50% Off Suggested Retail Price

I have made the claim that Trump is more credit than cash asset. I believe Trump actual value is based on the inflated value of his properties and his name and if you actually look at the cash value on hand you would discover he is a paper tiger and nothing more.

Those voting for Trump do not care and will just shrug if they learn that Trump is nowhere as rich as he claims after he pays off his credit and sold all his properties...

Credit is not the same as actual cash on hand but some will try to argue I am incorrect...

Well, the fate of the free world will hang on this one.

:lol:

If Hillary Clinton lied about the price of her dress you'd go ape shit. But when Trump lies about his personal details, which have direct implications on almost everything upon which his alleged qualifications are based, you think it should be ignored.

his tax returns would have given it away anyway... apparently he was waiting for someone else to prove he's a liar

Well, the fate of the free world will hang on this one.

:lol:

If Hillary Clinton lied about the price of her dress you'd go ape shit. But when Trump lies about his personal details, which have direct implications on almost everything upon which his alleged qualifications are based, you think it should be ignored.
The word "if" in your diatribe covers a lot of territory.

Let's see. Trump only has a few billion to his credit, and Hillary kills people.
stevens-pic-2.jpeg

Trump 2016

2012 ? Don't think Trumps finance are available for public viewing,just ad yours are not ether without a court signing off on that.

Hit piece nothing more .Trumps wealth goes up and down daily,as with anyone with some 500 plus business entities.
Even for broke ass hack posters on an internet board.

Trumpbot autodeflect ..

Trump thread becomes Clinton thread..

practice up losers, you're going to need it.

Forum List

Back