51 Documents: Hitler's Zionist Helpers

NAZI ALERT: Delegitimizing Jewish self-determination, Zionism, and comparing it to Nazism constitutes anti-Semitism under US and EU guidelines.

You and the losers who raised you, take your Nazism to stormfront, Georgie.

US Department of State
Contemporary Global Anti-Semitism:A Report Provided to the United States Congress

Anti-Semitism is one of the oldest forms of malicious intolerance and violates the precepts of human dignity and equality that are fundamental to a free and peaceful society.
History has shown that wherever anti-Semitism has gone unchecked, the persecution of others has been present or not far behind.

Defeating anti-Semitism must be a cause of great importance not only for Jews, but for all people who value humanity and justice and want to live in a more tolerant, peaceful world. Together, we must continue our efforts to monitor and combat anti-Semitism in all of its forms wherever and whenever it occurs.

Forms of Anti-Semitism

Denying the Jewish people their right to self-determination.…
Drawing comparisons of contemporary Israeli policy to that of the Nazis.
Contemporary Global Anti-Semitism:A Report Provided to the United States Congress

EUMC...
Examples of the ways in which antiSemitism manifests itself with regard to the state of Israel, drawing comparisons of contemporary Israeli policy to that of the Nazis

Denying the Jewish people their right to self-determination, eg, by claiming that the existence of a state of Israel is a racist endeavor.

FRA - European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights

The right to self-determination is the right that inhabitants, i.e. permanent residents, have to govern themselves. This right does not extend to foreigners.

Of the 37 people who signed Israel's declaration of independence, only one was born in Palestine. The rest were foreigners. The vast majority of Israel's original citizens were recent immigrants.
Impostors posing as Semites, with no ancestral lineage to the region.

Looks like our palestinians®.
Nope, the impostors are the ones who pretend they are from the middle east but are not. They are the ones calling themselves Semites when the truth is they have no Semitic blood in them or their ancestors. It is a hoax, and is proven to be a fact, that they have no viable claim to the land they falsely call their "homeland". People are wising up and taking notice of the lies that have been told to them.
Especially truth seeking Christians, an examination of your precious Talmud will reveal the true filth. From the Birth of Jesus until this day there have never been recorded more vicious and vile libelous blasphemies of Jesus, or Christians and the Christian faith by anyone, anywhere or anytime than you will find between the covers of the infamous "63 books" which are "the legal code which forms the basis of Jewish religious law" as well as the "textbook used in the training of rabbis". The truth is that you are Mongolian pagans trying to claim what is not rightfully yours..The Khazar Mongols language-dialect was Yiddish and their word Jew became their term to designate and circumscribe their new position under Talmudic Judaism. Thus in Century 700 A.D. began the biggest hoax, the very birth and beginnings of Judaisms massive, evil conspiracy of masquerade that the World has ever seen or will ever experience. The Khazar-Mongol Jews had never at anytime set foot on the Biblical Lands and had not a drop of Semitic blood in their bodies.

......but that does not alter the fact that the large majority of surviving Jews in the world is of Eastern European - and thus perhaps mainly of Khazar - origin. If so, this would mean that their ancestors came not from the Jordan but from the Volga, not from Canaan but from the Caucasus, once believed to be the cradle of the Aryan race; and that genetically they are more closely related to the Hun, Uigur and Magyar tribes than to the seed of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
Should this turn out to be the case, then the term "Anti-Semitism" would become void of meaning, based on a misapprehension shared by both the killers and their victims. The story of the Khazar Empire, as it slowly emerges from the past, begins to look like the most cruel hoax which history has ever perpetrated.
Arthur Koestler
The Thirteenth Tribe; page.17

Looks like our palestinians®.
Nope, the impostors are the ones who pretend they are from the middle east but are not. They are the ones calling themselves Semites when the truth is they have no Semitic blood in them or their ancestors. It is a hoax, and is proven to be a fact, that they have no viable claim to the land they falsely call their "homeland". People are wising up and taking notice of the lies that have been told to them.
Especially truth seeking Christians, an examination of your precious Talmud will reveal the true filth. From the Birth of Jesus until this day there have never been recorded more vicious and vile libelous blasphemies of Jesus, or Christians and the Christian faith by anyone, anywhere or anytime than you will find between the covers of the infamous "63 books" which are "the legal code which forms the basis of Jewish religious law" as well as the "textbook used in the training of rabbis". The truth is that you are Mongolian pagans trying to claim what is not rightfully yours..The Khazar Mongols language-dialect was Yiddish and their word Jew became their term to designate and circumscribe their new position under Talmudic Judaism. Thus in Century 700 A.D. began the biggest hoax, the very birth and beginnings of Judaisms massive, evil conspiracy of masquerade that the World has ever seen or will ever experience. The Khazar-Mongol Jews had never at anytime set foot on the Biblical Lands and had not a drop of Semitic blood in their bodies.

