5 Moslems shot dead in mosque

A xenophobic bigot as president of the United States encourages people like you to write hateful remarks.
Wrong, the person is responsible for what he/she does or write, ever heard of personal responsibility? Are you the type that blames everything you do or write on someone else? Do you need encouragement to be so nasty?
When politicians who are bigots run a country as Trump is doing, hate and prejudice are lent respectability.
Are you so unaware of the influence of Leaders, it must be asked.
My "leaders" have never influenced me to be what I am not. What I do or say, that's on me only, if other people are so influenced by their "leader" to be hateful or nasty, or violent, that's on them.
Perhaps you are exceptional.

Obviously you aren't!!

Greg
As long as you feel good insulting people you do not know, you should be happy typing on the internet.

If it is true that the shooters at the Canadian mosque were also muslim.....there will be more tears from the left wingers and the left wing anti gunners........they are desperate to have actual white people shooting at muslims........

I think they would prefer JOOOOS anyone mention mossad yet?

I find the delay in identifying the suspects most interesting. Normally if murders take place and the perpetrators are white skinheads it's all over the news lickety split. Nothing updated from CBC.

My thought exactly.......it could very easily be muslim on muslim violence.
Canada has been Merkeled.
Suspect in Quebec mosque terror attack was of Moroccan origin, report shows.

To quote from your link...so even the left wingers can understand it....

One of two gunmen who shouted 'Allahu akbar!' as they opened fire at a mosque in Quebec City was of Moroccan origin, a witness and local media reported Monday, revealing the first details about the attackers in the massacre that killed six men.

The terror suspects were identified as Mohamed Khadir and Alexandre Bissonnette, the Canadian TV network TVA Nouvelles reported. They were arrested soon after the shooting at the Quebec Islamic Cultural Centre Sunday night and were expected to appear in court later Monday, police told reporters.
The left suffer from a state of constant narrative fail.

If this is true...the hopes of the left wing that right wing Trump supporters/Tea party/libertarians did the shooting...are being dashed....

The anti gunners....who compare us to Canada for gun control....also are crying today....they used an AK-47 rifle...with a standard magazine.......

Are we 100% sure it wasn't some Christian conservative white southern guys who spent three weeks memorizing Allau Akbar so they would sound like Islamic bloodthirsty killers?

Maybe if those white christians are from Morocco, but I seriously doubt it

Can't be...Canada has strict gun control. Must be a misreported story.
Criminals can find guns everywhere regardless of what the laws say!
--------------------------------------------------- i think that Canada's strict gun laws only really apply to handguns .
nope

Our gun laws restrict the sale of handguns, and ban the private sale of automatic or semi-automatic rifles. Rifles, shotguns, and hunting rifles are perfectly legal if properly purchased, as are handguns subject to lock-restrictions.

Anyone with a handgun who isn't a cop, is likely to be a criminal.
So you are claiming that the tens of thousands of owners of LEGAL handguns in Canada are in fact "criminals"?
You are a fucking idiot!

Can't be...Canada has strict gun control. Must be a misreported story.
Criminals can find guns everywhere regardless of what the laws say!
--------------------------------------------------- i think that Canada's strict gun laws only really apply to handguns .
nope

Our gun laws restrict the sale of handguns, and ban the private sale of automatic or semi-automatic rifles. Rifles, shotguns, and hunting rifles are perfectly legal if properly purchased, as are handguns subject to lock-restrictions.

Anyone with a handgun who isn't a cop, is likely to be a criminal.

So how do they get them?

Trying to keep all the news for this event under ONE thread. That way people don't talk past each other on breaking news. Merged FOUR --- CHECK the forum listings before creating threads.

An indian who was radicalised and a Moroccan named Mohamed Khadir.
SPOTTED!!!!!!!
Canadian PM entering Mohamed's apartment carrying a large cardboard box!
The CBC is reporting after the PM left there were numerous 'Trump' memorabilia found in Mohamed's apartment. Including ball caps and Trump posters on the walls.

An indian who was radicalised and a Moroccan named Mohamed Khadir.
SPOTTED!!!!!!!
Canadian PM entering Mohamed's apartment carrying a large cardboard box!
The CBC is reporting after the PM left there were numerous 'Trump' memorabilia found in Mohamed's apartment. Including ball caps and Trump posters on the walls.
:cuckoo:

Hypocrite RWNJ traitors say they are sympathetic to the innocent Canadian Muslim victims of terrorists and yet take the side of the very same terrorists in other countries, including their own.

I guess the same way ****** is one
Looks like cracker is a variety.

03942v.jpg

Hypocrite RWNJ traitors say they are sympathetic to the innocent Canadian Muslim victims of terrorists and yet take the side of the very same terrorists in other countries, including their own.

When did we take the sides of Morrocan Muslims?

Or do you think it was whitey that did this?

Forum List

Back