe ] '4eye'

S.I.C.K. has now announced that every time any variation of 'Allah Akbar' is shouted by anyone, the person is absolutely and without doubt Moslem.

Forum List

Back