5 Things You Don't Know About Robert Mueller

abu afak

ALLAH SNACKBAR!
Mar 3, 2006
Trumpov Wackos (formerly Waco-s) recently talk about how partisan and unfair the investigation is, and about Last Year's Infowars/Alex-Jones Conspiracy special "Deep State," which has now become 'mainstream' GOP Loony, ie Faux News.

But Law enforcment agencies like the FBI are probably 90% Republican. DEEPly.

Mueller is a Republican.
Mueller was nominated by Bush, and confirmed 98-0, then reconfirmed 100-0 for a second term.
Mueller is a Vet, and Vietnam Volunteer even tho/after being Princeton grad.

and yet we have hyper-partisan clowns supporting shady Huckster/carnie/traitor Trumpov.

2 minute vid from VoteVets.org on Facebook

`

Last edited:
Trumpov Wackos (formerly Waco-s) recently talk about how partisan and unfair the investigation is, and about Last Year's Infowars/Alex-Jones Conspiracy special "Deep State," which has now become 'mainstream' GOP Loony, ie Faux News.

Mueller is a Republican.
Mueller was nominated by Bush, and confirmed 98-0, then reconfirmed 100-0 for a second term.

and yet we have hyper-partisan clowns suupporting shady Huckster/carnie/traitor Trumpov.

`

Mueller is a Republican.

There are many by that name who act conversely to the usual expected behavior .

Bush was half-Democrat. He even publicly stated he was no conservative. He was simply a better choice than Gore or Kerry.

Military service in itself imparts neither wisdom nor virtue.

he's good at his job, whatever it may be.....!!!

I would have been scared to have him as a daddy! He would have never bought in to my bull crud and excuses for breaking the rules!!! :eek:

My dad was scary enough! He had the GI Belt, ready to go in to action! And always made the sis and me, aware of it!!!!!!!! :eek:

Mueller is a Republican.

and yet we have hyper-partisan clowns suupporting shady Huckster/carnie/traitor Trumpov.

`

Mueller is a Republican.

Bush was half-Democrat. He even publicly stated he was no conservative. He was simply a better choice than Gore or Kerry.

trust us, bush2 was no democrat or half democrat!

he claimed to be a ''compassionate CONSERVATIVE''....

I would have been scared to have him as a daddy! He would have never bought in to my bull crud and excuses for breaking the rules!!! :eek:

My dad was scary enough! He had the GI Belt, ready to go in to action! And always made the sis and me, aware of it!!!!!!!! :eek:

So you're all up to speed on the Anthrax Attack and how Mueller spend 5 years doggedly pursuing the totally wrong guy?

Low information folks really don't care about Mueller's past atrocities. SAD.

He is good because he is a Bush Republican and reminds someone of an abusive father? WTF? That is scary.

So you're all up to speed on the Anthrax Attack and how Mueller spend 5 years doggedly pursuing the totally wrong guy?
yea, the bloodhounds gave his team a false lead....but he did change the head of the investigation after 4 years or so, and two years later, they had their man....who killed himself when his lawyer was notified that charges were coming down on him.....

1 case out of hundreds would be expected, even with one of the best, we are only human....

IF Mueller's investigation clears President Trump, you Trump acolytes will be praising Mueller and raising him to god status....and you know it!!!

:D

Mueller is a Republican.

`

Mueller is a Republican.

trust us

Come up with a good reason.

bush2 was no democrat or half democrat!

He was, particularly in his second term.

He was a statist, and a big spender, both strong indications of infection.

Last edited:

Mueller is a Republican.

and yet we have hyper-partisan clowns supporting shady Huckster/carnie/traitor Trumpov.

`

Oh great, he’s another McCain who Bush dumped on us.

shady huckster traitor ...???? hahahahahhahahaha
Obama hated whites/police/America---Trump is a lot better--a better American

Mueller is a Republican.

`

Mueller is a Republican.

trust us

Come up with a good reason.

bush2 was no democrat or half democrat!

He was, particularly in his second term.

He was a statist, and a big spender, both strong indications of infection.

so is trump a ''big spender''? You are blaming bush, and not his congress, yet on trump, his followers are blaming congress and not trump....

my head is spinning, just can't keep up with ya'lls twists and turns! :p

Mueller is a Republican.

`

And he railroaded four innocent men to prison for a murder they didn't commit to protect one of his "assets". He should be in prison for that case alone.

IF Mueller's investigation clears President Trump, you Trump acolytes will be praising Mueller and raising him to god status....and you know it!!!

And democrats will want him fired, and you’re point is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For pissing away $200M to fat lawyers?
it's about $80 million last I heard including fbi investigators

regardless, money well spent....we need to get to the bottom of what the Russians did!!!

And EPA Director Pruitt spent more than that on his private and military jets, trips for his oil and gas partners, first class airfare, 30 secret service agent detail and secret 007 phone booths in his office..... and the swamp is deeper and more full than ever! The beat goes on, and the swamp creature still has a job! :rolleyes:

so truly, even if it were up to $200 million, as said, money well spent....

For pissing away $200M to fat lawyers?
it's about $80 million last I heard including fbi investigators

regardless, money well spent....we need to get to the bottom of what the Russians did!!!

And EPA Director Pruitt spent more than that on his private and military jets, trips for his oil and gas partners, first class airfare, 30 secret service agent detail and secret 007 phone booths in hi office..... and the wamp is deeper and more full than ever! The beat goes on, and the swamp creature still has a job! :rolleyes:

so truly, even if it were up to $200 million, as said, money well spent....
So let’s say you learn everything the Russians did from 1946 to today.

So what?

yea, the bloodhounds gave his team a false lead....but he did change the head of the investigation after 4 years or so, and two years later, they had their man....who killed himself when his lawyer was notified that charges were coming down on him.....

1 case out of hundreds would be expected, even with one of the best, we are only human....

6 years? WWII didn't last as long

Forum List

Back