......but that does not alter the fact that the large majority of surviving Jews in the world is of Eastern European - and thus perhaps mainly of Khazar - origin. If so, this would mean that their ancestors came not from the Jordan but from the Volga, not from Canaan but from the Caucasus, once believed to be the cradle of the Aryan race; and that genetically they are more closely related to the Hun, Uigur and Magyar tribes than to the seed of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
Should this turn out to be the case, then the term "Anti-Semitism" would become void of meaning, based on a misapprehension shared by both the killers and their victims. The story of the Khazar Empire, as it slowly emerges from the past, begins to look like the most cruel hoax which history has ever perpetrated.
Arthur Koestler
The Thirteenth Tribe; page.17

1) Christians have no room to talk, with all the blood libels, inquisitions, pogroms, expulsions and holocausts that they have put the Jews through.
2) Muslims are killing more Christians today (Sudan, Egypt) than Jews are doing, if they have ever done it at all.
3) This is an Israel/Palestine forum, not one for Christian-Jewish relations.
4) If some Jews today are related to the Khazars, that would make no difference at all. Ever heard of Ruth? Sincere converts are every bit as Jewish, as those descended from Abraham. Judaism is not a racist faith.

1) Christians have no room to talk, with all the blood libels, inquisitions, pogroms, expulsions and holocausts that they have put the Jews through.
Ever think the "Jews" brought on their own persecution with the hateful Talmud and the ideology they have?

2) Muslims are killing more Christians today (Sudan, Egypt) than Jews are doing, if they have ever done it at all.
The US and Christians have had to endure the wrath of Israels enemies because of supporting Israel's evil policies.

As more and more Christians wake up and open their eyes they are realizing what a mistake it is to support the Zionist agenda, and how they are being used and lied to making Christian and Jewish relations very relevant.

4) If some Jews today are related to the Khazars, that would make no difference at all.
Of course it does, it makes their claim to the "homeland land" false. The land in question is not theirs to claim, and makes their cries of "antisemitism" a joke. Should the millions of Chinese Muslim converts demand that Saudi Arabia be given to them because they are now Muslims?

Ever heard of Ruth? Sincere converts are every bit as Jewish, as those descended from Abraham. Judaism is not a racist faith.
The faith has been perverted by Zionist ideology and the teachings in the Talmud by the Pharisee's strongly disagree with your take on this. Converts may be sincere in their conversion, but does not entitle them to commit terrorism, and genocide to steal the land that the religion originated from.

October 19, 2010
JERUSALEM (JTA) -- Israeli Sephardic leader Rabbi Ovadia Yosef in his weekly Saturday night sermon said that non-Jews exist to serve Jews.
"Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world; only to serve the People of Israel," he said during a public discussion of what kind of work non-Jews are allowed to perform on Shabbat.
"Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat," he said to some laughter.
Yosef, the spiritual leader of the Shas Party and the former chief Sephardi rabbi of Israel, also said that the lives of non-Jews are protected in order to prevent financial loss to Jews.
"With gentiles, it will be like any person: They need to die, but God will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one’s donkey would die, they’d lose their money. This is his servant. That’s why he gets a long life, to work well for this Jew," said the rabbi, who recently turned 90.
An audio recording of some of the rabbi's remarks was broadcast on Israel's Channel 10.

Sephardi leader Yosef: Non-Jews exist to serve Jews :: www.uruknet.info :: informazione dal medio oriente :: information from middle east :: [vs-1]

"Judaism is not a racist faith"-:lol:

Most of the people Israel is kicking out of Jerusalem are Christians.
ei: Christmas in Bethlehem off limits for Gaza's Christians

JERUSALEM – A Jewish rabbi has issued a book giving Jews permission to murder non-Jews, including babies and children, who may pose an actual or potential threat to Jews or Israel. “It is permissible to kill the Righteous among non-Jews even if they are not responsible for the threatening situation,” Rabbi Yitzhak Shapiro, who heads the Od Yosef Chai Yeshiva in the Yitzhar settlement in the occupied West Bank, wrote in his book “The King’s Torah.”

