🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

5 Moslems shot dead in mosque

Five people were killed after gunmen opened fire in a Quebec City mosque during evening prayers, the mosque’s president told reporters on Sunday.

http://nypost.com/2017/01/29/several-dead-in-shooting-at-quebec-city-mosque/
I just can't find a reason to care. Religious fanaticism is usually surrounded by death yet people never learn.

As is atheist fanaticism....
You hear a lot of people killing in the name of "God isn't real"?

GTFO with that nonsense lol

Communism hates religion...the atheist communists murdered close to 100 million people...they were atheists who believed that to achieve their ends murder was justified......there is nothing in the Christian faith that allows for murder.

I agree that there is nothing in Jesus' teachings to condone murder, but there is much in the Old Testatment which does, which is what right-wing Christian fundamentalists frequently hark back to. There is no talk of the fires of Hell in the New Testatment either. There is only love and redemption.

Five people were killed after gunmen opened fire in a Quebec City mosque during evening prayers, the mosque’s president told reporters on Sunday.

I just can't find a reason to care. Religious fanaticism is usually surrounded by death yet people never learn.

Communism hates religion...the atheist communists murdered close to 100 million people...they were atheists who believed that to achieve their ends murder was justified......there is nothing in the Christian faith that allows for murder.
Forgive me if I've never heard of the atheist massacre. Gonna call bullshit on that one

I am speechless, reminds me of the San Bernardino shooter. Or maybe The Pulse shooter, or the charlie hebdo guys, or...man, 9/11 even, But I digress, need I say more? Islam better familiarize itself with HUBRIS.

Is that so?

Why does it remind you of those shootings, rather than Timothy McVeigh, Eric Rudolph, or Anders Breivik?

Can't be...Canada has strict gun control. Must be a misreported story.
Criminals can find guns everywhere regardless of what the laws say!

So you admit the laws don't work? Why do so many want more laws put in place if the ones we have don't work. Are they saying that one the quantity of laws hits a certain level, the criminals will suddenly obey them?
Because our murder/death rate is so high.

I go to Erie PA from time to time and run into Canadians. The impression I get is they sure like to feel superior. They don't mind feeling superior as they come to the States for bargins they can't get in their liberal utopia.
I like to welcome them to Michigan from the STATE of Canada. They don't think that's funny, but it makes me smile

Just call them "yanks" for a reaction. Snicker...

Greg

I agree that there is nothing in Jesus' teachings to condone murder, but there is much in the Old Testatment which does, which is what right-wing Christian fundamentalists frequently hark back to. There is no talk of the fires of Hell in the New Testatment either. There is only love and redemption.

The Old Testament laws only applied to Jews at that time, they were very specific. The New Covenant replaces all of that. You anti-Christers like to attack Christians by citing the Old Testament, but all you are really doing is attacking Jewish beliefs.

I am speechless, reminds me of the San Bernardino shooter. Or maybe The Pulse shooter, or the charlie hebdo guys, or...man, 9/11 even, But I digress, need I say more? Islam better familiarize itself with HUBRIS.

Is that so?

Why does it remind you of those shootings, rather than Timothy McVeigh, Eric Rudolph, or Anders Breivik?
The Right likes to forget them. They'd rather blame Muslims.

And "christians" like to point to Muslims, as if they're much different.

Forgive me if I've never heard of the atheist massacre. Gonna call bullshit on that one

Commuism was a religious movement??

You nuts, Bru!!

Greg

So you admit the laws don't work? Why do so many want more laws put in place if the ones we have don't work. Are they saying that one the quantity of laws hits a certain level, the criminals will suddenly obey them?

No but knowing that anyone who has a gun is a bad guy, sure does help the police know who to shoot when they arrive. No worries about shooting innocent civilians, or unarmed people.

Cops also don't have to live in fear on routine traffic stops because in Canada, the expectation is that civilians don't have handguns. American cops don't have that expectation.

So you too also admit all those gun laws don't work. Thanks.

Because our murder/death rate is so high.

That's not because of the guns unless you can prove any of those guns fired without a PERSON misusing them.

I had a gun stolen from my car several years ago. There is constant talk about those that shouldn't have guns not getting them. What type of background check is that criminal going to go through in order to have the gun he/she stole?

So you too also admit all those gun laws don't work. Thanks.

In the US? No. The place is too far gone...

It's not the place. The "place" can't pick up a gun and shoot. The gun can't pick up itself and shoot. It's the PEOPLE misusing the guns and the lefts only answer is to enact more laws on the people that don't give a shit. If they did, the laws in place would have stopped them.

It's not the place. The "place" can pick up a gun and shoot. The gun can't pick up itself and shoot. It's the PEOPLE misusing the guns and the lefts only answer is to enact more laws on the people that don't give a shit. If they did, the laws in place would have stopped them.

When it comes to guns the US is fucked. That is all.

It's not the place. The "place" can pick up a gun and shoot. The gun can't pick up itself and shoot. It's the PEOPLE misusing the guns and the lefts only answer is to enact more laws on the people that don't give a shit. If they did, the laws in place would have stopped them.

When it comes to guns the US is fucked. That is all.

When you can show me a gun growing legs and arms then shooting itself, you would be correct. Since it's PEOPLE misusing them, try again.

When you can show me a gun growing legs and arms then shooting itself, you would be correct. Since it's PEOPLE misusing them, try again.

and yet Australia doesn't have thousands of murders a year via handguns... nor NZ....nor Canada...nor the UK....nor France.....I could go on....

Your answer is because it is an inanimate object it absolves the culture that produces such figures. It doesn't. As I said. you're fucked.

C3aw4d8UcAAp3iT.jpg

Rumour has it that Justina Trudeau is set to become the First Transgender Head of State. What are the odds?

Greg
His father was a very well known 'Bi'.
Apple>Tree.

Germany, 1940s, Russia 1917 onward, China, 1940s onward....cambodia.....the atheists have murdered 100 million people.......

and yet Australia doesn't have thousands of murders a year via handguns... nor NZ....nor Canada...nor the UK....nor France.....I could go on....

Your answer is because it is an inanimate object it absolves the culture that produces such figures. It doesn't. As I said. you're fucked.
The reason the countries you mentioned have very small numbers of gun violence compared to the US can be found in every US inner city populated by negro thugs who'se average IQs is in the low eighties.
Add up all the inner city negro on negro violent gun crimes and remove them from the overall number and the US has the same number of violent crimes involving a gun as Canada.

Forum List

Back