🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

5 Moslems shot dead in mosque

Why is it when a Muslim commits a crime, it's because all Muslims are terrorists, and want to destroy the United States, but when a white guy with a gun goes on a racist rampage, like Dylan Roof, or this Bissonette kid, and kills a bunch of people, he's not a terrorist, he's "deranged".

This is right wing terrorism.

Actually, they're all insane/uncivilized murderers. Partisan players are the ones making up excuses and reasons, on all sides.

Remember that /all/ media is biased because its basically opinion pieces, 100% of it. If you want truth, then you have to think for yourself.

So if more "rigorous vetting" of Muslims makes us less safe, as the Left says, would "not vetting" Muslims at all make us more safe? Well?

No one is suggesting that Muslims shouldn't be vetted, but they shouldn't be vetted ANY DIFFERENTLY than Christians, Jews or atheists. They should most definitely not be vetted on the basis of their religion either.

The Muslims who come to North America do so to escape the Sharia Law and religious governments because they don't want their wives and daughters held back either.

Not all Muslims are extremists. Most are just as disgusted by extremist Muslims as we are.

Would you say that skin head or white supremacist should be vetted the same as Muslims?

Although the majority of Muslims are not terrorists it seems that nearly 100 percent of today's terrorists are Muslim. THAT is why they need to be vetted more so then some other groups.

Your apparent idea that fairness is a virtue will get us killed.

Last edited:
No but knowing that anyone who has a gun is a bad guy, sure does help the police know who to shoot when they arrive. No worries about shooting innocent civilians, or unarmed people.

That may well be the most immature justification for removing the 2nd amendment of the Constitution I have heard in my entire life...

How about saving thousands of lives every year. Or do the 17,000 Americans, mostly white people, who die from gun violence every year - either murdered, by suicide, or accident, just constitute the price of your supposed safety?

In comparison, the numbers of Americans killed by terrorists, is miniscule.

Actually, your numbers are off....there were 9,616 gun murders, mostly african american and hispanic...in democrat voting districts.......and if you want to include suicides to increase your number you are off on that as well...add to that, Japan, China, South Korea....all countries with strict gun control have higher suicide rates than the U.S....your number becomes less relevant by including suicides.....and then throw in the European countries, also with strict gun control, that have higher suicide rates than the U.S. does, and your number is pointless.....

In the United States in the 1990s there were 200 million guns and 4.7 million people carried guns for self defense in 1997. In 2016 there were 357-400 million guns and over 15 million people carrying guns for self defense....and in that time, our gun murder rate went down 47%, and our violent crime rate went down 77%......

And each year, according to bill clinton's department of Justice, 1,500,000 Americans use guns to stop violent criminal attack....that is actual lives saved and crimes stopped.....

1,500,000 vs. 9,616

And on top of that...of those 9,616 gun murders...70-80% of those victims....are criminals with long histories of crime and violence.....that means that 1,923 non criminals are murdered each year...and of those...many are relatives or friends of actual criminals who get caught up in the criminals shooting each other....

Your post is therefore pretty silly.

No but knowing that anyone who has a gun is a bad guy, sure does help the police know who to shoot when they arrive. No worries about shooting innocent civilians, or unarmed people.

That may well be the most immature justification for removing the 2nd amendment of the Constitution I have heard in my entire life...

How about saving thousands of lives every year. Or do the 17,000 Americans, mostly white people, who die from gun violence every year - either murdered, by suicide, or accident, just constitute the price of your supposed safety?

In comparison, the numbers of Americans killed by terrorists, is miniscule.

If you really want, I can break down the gun murder numbers, the gun accident numbers and the suicide numbers using the Centers for Disease Control and the FBI data bases........

Why is it when a Muslim commits a crime, it's because all Muslims are terrorists, and want to destroy the United States, but when a white guy with a gun goes on a racist rampage, like Dylan Roof, or this Bissonette kid, and kills a bunch of people, he's not a terrorist, he's "deranged".

They don't have the support or sympathy of anywhere near the same level as the muslim terrorists do....that's why.

