🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

5 Moslems shot dead in mosque

The Old Testament laws only applied to Jews at that time, they were very specific. The New Covenant replaces all of that. You anti-Christers like to attack Christians by citing the Old Testament, but all you are really doing is attacking Jewish beliefs.

You're right - I researched this once. It's the fallback argument for the Christian haters.

When you can show me a gun growing legs and arms then shooting itself, you would be correct. Since it's PEOPLE misusing them, try again.

and yet Australia doesn't have thousands of murders a year via handguns... nor NZ....nor Canada...nor the UK....nor France.....I could go on....

Your answer is because it is an inanimate object it absolves the culture that produces such figures. It doesn't. As I said. you're fucked.

And yet....Australia has a growing gun problem....and now, years after the ban and confiscation...they call Melbourne, the City of the Gun....Canada...has a growing gun problem....the U.K., a growing gun problem, France....AK-47s are status symbols of the criminal class.....you need to catch up....the immigrant populations of these countries has brought in drugs and violence that the original culture can no longer cope with....

We have very little gun crime compared to how many Americans own and carry guns...in fact since the 1990s, when we had 200 million guns to today, when we now have 357-400 million guns in private hands and 15 million people actually carrying guns for self defense...our gun murder rate went down 47%, and our violent crime rates went down 77%........

It is the criminal culture that determines the murder rate...not gun laws.

And, I'm pretty sure this will provide propaganda for ISIS' recruiting.
That's right. Up until now ISIS wasn't bothering to recruit terrorists. But now that the RCMP have a fucking muslim in custody for committing mass murder it means ISIS now has a great recruiting opportunity?
Are you REALLY this fucking dumb?

When you can show me a gun growing legs and arms then shooting itself, you would be correct. Since it's PEOPLE misusing them, try again.

and yet Australia doesn't have thousands of murders a year via handguns... nor NZ....nor Canada...nor the UK....nor France.....I could go on....

Your answer is because it is an inanimate object it absolves the culture that produces such figures. It doesn't. As I said. you're fucked.

You need to catch up...the immigrants in Australia are using guns.....

Gun city: Young, dumb and armed

The notion that a military-grade weapon could be in the hands of local criminals is shocking, but police have already seized at least five machine guns and assault rifles in the past 18 months. The AK-47 was not among them.

Only a fortnight ago, law enforcement authorities announced they were hunting another seven assault rifles recently smuggled into the country. Weapons from the shipment have been used in armed robberies and drive-by shootings.

These are just a handful of the thousands of illicit guns fuelling a wave of violent crime in the world’s most liveable city.

----

Despite Australia’s strict gun control regime, criminals are now better armed than at any time since then-Prime Minister John Howard introduced a nationwide firearm buyback scheme in response to the 1996 Port Arthur massacre.

Shootings have become almost a weekly occurrence, with more than 125 people, mostly young men, wounded in the past five year

-----------

While the body count was higher during Melbourne’s ‘Underbelly War’ (1999-2005), more people have been seriously maimed in the recent spate of shootings and reprisals.

Crimes associated with firearm possession have also more than doubled, driven by the easy availability of handguns, semi-automatic rifles, shotguns and, increasingly, machine guns, that are smuggled into the country or stolen from licensed owners.

-------------

These weapons have been used in dozens of recent drive-by shootings of homes and businesses, as well as targeted and random attacks in parks, shopping centres and roads.

“They’re young, dumb and armed,” said one former underworld associate, who survived a shooting attempt in the western suburbs several years ago.

“It used to be that if you were involved in something bad you might have to worry about [being shot]. Now people get shot over nothing - unprovoked.”

------------

Gun crime soars
In this series, Fairfax Media looks at Melbourne’s gun problem and the new breed of criminals behind the escalating violence.

