5 times the elderly have used guns to stop violent criminals….

That's one of the reasons liberals hate guns. Libs want to eliminate the useless elderly. Violence just saves the euthanasia cocktail.

Just saw this…..guns allow the physically weak to resist the physically strong or more numerous…….

Five Times Elderly People Used Guns To Save Themselves

More of the elderly should have guns. Home invasion in my area appears to be on the uptick. These thugs are seeking out the elderly to feed their drug addictions. Actually, I would be for free classes in concealed carry for the elderly and a free license for anyone over 65 years of age. Why make it hard on them with many of them having to rely on Social Security for their medications and food, etc.?

Just saw this…..guns allow the physically weak to resist the physically strong or more numerous…….

More of the elderly should have guns. Home invasion in my area appears to be on the uptick. These thugs are seeking out the elderly to feed their drug addictions. Actually, I would be for free classes in concealed carry for the elderly and a free license for anyone over 65 years of age. Why make it hard on them with many of them having to rely on Social Security for their medications and food, etc.?

In truth, you should not need a license to own or carry a gun. It becomes little more than a Poll Tax on a Right. As long as you are not a convicted criminal, there should be no block to owning or carrying a gun.

In truth, you should not need a license to own or carry a gun. It becomes little more than a Poll Tax on a Right. As long as you are not a convicted criminal, there should be no block to owning or carrying a gun.

That is true. Actually, it could be argued to be an infringement upon the rights of every citizen.

That is true. Actually, it could be argued to be an infringement upon the rights of every citizen.
There is no argument. it is an infringement that the Constitution explicitly forbids.

Forum List

Back