Five people were killed after gunmen opened fire in a Quebec City mosque during evening prayers, the mosque’s president told reporters on Sunday.

http://nypost.com/2017/01/29/several-dead-in-shooting-at-quebec-city-mosque/
I just can't find a reason to care. Religious fanaticism is usually surrounded by death yet people never learn.

As is atheist fanaticism....
You hear a lot of people killing in the name of "God isn't real"?

GTFO with that nonsense lol

Horrible. It's too bad, liberals will just sweep it under the rug, because that Muslim horror doesn't feed into that Anglo white brand self perpetuating hate. Must have really disappointed all those liberal conservative haters.

Five people were killed after gunmen opened fire in a Quebec City mosque during evening prayers, the mosque’s president told reporters on Sunday.

http://nypost.com/2017/01/29/several-dead-in-shooting-at-quebec-city-mosque/
I just can't find a reason to care. Religious fanaticism is usually surrounded by death yet people never learn.

As is atheist fanaticism....
You hear a lot of people killing in the name of "God isn't real"?

GTFO with that nonsense lol

Communism hates religion...the atheist communists murdered close to 100 million people...they were atheists who believed that to achieve their ends murder was justified......there is nothing in the Christian faith that allows for murder.

These muslims were killed too, 6 of them, and where was the outrage? Or does it only matter if they die in a mosque?

I think its time for us to put our heads together...

Muslims%2BBeheading%2BPeople.PNG

Actually I guess he was pissed off because of the murders of all the people in FRANCE. If any group of people did as these do, and SUPPORT terrorisim even though not actively involved MOST believe that Jihad is justified. Guess the hell what,,, IF They do not actively oppose the terrorist acts they most likely have heard about,,,That makes them COMPLICIT in the act. Like the news media covered up the story of the child saying "tomorrow those will not be there" while pointing at the WTC towers before the FIRST WTC attempt. YOU liberals are all COMPLETE FOOLS, I just hope it is you and your children who die, Because if it is MINE, You are in trouble. In fact I am going to start a group to start compiling the info of all of the Hollywood, and liberal shit who are trying to make our country MUCH less safe. I agree that any terrorist group should be handled with immediate swift redress. BLM, and other BLACK terrorist groups should be handled just the same as white supremacist too as they call for white genocide. So lets get compiling, and if the Muslim refugees try to overthrow the government suspend the constitution, and place their leaders into our government to force us to accept sharia law. We also round up those that fought to prevent them from assembling their majority in OUR country. Let their actions be their judge, "It shall be DEATH"

They don't have the support or sympathy of anywhere near the same level as the muslim terrorists do....that's why.

Really??? I remember shootings at abortion clinics where conservatives said "I don't condone violence, but I'm glad that place is shut down". That's the very definition of support.

Really??? I remember shootings at abortion clinics where conservatives said "I don't condone violence, but I'm glad that place is shut down". That's the very definition of support.

And how many were there? And when it happens the 99.9999999% of christians condemn the murder.......moron.......they do not support the killing.....ask members of the muslim communities how many support sharia, the code that allows the murder of infidels....see what they say.....and again...where does Christianity condone murder?

Horrible. It's too bad, liberals will just sweep it under the rug, because that Muslim horror doesn't feed into that Anglo white brand self perpetuating hate. Must have really disappointed all those liberal conservative haters.

Ummm...

I think you might want to catch up on this story a little...

I know of a mass murder committed by blacks against Asians and whites. Feros bar in Glendale Colorado. like WOW. WOW! That was swept under the rug. But we get Micheal Brown in Ferguson? Were is the impartiality of the press in all this? Not seeing it, the press is pandering to liberal sentiments and ignoring reality. THAT is why we have Trump now, guys.Not racism or bad cops. Libs lost because they ignore reality. Racism- Shmasism.

Ummm...

I think you might want to catch up on this story a little...
OK, sounds portentous. You realize Islam is still a hate cult that hates gays, dominates women and ...nevermind. Doesn't matter.

I am speechless, reminds me of the San Bernardino shooter. Or maybe The Pulse shooter, or the charlie hebdo guys, or...man, 9/11 even, But I digress, need I say more? Islam better familiarize itself with HUBRIS.

Forum List

Back