The investigation has found:

• There have been at least 99 shootings in the past 20 months - more than one incident a week since January 2015
  • Known criminals were caught with firearms 755 times last year, compared to 143 times in 2011
  • The epicentre of the problem is a triangle between Coolaroo, Campbellfield and Glenroy in the north-west, with Cranbourne, Narre Warren and Dandenong in the south-east close behind
  • Criminals are using gunshot wounds to the arms and legs as warnings to pay debts
  • Assault rifles and handguns are being smuggled into Australia via shipments of electronics and metal parts
In response to the violence, it can be revealed the state government is planning to introduce new criminal offences for drive-by shootings, manufacturing of firearms with new technologies such as 3D printers, and more police powers to keep weapons out of the hands of known criminals.
============
The second part of the series....
Gun city: Gunslingers of the North West

========================
'Thousands' of illegal guns tipped to be handed over in firearms amnesty

Asked roughly how many he expected to be handed in, Mr Keenan said: "Look I certainly think the number will be in the thousands."

The Australian Crime Commission estimated in 2012 there were at least 250,000 illegal guns in Australia. But a Senate report noted last year it was impossible to estimate how many illicit weapons are out there.

But....military weapons?

And despite Australia's strict border controls, the smuggling of high-powered military-style firearms is also a growing problem.

I am speechless, reminds me of the San Bernardino shooter. Or maybe The Pulse shooter, or the charlie hebdo guys, or...man, 9/11 even, But I digress, need I say more? Islam better familiarize itself with HUBRIS.

Is that so?

Why does it remind you of those shootings, rather than Timothy McVeigh, Eric Rudolph, or Anders Breivik?
The Right likes to forget them. They'd rather blame Muslims.

mcveigh wasn't a christian.......breivik, wasn't a christian either, he had some goofy philosophy you guys pretend was Christianity.....

I am speechless, reminds me of the San Bernardino shooter. Or maybe The Pulse shooter, or the charlie hebdo guys, or...man, 9/11 even, But I digress, need I say more? Islam better familiarize itself with HUBRIS.

Is that so?

Why does it remind you of those shootings, rather than Timothy McVeigh, Eric Rudolph, or Anders Breivik?

And again...please show where murder is condoned anywhere in Christian teachings....when someone commits murder in the name of Christianity...they are not acting as Christians........you cannot claim to be a Vegan, then eat meat......that means you are not a Vegan.......

Our gun laws restrict the sale of handguns, and ban the private sale of automatic or semi-automatic rifles. Rifles, shotguns, and hunting rifles are perfectly legal if properly purchased, as are handguns subject to lock-restrictions.

Anyone with a handgun who isn't a cop, is likely to be a criminal.
So you are claiming that the tens of thousands of owners of LEGAL handguns in Canada are in fact "criminals"?
You are a fucking idiot!
-------------------------------------------------------- I am no expert but I think that its illegal for private people to own handguns in Canada Danny !!
That's right. You are "no expert". Tens of THOUSANDS of Canadian citizens OWN LEGAL handguns.
-------------------------------------------------------- does that matter if the guns used were long ns like the AK47 DANNY ??
You fucking jerk-off. It was YOU who couldn't be bothered to ask Google if handguns were legal in Canada. Fucking GROW UP or piss off!

No I am saying that anyone one the street with a handgun is likely to be a criminal because there is NO LEGAL CONCEALED CARRY law in Canada, unless you are in law enforcement. Unless you are a police officer, if you are carrying a handgun, in Canada, you are, in all likelihood, a criminal. Handguns are only legal if kept in a lockbox, and I believe the firing pins must be removed.[/QUOTE]
So every hand gun owner must be a gunsmith so they can remove the "firing pin" in your opinion?
You have ZERO clue about handguns.

So you too also admit all those gun laws don't work. Thanks.

In the US? No. The place is too far gone...

As more Americans own and carry guns our gun murder rate went down 47% and our violent crime rate went down 77%......your point is no point at all......our problem...single, teenage mothers in the inner city...raising aggressive, males.......with no impulse control because they never had fathers to teach them to be men...

Canada....gun violence increasing......immigrant based...

Three theories that may explain Toronto’s gun violence spike

In the days after Ms. Bobb’s death, Toronto recorded its 30th homicide of the year – double the number for the same period a year ago. Factor in guns and the spike is particularly glaring: 19 gun homicides in 2016 so far, a 217-per-cent increase; and 135 shootings, representing a 60-per-cent jump compared with the same period in 2015.

