500 Democrats Urge Biden to support Palestine

Well that's a bit dramatic. If they were at war woth their neighbors, their neighbors would have been slaughtered already.
Your choice of words describes your morbid ways to a tee
slaugh·ter
kill, butcher
kill (people or animals) in a cruel or violent way, typically in large numbers.

Is that what you Indiana people hope for, wish for, teach your children how to do it efficiently as possible?
:)-
And no dickface, i don't wish for war. I am glad Israelis have not slaughtered all of their neigh ors. Which is in no small part due to their neighbors being afraid to attack Israel, due to the drastic security measures Israel has had to take to continue to exist.

There’s a growing support for Palestine since Israel decided to start killing Palestinian children and civilians. Israel was clearly in the wrong. Even Jewish democrats signed the letter knowing that most of the land belongs to Palestinians.

Perhaps the days of the USA supporting Zionism is dead. The Middle East was much more peaceful before Zionism sought control there.
Both sides are wrong.

We should not be sending military support to a country practicing apartheid.

Are you referring to the PLO Official position that the Israelis will not have any access to their religious sites? ( Pre 67) I agree!!!

You can, but you wont be making any gpod points.
Yes it would. The Israeli governments trains its military (IDF) snipers on how to murder the Palestinian children even if the child is sitting in the middle of a UN sponsored classroom.
I even have a photo of one of these snipers who was bragGing about his kill list.
Do you want to see his photo too?
There would be many more Israeli children murdered, if the Israelis had not taken huge steps to defend themselves
That is a sly way of saying you have no evidence of Palestinians targeting Israel children.
You don't get to use the drastic and effective safety measures the Israelis have had to take as a cudgel against them for having fewer dead children.
The Israeli females do not want to have a child & that is why they are childless.

Well that's a bit dramatic. If they were at war woth their neighbors, their neighbors would have been slaughtered already.
Your choice of words describes your morbid ways to a tee
slaugh·ter
kill, butcher
kill (people or animals) in a cruel or violent way, typically in large numbers.

Is that what you Indiana people hope for, wish for, teach your children how to do it efficiently as possible?
Safest place for a Muslim woman or a gay Muslim man in the Middle East is Israel. Interesting how that is.

You can, but you wont be making any gpod points.
Yes it would. The Israeli governments trains its military (IDF) snipers on how to murder the Palestinian children even if the child is sitting in the middle of a UN sponsored classroom.
I even have a photo of one of these snipers who was bragGing about his kill list.
Do you want to see his photo too?
There would be many more Israeli children murdered, if the Israelis had not taken huge steps to defend themselves
That is a sly way of saying you have no evidence of Palestinians targeting Israel children.
You don't get to use the drastic and effective safety measures the Israelis have had to take as a cudgel against them for having fewer dead children.
The Israeli females do not want to have a child & that is why they are childless.
Dude your lies are delicious. Yum yum yum.

all the innocent lives they took

Elaborate..
Do you want me to list the hundreds of Palestinian children murdered?
Enjoy it, Islamist

1621903205749.png

Israel has had to take to continue to exist.
The Jewish people will continue to exist. There are over twelve million (12) Jews living around this planet and they are happy being right where they are. If you ask a Jew in the street, If you could, would you move to Israel-?

Answer NO

It is the Zionist sect that is in trouble
, not the Jewish people.

Even you, Fort Fun Indiana would not move to Israel.

The Israeli governments trains its military (IDF) snipers on how to murder the Palestinian children even if the child is sitting in the middle of a UN sponsored classroom.
Sure they do. Don't lie to me, Russ. Lie to girls.

Did you know the Palestinians teach their children how to kill themselves at bus stops, so that they will live forever in a magical paradise that doesn't actually exist? Pretty fucking sick.

The Jewish people will continue to exist. There are over twelve million (12) Jews living around this planet and they are happy being right where they are. If you ask a Jew in the street, If you could, would you move to Israel-?

Answer NO

, not the Jewish people.

16mil. Thanks for asking. Ask a Jewish person where? Those in Eastern Europe would and have. Dude, you’re ignorant. My cousin is in the IDF. You speak evil lies. They aren’t trained to kill children. 1.9mil Muslims live in Israel. How many Jews live in KSA, Iran, Iraq, Yemen, Kuwait?

Answer NO

, not the Jewish people.

Who did you ask?
The people you hang out with in the mental ward?

Answer NO

, not the Jewish people.

I will in a very few years.
My town is called the Aliyah Town.

There’s a growing support for Palestine since Israel decided to start killing Palestinian children and civilians. Israel was clearly in the wrong. Even Jewish democrats signed the letter knowing that most of the land belongs to Palestinians.

Perhaps the days of the USA supporting Zionism is dead. The Middle East was much more peaceful before Zionism sought control there.
Both sides are wrong.

We should not be sending military support to a country practicing apartheid.

Are you referring to the PLO Official position that the Israelis will not have any access to their religious sites? ( Pre 67) I agree!!!
What part of the word "BOTH" eludes your comprehension?

Did you know the Palestinians teach their children how to kill themselves at bus stops, so that they will live forever
You have that all wrong. If you were a parent of one of the children who was shot in the head while sitting at his desk in the middle of a UN sponsored school and this was the only child you will ever have and he is dead with half his head blown off by an Israel IDF sniper, what would you do?

Wait, I am asking the wrong person. You would cry like a baby & then try to join the IDF so they won’t be shooting at you, even calling yourself a Jew while pointing out where the Palestinian leaders live.
Yes, that be you
No offence intended or implied

Last edited:
I hope those 70% of American Jews that support the Democrats pull their heads out of their ass and see what is going on.

Forum List

Back