5 year old girl killed in her car seat over Memorial Day weekend. 41 shot 9 killed, guess what city?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Yes shootings are down in Chicago, but for some reason holiday weekends bring out the shooters. Little Reign Adams was in her car seat and her Father standing by the car AT 330 AM (?) Sunday morning when a group of men jumped out of another car and opened fire killing Reign and injuring her Dad. You didn't hear about on "THE NEWS". That's because the 41 shootings didn't happen in one place so that was acceptable to the Democrat Media.

Yes shootings are down in Chicago, but for some reason holiday weekends bring out the shooters. Little Reign Adams was in her car seat and her Father standing by the car AT 330 AM (?) Sunday morning when a group of men jumped out of another car and opened fire killing Reign and injuring her Dad. You didn't hear about on "THE NEWS". That's because the 41 shootings didn't happen in one place so that was acceptable to the Democrat Media.

Retard. You quote ABC Chicago and yet claim it was not on the news? Gad, just when I think you lot could not get any dumber, you surprise me.

Retard. You quote ABC Chicago and yet claim it was not on the news? Gad, just when I think you lot could not get any dumber, you surprise me.
Not to bright of you. Was it on National News? You see, when he quoted "The News" it is understood by everyone with more than a single digit IQ that it was reference to "National News". You know, those outlets of Marxist propaganda.

Not to bright of you. Was it on National News? You see, when he quoted "The News" it is understood by everyone with more than a single digit IQ that it was reference to "National News". You know, those outlets of Marxist propaganda.
Then the retard should have said that. When you quote a news item and then claim it is not on the news, it makes you more of a retard than normal.

Now, coming to a report of an incident... usually, gets covered on local news first which then goes national. Not usually the other way around. If a few months have passed, and no national news coverage, sure.

But to claim that it is not being reported - this is retardism at its finest.

Let me know if you retards are still confused.

Yer source says you lie about it being not reported on.

Mike can't help himself. He's a moron.

So Mike, what's the point of complaining about crime when there is a convict running for presdent and people like you will vote for him to win?

Forum List

Back