If the trend continues, Toronto could surpass the 2005 high of 52 gun homicides – a chapter in the city’s history still remembered as the “summer of the gun.” Several theories for the increased gun violence have emerged – any combination of which could help explain the bloodshed.

--------

The demand for guns among organized crime in Canada means that smuggled guns can fetch 10 times their U.S. value and can be easily shipped across the border, explained Christian Leuprecht, a Queen’s University and Royal Military College political science professor who studies gun-smuggling networks.

“If you want to get weaponry – it’s not that difficult to get weaponry and bring it in to the country … [Canada Border Services Agency] can’t stop every car that goes across the border,” he said.

=========

But the University of Toronto’s Jooyoung Lee is skeptical of the Toronto polices’ claim that an increased number – and greater availability – of guns is to blame for the spike in gun homicides. “I think it becomes a narrative that the police use often as a way to justify and legitimize an increase in police resources,” said the assistant professor of sociology and expert in gun violence.

HABITS OF GANG MEMBERS

Officials have blamed gangs for a number of this year’s shootings. But that doesn’t mean there’s a new turf war – the problem is that guns are being used in new ways in old turf wars, said a police source.

After the height of gun crime in 2005, police enforcement was strong enough that gang members didn’t regularly carry guns. They would stash them with friends or family.

“In order to use that gun, they would have to have a lot more planning involved, rather than being more spontaneous,” said the source.

“They didn’t carry it with them all the time, and they knew their rivals didn’t carry it with them all the time. So instead … they would gather intelligence about where maybe their rivals are going to be, then they would go get their guns that are hidden in their girlfriend’s house, then go to where those rivals might be and hopefully see them and then use the guns.”

Now gang members are more likely to carry guns, “and if they happen to spontaneously see rivals, those rivals have guns as well.”

Then comes an impulsive shooting, even if bystanders may get hurt in the process.

People in Jamestown complain that gang members are younger and more impulsive than in the past – “kids doing stupid things and not thinking of the consequence and thinking they’re cool,” as one woman put it.

Last edited:

As more Americans own and carry guns our gun murder rate went down 47% and our violent crime rate went down 77%......your point is no point at all......our problem...single, teenage mothers in the inner city...raising aggressive, males.......with no impulse control because they never had fathers to teach them to be men...

No your problem is your country is set up to keep a portion of the population in poverty, by giving them a 3rd rate education, no jobs, and terrible living conditions, and then blaming them for their poverty and lack of opportunity.

You system is set up to favour those who have already succeeded, and keep them in wealth. You are horrified that minority kids get breaks on their SAT scores, while saying nothing about "legacy" admittance of the children of graduates.

Do you honestly think that George W. Bush got into Yale on merits? Or did he get in because his Daddy was a Yale Graduate and the Vice-President of the United States?

No your problem is your country is set up to keep a portion of the population in poverty, by giving them a 3rd rate education, no jobs, and terrible living conditions, and then blaming them for their poverty and lack of opportunity.

You system is set up to favour those who have already succeeded, and keep them in wealth. You are horrified that minority kids get breaks on their SAT scores, while saying nothing about "legacy" admittance of the children of graduates.

Do you honestly think that George W. Bush got into Yale on merits? Or did he get in because his Daddy was a Yale Graduate and the Vice-President of the United States?

No...you are describing the policies of the democrat party, who supports teachers unions over teaching children........they trap them in bad schools and poverty to keep them voting democrat....

Our system in the inner cities is controlled by democrats.....they control the public schools, they control these shooting galleries, and they control the laws that allow shooters to go free with less than 2 years in prison....

Is that so?

mcveigh wasn't a christian.......breivik, wasn't a christian either, he had some goofy philosophy you guys pretend was Christianity.....
McVeigh was very much a christer........but I know that christers like to use the "no true scotsman" argument while disallowing it to other groups.

