500,000 Poor Kids Could Lose Eligibility for Free School Lunch

Part of this is the result of misplaced equality. To prevent students from using the free lunch program to harass poor children it was decided that all children get on the free lunch program.

It's a waste of money.
It's a waste of money feeding children? :cuckoo:
Yes. Absolutely. When the children being fed come from households well able to pay then giving them free lunch is a total waste of money.
:cuckoo:

Here is a little known fact. If 40% of the students in a school district are eligible for food stamps, all children are eligible for free lunch, often a snack, and sometimes breakfast as well.

Some families only qualify for small amounts of food stamps per month, but free school meals for three kids could easily be worth $250 per month.

The principal's kids, who get no food stamps, also get the same free meals.

During the summer most of those have a summer lunch box program.
It goes beyond being eligible. So the eligible children don't feel differently than children who can afford to pay, ALL children are required to receive free lunches. It's equality
It is also a waste of money.
Is feeding children a waste of money?

https://www.usnews.com/news/educati...ries-impact-of-food-stamp-eligibility-changes

How can we expect our students to succeed in school if they aren't properly fed? No child should go hungry.

I agree, since Tramp probably throws away food enough food, (him and his rich buddies) to feel all those hungry kids.
So tell us asshole, exactly how many have you gone out and fed using your own money?
If you haven't then button yer lip.

https://www.usnews.com/news/educati...ries-impact-of-food-stamp-eligibility-changes

How can we expect our students to succeed in school if they aren't properly fed? No child should go hungry.

I agree, since Tramp probably throws away food enough food, (him and his rich buddies) to feel all those hungry kids.
So tell us asshole, exactly how many have you gone out and fed using your own money?
If you haven't then button yer lip.

I pay local, state and Federal taxes if not I would help feed them, I also give to the local food bank.

I prefer my taxes go to feed and clothes kids not bomb them. Can't you right winger clean your mouths up, I don't expect you to though. Carry on.

I'm a little torn on this one. I agree it's a parental responsibility it's not a kid's fault their parents have none.
Arent foodstamps easily obtained?

Yesterday, I made a "weed salad" at work. Yes, I'm a little weird, but its nutritious and I'm preparing for the apocalypse

Here is a little known fact. If 40% of the students in a school district are eligible for food stamps, all children are eligible for free lunch, often a snack, and sometimes breakfast as well.

Some families only qualify for small amounts of food stamps per month, but free school meals for three kids could easily be worth $250 per month.

It goes beyond being eligible. So the eligible children don't feel differently than children who can afford to pay, ALL children are required to receive free lunches. It's equality

They think so, remember after they are born, screw kids. They only care about the fetus.

Write this down so you don't forget.

Feeding children who can well afford to pay is an absolute waste of money.

More. Force feeding children the food from the free lunch program when they can afford to buy better is a criminal waste of money.

Even more. Requiring children to take the free lunch just so poor kids don't feel bad who then throw the food away then go out and buy something off a food truck is a waste of money. It is such a waste it should result in arrest.

Did you write it down? Now you don't have to ask again.

I'm a little torn on this one. I agree it's a parental responsibility it's not a kid's fault their parents have none.
Arent foodstamps easily obtained?

Yesterday, I made a "weed salad" at work. Yes, I'm a little weird, but its nutritious and I'm preparing for the apocalypse

I have no idea how dufficult it is to get EBT.

Judging from the increased numbers at our Outreach more than a few got cut off though.

So does you neighborhood supermarket. I hear dumpster diving can be profitable.

I know you are a typical republican, pro life except if it means life after birth.

Well, it's their own fault.

They need to go out and get jobs, dammit!

FUCKING COMMIE FREELOADER CHILDREN!
These freeloader kids can always be child sex workers, or if they are willing to earn less, they can work in textiles, or perhaps work in golf course maintence … or even beg. There's no free lunch in the world of Trump. And the Christian God gave them TWO kidneys and a growing liver for a Purpose. (sarcasm)

These freeloader kids can always be child sex workers, or if they are willing to earn less, they can work in textiles, or perhaps work in golf course maintence … or even beg. There's no free lunch in the world of Trump. And the Christian God gave them TWO kidneys and a growing liver for a Purpose. (sarcasm)
Road Kill makes a great lunch

Hey kids....Got a Possum this morning
Who’s hungry?

If their parents are democrats the children are almost always sex workers anyway. The youngest are rented to smugglers who use them to help illegals claim asylum. The oldest obama girl was rented to Harvey Weinstein for a whole summer. Children are worth real money.

penelope what country are you from???

cause based on your wording it sure isnt america

She cant help it....
She was thinking of Side Show Biden and connected kids and feel.

Forum List

Back