50 RINOS sign letter , Trump not fit for office. Political stunt

Neocons from Bush and just all around anti American shit that profit from constant war

They found 50 republicans who know how to read and write....shocking.......J/K. This just helps him to appear even more anti-establishment in an anti-establishment election.

I noticed everyone on that list had the word "former" in front of their unrecognizable name. Is there anyone in that list who is anybody?

image.jpeg

Trumps response is spot on!

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/08/08/us/politics/national-security-letter-trump.html?_r=0

The letter was signed by a bunch of "former" nobodies

The only one I heard of was Taft IV , and that's because he's related to Taft I.

Politicians from 20 years ago saying Trump doesn't understand the Constitution, that's a laugh riot!

...nice try, go crawl back under your rock

You never heard of Michael Chertoff? Michael Hayden? Tom Ridge? John Negroponte? Funny, they've all been in powerful positions.

I noticed everyone on that list had the word "former" in front of their unrecognizable name. Is there anyone in that list who is anybody?

Susan Collins just said basically the same thing in an op-ed today. She's a sitting Senator. Just didn't happen to be part of this statement, since she wrote her own.

Susan Collins just said basically the same thing in an op-ed today. She's a sitting Senator. Just didn't happen to be part of this statement, since she wrote her own.
But she's pretty much a nobody with no influence.

50 NeoCons, who see their tenuous grip on power slipping away, signed a poison pen letter..

BOOHOO!!!

She's a multiterm very popular Senator and lifelong Republican. Yeah I'd say she has "no influence". :rolleyes:
That's why her op-ed has like a thousand comments on it already. It's what "no influence" does for ya.

She's a multiterm very popular Senator and lifelong Republican. Yeah I'd say she has "no influence". :rolleyes:
That's why her op-ed has like a thousand comments on it already. It's what "no influence" does for ya.
BFD. They depend on useful idiots like you to "spread the word" that nobody listens to. :lol:

And they're not all Republicans despite the media's false headline. They served in GOP admins. They could mostly be Democrats.

Quote:
"He weakens US moral authority as the leader of the free world," the letter read.

"He appears to lack basic knowledge about and belief in the US Constitution, US laws, and US institutions, including religious tolerance, freedom of the press, and an independent judiciary."

Translation: "US moral authority" = ZOG or Jewish moral authority.

"religious tolerance" cannot include religions aiming at destroying White people. Islam does
not tolerate other religions!
Coexist-a-vi.gif

BFD. They depend on useful idiots like you to "spread the word" that nobody listens to. :lol:

Actually somebody else started that thread, which is where I read it. And the OP started this one with 50 more. Not to mention Ben Sasse, Lindsey Graham, George Pataki, whatzisname the gov of Massachusetts, a slew of Congresscritters, as well as George Will, Glenn Beck, Bill Kristol, Thomas Sowell, Mitt Romney, John McCain, both Bushes, Christie Todd Whitman, Meg Whitman, on and on and on...

If you've got enough self-delusion to wonder why that is, read the post before this one.

Actually somebody else started that thread, which is where I read it. And the OP started this one with 50 more. Not to mention Ben Sasse, Lindsey Graham, George Pataki, whatzisname the gov of Massachusetts, a slew of Congresscritters, as well as George Will, Glenn Beck, Bill Kristol, Mitt Romney, John McCain, both Bushes, Christie Todd Whitman, Meg Whitman, on and on and on...
All immoral Jew lovers.

Actually somebody else started that thread, which is where I read it. And the OP started this one with 50 more. Not to mention Ben Sasse, Lindsey Graham, George Pataki, whatzisname the gov of Massachusetts, a slew of Congresscritters, as well as George Will, Glenn Beck, Bill Kristol, Thomas Sowell, Mitt Romney, John McCain, both Bushes, Christie Todd Whitman, Meg Whitman, on and on and on...

If you've got enough self-delusion to wonder why that is, read the post before this one.
You just named a bunch of liberal Republicans, none of which are anyone of any influence. WTF is your point?

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/08/08/us/politics/national-security-letter-trump.html?_r=0

The letter was signed by a bunch of "former" nobodies

The only one I heard of was Taft IV , and that's because he's related to Taft I.

Politicians from 20 years ago saying Trump doesn't understand the Constitution, that's a laugh riot!

...nice try, go crawl back under your rock

What you Trumpkins don't realize is that you are the minority of the Republican party--at around 20%,and the other 80% are Rino supporters. In fact they're rino's themselves, and for Republicans to win you need the RINO vote which you're not going to get because you have chased them off--with your Chimpanzee nominee, Donald Trump.

Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump
I’ll Take Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump
Mac Stipanovich: An open letter to my fellow Republicans

And they're not all Republicans despite the media's false headline. They served in GOP admins. They could mostly be Democrats.

Actually they're mostly cabinet officials, not elected ones. Looks like every one except Ridge, who was both.

Forum List

Back