No...you are describing the policies of the democrat party, who supports teachers unions over teaching children........they trap them in bad schools and poverty to keep them voting democrat....

Our system in the inner cities is controlled by democrats.....they control the public schools, they control these shooting galleries, and they control the laws that allow shooters to go free with less than 2 years in prison....

Your article is from May 2016 - nearly a year ago, when there was a spike in gun violence in Toronto. 55 People were murdered in Toronto in 2015, 69 in 2016. But numbers are down in 2017.

Police do a gun sweep, get the guns off the street, and this year the murder rate drops like a stone.

So, when arte we going to ban white, Islamaphobe Trump supporters from entering this country?

We have this asshole in Canada & Dylan Roof, a Steve Bannon wannabee, in SC.

Is that so?

McVeigh was raised Catholic I believe. Funny chit how you ignore the religion of these people while condemning those who are identified as Moslem when you have no clue how religious they are.

So if more "rigorous vetting" of Muslims makes us less safe, as the Left says, would "not vetting" Muslims at all make us more safe? Well?

No one is suggesting that Muslims shouldn't be vetted, but they shouldn't be vetted ANY DIFFERENTLY than Christians, Jews or atheists. They should most definitely not be vetted on the basis of their religion either.

The Muslims who come to North America do so to escape the Sharia Law and religious governments because they don't want their wives and daughters held back either.

Not all Muslims are extremists. Most are just as disgusted by extremist Muslims as we are.
What a load of shit!
Go to Dearborn! If you believe Sharia Law isn't the ONLY form of law among the followers of Islam in Dearborn you are fucking delusional!
Do you REALLY believe these rag heads WANT their females to NOT be held back???????
EVERY muslim enclave in the US adheres EXCLUSIVELY!!!! to Sharia LAW.
LEOs don't even bother to patrol downtown Dearborn anymore.
No point to it.
No one would EVER report a crime and then make ANY statement to LE.

Can't be...Canada has strict gun control. Must be a misreported story.
Criminals can find guns everywhere regardless of what the laws say!

So you admit the laws don't work? Why do so many want more laws put in place if the ones we have don't work. Are they saying that one the quantity of laws hits a certain level, the criminals will suddenly obey them?

No but knowing that anyone who has a gun is a bad guy, sure does help the police know who to shoot when they arrive. No worries about shooting innocent civilians, or unarmed people.

Cops also don't have to live in fear on routine traffic stops because in Canada, the expectation is that civilians don't have handguns. American cops don't have that expectation.

Then your Canadian cops are stupid......your criminals get guns easily and gun crime is increasing in your major cities.....in gun controlled Canada...

in the 1990s we had 200 million guns in private hands in the United States and 4.7 million people actually carried guns for self defense......in 2016 we had 357-400 million guns in private hands and over 15 million people carried guns for self defense....

in that time period our gun murder rate went down 47% and our violent crime rate went down 77%......our gun crime is confined to the very voting districts controlled by the party that is pushing unvetted immigration......and gun crime in Europe is increasing due to their immigration policies....
The ONLY places in Canada where violent crime gun has risen is in negro enclaves.
Violent crimes have exploded in 'immigrant' enclaves.
They bring their violence with them. Anyone who thinks these people are going to 'integrate' is fucking delusional.

Can't be...Canada has strict gun control. Must be a misreported story.
Criminals can find guns everywhere regardless of what the laws say!

So you admit the laws don't work? Why do so many want more laws put in place if the ones we have don't work. Are they saying that one the quantity of laws hits a certain level, the criminals will suddenly obey them?
Because our murder/death rate is so high.
ONLY in predominantly negro and latino precincts.
Remove that statistic and the US has a same violent gun murder rate as Canada.

It's not the place. The "place" can pick up a gun and shoot. The gun can't pick up itself and shoot. It's the PEOPLE misusing the guns and the lefts only answer is to enact more laws on the people that don't give a shit. If they did, the laws in place would have stopped them.

When it comes to guns the US is fucked. That is all.
Only in predominantly negro and latino precincts asshole!

Forum List

Back