Shapiro, who heads a small Talmudic school at the settlement of Yitzhar near Nablus, claims his edict “is fully justified by the Torah and the Talmud.”
The anti-goyem edict seems to come in response to the arrest by Israeli police of a Jewish terrorist who has confessed to having murdered two Palestinian shepherds in the West Bank.
The terrorist, an American-born immigrant named Yaakov Teitel, also confessed to have tried to assassinate leftist Jewish figures.
Police considered the arrest an important achievement in combating Jewish terrorism, which experts contend thrives on religious edicts issued by rabbis affiliated with the religious-Zionist camp.

The controversial edict is backed by numerous rabbis affiliated with the so-called national-religious camp as well as the Talmudic seminary in West Jerusalem, known as Merkaz Ha’rav.
Among the rabbis who have publicly supported the edict are Yitzhak Ginsburg and Ya’akov Yosef.
Ginsburg had written a leaflet glorifying murderer Goldstein and called him a “saintly figure.”
Shapiro’s views on how Palestinians and non-Jews in general ought to be treated according to Jewish religious law (halacha) are widely looked at as representing the mainstream not the exception in Israel.

According to Israel Shahak, author of “Jewish History, Jewish Religion: the Weight of Three Thousand years,” the term “human beings” in Jewish law refers solely to Jews.

Book about killing gentile children becomes bestseller in Israel | EUTimes.net

The Israeli "democracy" that the Fundamentalist/Christian Zionists so devotedly support is a theocratic-racist state. It is a Jewish/Zionist state devoted exclusively to the culture, interests, heritage and religion of the Jewish people. Immigration is based on being Jewish. Any Jew can claim citizenship while Palestinians who lived there for decades and were expelled in an ethnic cleansing and to this day are denied the right to return to their homeland.

ISRAEL: A THEOCRATIC RACIST STATE

"Is it Israeli Democracy or 'Jewish Democracy', you be the judge. Are you aware that:

* Prior to the 1948 war, Palestinian Christians and Muslims were a two-third majority of the population of Palestine, who owned and operated 93% of Palestine's lands?

* Prior to the 1948 war, most Israeli Jews were persecuted and dispossessed European Jews who made a one-third minority of the population?
* Prior to the 1948 war, only one third of the Jews in Palestine were legal citizens of the country?

* For Israel to become a 'Jewish majority' it opted to expel and dispossess the two-third Palestinian majority?

* 80% of the Palestinian people were dispossessed from their homes, farms, and businesses and have been kept out for the past 54 years?

* 95% of Israel's lands (which is mostly owned by Palestinian refugees) is open for development to Jews only?

Quiz Yourself...

Do supporters of the Jewish state disagree with any of these points?

The controversial edict is backed by numerous rabbis affiliated with the so-called national-religious camp as well as the Talmudic seminary in West Jerusalem, known as Merkaz Ha’rav.

In the Occupied Territories Palestinians are squeezed between the
mostly off-camera aggressive anti-Arab violence of the settlers and
the official theoretically defensive violence of the IDF.

Yeshivat Merkaz haRav is the flagship educational institution of Gush
Emunim nowadays called Faithful of the Land of Israel (ðàîðé àøõ éùøàì
, neemanei eretz yisrael). It is the ideological command center for
the Settler Movement

The students are often in combined military-talmudic study programs.
Many carry weapons and are involved in brutalizing or in abusing the
native population in the Occupied Territories.

Yeshivat Merkaz haRav under US law would be considered a combined
terrorist training and indoctrination center if the same laws applied
to Jews that apply to everyone else.

Yahoo! Groups

@ Foreveryoung

I don't see you getting one whit closer to an understanding with these trolls.

My view is a simplistic one.

Troll the trolls. Discuss with those who are not trolls. It's not hard to differentiate. But if your method shows any fruit...

Dr. Abuelaish Troll or Terrorist?

"Dr. Izzeldin Abuelaish was a well-known Palestinian gynecologist who spent years working in one of Israeli’s main hospitals.

"On January 16, 2009, two days before the end of Israel’s brutal 22-day assault on Gaza, his home was shelled twice by Israeli tanks.

"His three daughters and his niece were killed.

"He has just written a book about his life called I Shall Not Hate: A Gaza Doctor’s Journey on the Road to Peace and Human Dignity."

Why do you hate, Ropey?

Is the answer within your book?

Does your g-d hate "the other"?

Gaza Doctor...

You mistake defense with hate George. I see what you do throughout this website. That's why so many give you red marks.

You are all over the site with your hate. That's why you have those marks. There are those who can not fight or have no fight who will jump onto your coat tails, like the Jew haters here and those who generate good income, ete. etc.

The proof is in your robust tossing of personal questions to others. It's why you generate little income and complain about it and then blame those who create and generate good incomes.

This is your hate George. I seldom post to you personally, but here's another one. You don't hate Jews George.

You hate that you are not able to generate income and by extension turn that inward angst outward against those who generate income.

The better those who generate, the more you hate and you personally attack those who you discuss with. You blame them for the wrongs you see.

That's the proof of your hate. Not mine. Yours.

I come here and fight a word game with some trolls such as you. I come and post with some friends I have made on this forum and whom I truly enjoy.

But if I were not to post word one here. So what? It will change nothing anywhere.

But I've made some friends here who I share my life with and that's a great treasure.

So, I will not presume to pray for you George, but I do hope that you can find someway to seethe that internal fire that removes you from people.

It's why the red marks are from all over the board George. No one is following you.

Seek some form of help before you 'return to the seed.'

How much of the income you generate comes from killing children for sport?

How much comes from other war crimes?

"Israeli soldiers in a group called 'Breaking the Silence' have provided chilling testimonies about Israeli military culture; the titles alone tell a great deal...

“'The battalion commander ordered us to shoot anyone trying to remove the bodies”, “'The commander of the navy commandos put the muzzle of the rifle into the man’s mouth'”, “'They told us to shoot at anybody moving in the street'”, “'You can do whatever you feel like, nobody is going to question it.'”

Have you ever been told you can do whatever you feel like and nobody will question it?

How much income have you generated from those who have?

Your slave religion sells the same lies it's spewed for thousands of years.

And you're too cowardly to admit it.

Get help before you kill again.

For money.

Shot in the Head

"Dr. Izzeldin Abuelaish was a well-known Palestinian gynecologist who spent years working in one of Israeli’s main hospitals. On January 16, 2009, two days before the end of Israel’s brutal 22-day assault on Gaza, his home was shelled twice by Israeli tanks. His three daughters and his niece were killed.
And, typically, palisimian agitprop garbage sites don't tell what had taken place around or inside that home. So shy.

You mistake defense with hate George. I see what you do throughout this website. That's why so many give you red marks.

You are all over the site with your hate. That's why you have those marks. There are those who can not fight or have no fight who will jump onto your coat tails, like the Jew haters here and those who generate good income, ete. etc.

The proof is in your robust tossing of personal questions to others. It's why you generate little income and complain about it and then blame those who create and generate good incomes.

This is your hate George. I seldom post to you personally, but here's another one. You don't hate Jews George.

You hate that you are not able to generate income and by extension turn that inward angst outward against those who generate income.

The better those who generate, the more you hate and you personally attack those who you discuss with. You blame them for the wrongs you see.

That's the proof of your hate. Not mine. Yours.

I come here and fight a word game with some trolls such as you. I come and post with some friends I have made on this forum and whom I truly enjoy.

But if I were not to post word one here. So what? It will change nothing anywhere.

But I've made some friends here who I share my life with and that's a great treasure.

So, I will not presume to pray for you George, but I do hope that you can find someway to seethe that internal fire that removes you from people.

It's why the red marks are from all over the board George. No one is following you.

Seek some form of help before you 'return to the seed.'

You mistake defense with hate George.

You do that more than anyone. When the Palestinians defend their country, you say they hate Jews.

Not at all. I don't say that the Palestinians hate Jews. Some do, some don't. Some Jews hate the Palestinians, some don't.

These issues will be dealt with in spite of those like you and George. I know you don't want to read this, because you envision a middle east without Israel.

That's your hate PF. Israel.

George hates those who generate income and by extension, since Jews are great income generators he hates the Jews.

You do that more than anyone. When the Palestinians defend their country, you say they hate Jews.
Palistanians haven't had a country in the first place. It's a burp of palistanian mythology, which is there to obfuscate the fact that, arabs have been sorry losers all along. What they have is a so-called state of palistan-hamasistan, of course.

Forum List

Back